Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? (3224 Views)

Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by kk2027: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Those that mocked candidates granting interviews and honoring invitations from Nigerians.

They boasted that they know what they're doing and can't wait for 28th September when campaign starts, to show us what they've been cooking.
One even opened a thread that September 28 is taking too long

I think 28th was last Wednesday grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Period007(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Shettima don give Thiefnibu 1 dose of otapiapia he ran to London immediately

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by GardenOfGod(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Them no fit talk again... Their druglord is nowhere to be found grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Abdu81: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Haha haha haha.

Obi is divine, divinity have scattered their evil parties, obi is leading in all angles by every parameters and in all locations.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by kk2027: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
Abi they no get calendar ni?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Freestainworld(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
There own Sept is next year Sept.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Brimstone77: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2022

They have absolutely nothing to campaign with aside tribalism,hate and lies..

Just wait they will start telling you how peter obi sponsored ipob,how ojukwu fought the civil war,how ironsi refused to kill coup plotters,how nzeogwu plotted a coup and how igbos did this and that.

Ask them the achievement of their party after 8 years in office and watch them blabing..

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
kk2027:
Those that mocked candidates granting interviews and honoring invitations from Nigerians.

They boasted that they know what they're doing and can't wait for 28th September when campaign starts, to show us what they've been cooking.

Na beans dem dey cook

It takes time to cook

Besides, gas don cost

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by kk2027: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
I woke up on the 28th expecting rallies across all 36 states of Nigeria, because the noise was too much

What really happened?

15 Likes

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Foreseer: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Period007:
Shettima don give Thiefnibu 1 dose of otapiapia he ran to London immediately
pepper dem

19 Likes

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Sonyboom765: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Blind Ipob you have no seen women marching for Tinubu in Oyo, the rally in Kebbi Abeokuta Kaduna n Lagos all just yesterday that campaign started

kk2027:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Treasure17(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Small small, Shettima will take over from Tinubu as the legitimate presidential candidate. The signs are there that Tinubu is not fit but his supporters are feigning ignorance.

16 Likes

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Truthisunique2: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
Have the main parties started their own campaign or you believe they won't campaign

Calm down you would be the one saying paid crowd taya

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by iSense247: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
And now, Tinubu is no where to be found. It's funny but sad.

2 Likes

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Nightwolf1: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu ran to London to change his soaked and smelly pampers filled with shit grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by kk2027: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Have the main parties started their own campaign or you believe they won't campaign

Calm down you would be the one saying paid crowd taya

But what happened to the 28th you guys promised us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Truthisunique2: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
kk2027:

But what happened to the 28th you guys promised us
calm down

You would soon be shouting paid crowd and "they would still vote obi" soon

It's easy for those without campaign team to ask about those whose campaign team alone pass people rallies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by kk2027: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
calm down

It's easy for those without campaign team to ask about those whose campaign team alone pass people rallies

You guys (by yourselves) promised 28th and went ahead to be creating threads on how you can't wait for 28th grin
promise n fail on d beat

5 Likes

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Truthisunique2: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
kk2027:

You guys (by yourselves) promised 28th and went ahead to be creating threads on how you can't wait for 28th grin
promise n fail on d beat
oga go and sleep if you have nothing to say

Have campaign period expired or you think the other parties don't have supporters

This is unfortunate and petty, na una go soon start crying 2k soon

Small home coming atiku have been doing in the north (not campaign) yet e pass what we saw in jos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by ElSudani: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Abdu81:
Haha haha haha.

Obi is divine, divinity have scattered their evil parties, obi is leading in all angles by every parameters and in all locations.

Why don't you just call him God. This is how some of you started kissing Nnamdi Kanu's feet.
Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by kk2027: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
oga go and sleep if you have nothing to say

Have campaign period expired or you think the other parties don't have supporters

This is unfortunate and petty, na una go soon start crying 2k soon

Small home coming atiku have been doing in the north (not campaign) yet e pass what we saw in jos

shifting goal post grin

I just wanted to know what happened on the 28th
You'd do better telling us why 28th was so quiet after all the noise

3 Likes

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by toneroforever(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
calm down

After they collected 1k.

1 Like

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by toneroforever(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
calm down

U planned for a million man march to commence the campaign in Abuja & it flopped.
U quickly turned it to mini carnival to save face yet couldn't fill ordinary Unity fountain despite conveying most of the participants from elsewhere and paying them.
Mini carnival indeed.

16 Likes

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Faber(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
kk2027:

They don shift am to wait till election day

6 Likes

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Faber(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Treasure17:
Small small, Shettima will take over from Tinubu as the legitimate presidential candidate. The signs are there that Tinubu is not fit but his supporters are feigning ignorance.

Rotimi Amaechi is on the sidelines, anything fit happen on. Na him carry second for their primaries

1 Like

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Highremedy: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
toneroforever:

U planned for a million man march to commence the campaign in Abuja & it flopped.
U quickly turned it to mini carnival to save face yet couldn't fill ordinary Unity fountain despite conveying most of the participants from elsewhere and paying them.
Mini carnival indeed.

Lol....abeg make una leave me this afternoon. You no go kill me with laugh.
I was seriously waiting for them to intimidate us with their billion crowd on 28th September but it turned out to be something else

3 Likes

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by Abdu81: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Why don't you just call him God. This is how some of you started kissing Nnamdi Kanu's feet.

He is obi not kalu.

He is Nigeria project not Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by toneroforever(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Highremedy:

Lol....abeg make una leave this afternoon. You no go kill me with laugh.
I was seriously waiting for them to intimidating us with their billion crowd on 28th September but it turned out to be something else

Don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by kk2027: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
Faber:

They don shift am to wait till election day

cheesy grin grin cheesy possibly

2 Likes

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by kk2027: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Highremedy:

Lol....abeg make una leave this afternoon. You no go kill me with laugh.
I was seriously waiting for them to intimidating us with their billion crowd on 28th September but it turned out to be something else

Even me I became curious how they'll make a comeback on the 28th

what really happened fa?

1 Like

Re: Awon "Wait Till Campaign Starts" How Market? by PapaHadum: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Them no fit talk again... Their druglord is nowhere to be found grin

See wise Osho baba

He dodges a bullet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Verification Of Results Using “Directly Transmitted Results” Is Highly Mandatory / Tinubu Supporters Were Waiting To Mock Ikpeazu(SAN) If Adeleke Lost Today / 2024 Predictions - Mark It Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.