Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic (241 Views)

200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo / Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra / 795 Houses To Be Demolished For Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic by okrikaboi: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Please I don't know how to go about this. I have two buildings located at very strategic locations in Rivers State. I want to lease them out to Zenith Bank and Chicken Republic how do I go about it?
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic by Chizzyjforce: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
okrikaboi:
Please I don't know how to go about this. I have two buildings located at very strategic locations in Rivers State. I want to lease them out to Zenith Bank and Chicken Republic how do I go about it?

Visit any of their branches and ask to see their manager. Then discuss your intentions with him.
Re: I Want To Lease Out My Houses To Zenith Bank And Chicken Republic by okrikaboi: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

Visit any of their branches and ask to see their manager. Then discuss your intentions with him.
I have considered doing this. I was thinking of other options because a bank will frustrate the efforts of a man in his mid twenties asking to see the manager without an appointment which is almost impossible to book without connections. I'll try this option but If there are other ways to go about this it would be helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Which Type Of Laptop Power Bank Should I Go For? / Personal Professional Concerns / Buy Land In Lagos, 40 Minutes To Lekki Phase1, For Only 2.2million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.