Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob (3347 Views)

"Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) / Hoodlums Attempted To Disrupt #EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Lagos State Today / Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Discombulator: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Something funny happened to me yesterday, normally my area has been witnessing a lot of theft this past few days and a month ago someone stole an Android phone inside a shop inside the same compound ,so all of us have been very careful with our properties,my house is properly fenced and gated but still I take extra security measures whenever I go to bed so as not to leave anything to chance.

Yesterday around 12:30am I I heard a cough and some seconds later a footstep hurrying outside towards my fence,some minutes later I came outside only to find an iphone 8plus on the floor with a picture of one guy pressing a laptop as the wallpaper.
The police have already swooped in and investigations has begun,the guy will be fished out before the end of the day and the same goes to all of his accomplice.

If you like thief for a hundred years one day you will be caught and pay for your crimes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Kusheer(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Chizzyjforce: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
They're going down for sure. Good radiance for bad rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Anigreat: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
If you like thief for a hundred years one day you will be caught and pay for your crimes

shocked

Words on marble. I wish Tinubu can see this , I just wish he can see this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by OJODEL10(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Just look as they go down with the guy's picturr on it, i pray they are apprehended in time
i hope the said phone is not stolen from someone

4 Likes

Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Beckham14: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
How did you know the person that dropped it is is a thief? What if that person is being haunted at night by Amadioha? Is that how you give your judgement?

2 Likes

Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Zonefree(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
What if the thieves stole the phone from another person

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by baretalk: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
kudos, nice.
Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by holluwizzy: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin

Another mean of tracking n arresting the suspect.
Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
You better give that iphone to the police, unless i just dey imagine you for prison uniform

1 Like

Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Mystic216: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
This is a reminder

3 Likes

Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Discombulator: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:
He wouldn't have used another person's picture as his wallpaper
Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Discombulator: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Merch:
You better give that iphone to the police, unless i just dey imagine you for prison uniform
Do you have problems with comprehension
Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by BigYash: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
The guy go say,them been rob am too. Say na the thieves disarmed his phone.
Another thing is,they might have actually stolen the phone from someone in another compound. If e no quick that person report missing phone to police.. Hmmm
He don enter one chance..

1 Like

Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by IsellSmartTvs: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
No matter how Careful u thief,u go still looseguard one day…………….UNKNOWN

Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Exactly.
They would have done such to divert the police to the residence
Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by davillian(m): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Discombulator:
Something funny happened to me yesterday, normally my area has been witnessing a lot of theft this past few days and a month ago someone stole an Android phone inside a shop inside the same compound ,so all of us have been very careful with our properties,my house is properly fenced and gated but still I take extra security measures whenever I go to bed so as not to leave anything to chance.

Yesterday around 12:30am I I heard a cough and some seconds later a footstep hurrying outside towards my fence,some minutes later I came outside only to find an iphone 8plus on the floor with a picture of one guy pressing a laptop as the wallpaper.
The police have already swooped in and investigations has begun,the guy will be fished out before the end of the day and the same goes to all of his accomplice.

Don't be surprised
He might intentionally drop the phone there to implicate someone else....

1 Like

Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by OmarEl(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
What if the so called thief is not the owner?
Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Sucre6: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Ehen, e fit be set up oh, so that them go victimize am shocked
Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by RepoMan007: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
What if it was part of his loot?
Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
what if they're trapping you, may be they will come back later.

Do you also not sure that they're not kidnappers?
Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Discombulator:

Live in the city u said no, u preferred to go and be staying in the village grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Redstubpen: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
It takes a lot of gut to be a Robber ...What of their body get riddled with bullets unexpectedly. ... Very risky venture ....I would rather wait patiently for God to bring my benefactor closer to me and rescue me from the life of pain and shame.... undecided
Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by Rexymania(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2022
Na which mumu dey carry phone dey go hustling site? Idiot
Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by meobizy(f): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fake story. Nairalanders believe anything.
Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by efe21: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Rexymania:
Na which mumu dey carry phone dey go hustling site? Idiot
A thief spotted
Re: Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob by 3yga: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Discombulator:

Na waaao
But to my own 7 cent sha
Thief nor go hold iPhone 8plus go Rob
Even if he has one . That iphone is a stolen property
Just saying but if it’s later true… Clear the air
No Peace For The Wicked

(1) (Reply)

Police Shoots Hawker Over Plaintain Chips. / Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies / 16yr Old Boy Reeps 4year Old Boy N Harvest Vital Organs (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.