Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story (1683 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by prophet1: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2011
My Serious girlfriend that i would be marrying soon started behaving badly and in some cases she gave me reasons to believe that she is cheating on me. Examples include, she putting her mobile phone off frequently and especially at night when she new i would want to visit her. Which makes it impossible to locate her when she is not at home. she also accuse me for frequently on minor issues and just starting a quarell when there is no problem between us.

Yesterday i asked her to visit me at home and she said that her dad is around therefore she cant come. So i personally went to her house and her younger sister told me that she has gone out and was not at home. Meaning that she lied to me and she knew that she was not at home and used her dad as an excuse. If i hadent made a follow up to her house i would have trusted her and would have been fooled. the question is that if she wasent in another mans room or cheating on me that night why would she lie to me and cant disclose her location to me.

I waited for several hours but she didnt show up. She then off her phone foe about 50 munites and when she finally put it on and i called her, she refuse to pick for almost 10 times. I felt bad and left sadly. Her actions fored me to do something i have never done before. I saw some prostitutes on my way home and i called one of them bargained with her to have sex for a short period and she charged me Ghc 15 which i paid and sent her home.

I did this because of i dont drink alchocol, i dont smoke and i was in a bad mood so i choose that option to cool my temper and to bring my mind at peace. Now i see the reason why some men can commit sucide or even get mad for broken heart and related disappointment from women. When i finnaly reached her on phone in midnight she said that i should marry her before she can avoid such attitude. Please Advice,  This is a true Story that happend to me just yesterday,

Story Of My Life.
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2011
grin grin So YOU weren't MAN Enough to sit YOUR LADY DOWN and DISCUSS SERIOUS ISSUES with her? And your SOLUTION for being SAD, REJECTED and DEJECTED was to SLEEP with a PROSTITUTE? REALLY? SMH! Did you NOT WORRY about AIDS? undecided It's Your type that COMMITS SUICIDE because of a WOMAN! MY VERDICT: YOU HAVE "PERSONAL ISSUES"! SORT THEM OUT FIRST AND WORRY ABOUT THE LADY LATER!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by MMM2(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2011
op

fu-cking ashawo no be bad thing angry

infact na small thing just remember 2 use condom angry

dats why i alwayz tell u guyz 2 have numerous GF's 4 dayz like this. undecided

every guy cheat so alwayz cheat undecided
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by claremont(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2011
@OP: Having a quickie on the side with a "love-peddler" is not a bad thing, you are by far better than those closet w-ankers who have w-anked the flesh of their palms! cheesy
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by prophet1: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2011
I am not in favour of what i did yesterday. But the question you must frist ask is what made me too that action ? Knowing very well that i have never slept with a lovepeddler before. We are all humans and oneday you might face my problem and would end up commiting sucide or doing something worse than mine. Please am a decent guy and very emmotional as well. Ladies of today are just wicked and roght. They dont care about guys and our feelings, They just Go around halving sex with any man who confuse them with either money or wealty things. No wonder you always see them going mad and walking aimlessly on our raods daily whithout future. Its because of the disappointments, Wasting guys hard earn money and to some extend breaking our hearts.
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2011
prophet1:

I am not in favour of what i did yesterday. But the question you must frist ask is what made me too that action ? Knowing very well that i have never slept with a lovepeddler before. We are all humans and oneday you might face my problem and would end up commiting sucide or doing something worse than mine. Please am a decent guy and very emmotional as well. Ladies of today are just wicked and roght. They dont care about guys and our feelings, They just Go around halving sex with any man who confuse them with either money or wealty things. No wonder you always see them going mad and walking aimlessly on our raods daily whithout future. Its because of the disappointments, Wasting guys hard earn money and to some extend breaking our hearts.
C'MON SHUT UP DIA!!! angry NONSENSE! Who are you wey dem no go break your heart? ARE YOU THE FIRST? MAKE REASONABLE POINTS and stop this RUBBISH! Typical DEFEATIST ATTITUDE OF BROKE GUYS! undecided
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by 195(f): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2011
OP

Is she a NIGERIAN GIRL shocked
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by 195(f): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2011
prophet1:

I am not in favour of what i did yesterday. But the question you must frist ask is what made me too that action ? Knowing very well that i have never slept with a lovepeddler before. We are all humans and oneday you might face my problem and would end up commiting sucide or doing something worse than mine. Please am a decent guy and very emmotional as well. [size=18pt]Ladies of today are just wicked and roght. They dont care about guys and our feelings, They just Go around halving sex with any man who confuse them with either money or wealty things. No wonder you always see them going mad and walking aimlessly on our raods daily whithout future. Its because of the disappointments, Wasting guys hard earn money and to some extend breaking our hearts.[/size]

I SAID IT - I SAID IT AND NO ONE EVER LISTENS TO ME

BRACE UP YOURSELF BRO - THERE IS ONLY ONE ADVICE I CAN GIVE YOU AND THAT IS

STOP DATING NIGERIAN WOMEN - undecided

IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE ON EARTH cool
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by nawfia(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2011
@ SEXKILLZ,
am not one to comment on every topic, but u r really pissing me off with your holier than thou attitude, cut the guy some slack, b real and stop all this your dirty holier than thou attitude, who is beyond sinor who has never paid for se, xthe op has emotional problems for Gods sack, its definitely folks like u that push troubled peeps to commit suicide, smh, angry angryall these boys idling away at home , waiting for admission, they should grade NL, 25 and above angry angry
@op,
I believe you are an adult man, handle your problems maturedly, NL is not a good place to seek for genuine advise, just take d ones u feel is right and do the rest yourself, cos at the end of the day, the decision is solely yours,
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by 195(f): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2011
nawfia:

@ SEXKILLZ,
am not one to comment on every topic, but u r really pissing me off with your holier than thou attitude, cut the guy some slack, b real and stop all this your dirty holier than thou attitude, who is beyond sinor who has never paid for se, xthe op has emotional problems for Gods sack, its definitely folks like u that push troubled peeps to commit suicide, smh, angry angryall these boys idling away at home , waiting for admission, they should grade NL, 25 and above angry angry

[size=28pt]GBAM I MEAN KO - GBAMMED angry angry[/size]
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2011
nawfia:

@ SEXKILLZ,
@op,
I believe you are an adult man, handle your problems maturedly, NL is not a good place to seek for genuine advise, just take d ones u feel is right and do the rest yourself, cos at the end of the day, the decision is solely yours,
ANOTHER ONE OF MY JOBLESS FANS!!! SMH! undecided
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by bethsy: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2011
guy to be honest with u the worst mistake u will ever do is to marry that chick because she doesn't love u one bit.so u don't keep looking for a substitute.
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by prophet1: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2011
Point of correction, Am actually a Ghanaian and am 28 years old. Am working full time for over 9 years now and very educated. I have been on nairaland for almost 4-5 years now and i always take the positive interaction that takes place here and ignore the nagative ones. This is a real story that happend to me yesterday. I want to take the advice of sexkillz .

and i quote:
So YOU weren't MAN Enough to sit YOUR LADY DOWN and DISCUSS SERIOUS ISSUES with her? And your SOLUTION for being SAD, REJECTED and DEJECTED was to SLEEP with a LovePeddler? REALLY? SMH! Did you NOT WORRY about AIDS? It's Your type that COMMITS SUICIDE because of a WOMAN! MY VERDICT: YOU HAVE "PERSONAL ISSUES"! SORT THEM OUT FIRST AND WORRY ABOUT THE LADY LATER!!!

(1) I would meet her tonight after close of work and sort things with her,
(2) I would find the problem and try to seek a bilateral solution with her
(3) I will inform her what happend to me yesterday due to her actions
(4) I will admit any mistake i might have done to her willingly or unwillingly for the sake of peace
(5) I will advice her to put a permant stop to occational and minor cheating she has been doing ,

Kindly advice me if the measure am going to take is the best option to resolve my case.

Or i should use radical means to solve the problem by . Blaming her, accusing her with the facts and evidence i have and subsequently findng solution ?
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by 195(f): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2011
^U didnt answer my Question - IS SHE NIGERIAN
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by SAFO(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2011
Don't tell her you messed around yet until you find out what her true intentions are. Save that one in your back pocket as your trump card. No need to look mumu if she is avoiding you for sincere reasons.

BUT, if she try to play you, then you can pull out your trump card and GBAM!!  cool
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
prophet1:

(1) I would meet her tonight after close of work and sort things with her,  OK
(2) I would find the problem and try to seek a bilateral solution with her    OK
(3) I will inform her what happend to me yesterday due to her actions       HELL NO
(4) I will admit any mistake i might have done to her willingly or unwillingly for the sake of peace  HELL NO
(5) I will advice her to put a permant stop to occational and minor cheating she has been doing , OK

It's Obvious YOU are Pained! It's rare to see a MAN that doesnt SMOKE, DRINK & WOMANIZE at the same time! Though you slipped, you are sorry for that! But i'll like to remind YOU that you are the MAN in this situation! Dont tell her what happened to you yesterday! In as much as i am against what you did, i'll say that was the only way you knew how to ease your tension/stress! You also LOVE this lady very well! That is VERY GOOD! But sometimes LOVE can BLIND us to traits i'll like to call BULLSHIT, that are NOT GOOD! You've probably noticed her Cheating! May i also tell you that CHEATING IS CHEATING! NOTHING LIKE OCCASIONAL & MINOR CHEATING!!! Blaming her and presenting facts and evidence wont work, cos you already cheated on her with a love peddler and i bet you that your conscience is disturbing you as you read this! So dont tow that path! Else it will FLOP! Confront her like a man! Dont raise your voice and at the same time, dont sound like a chicken! Have a COLD I DONT CARE VOICE OF STEEL! Let her realize that you are SERIOUS! And that this would be the VERY LAST TIME YOU WILL TOLERATE SUCH NONSENSE FROM HER! STORM OUT OF HER PRESENCE, REFUSE TO PICK HER CALLS! CALL HER ONLY WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE! IF YOU DONT NOTICE ANY CHANGE IN HER BEHAVIOR, PLS FEEL FREE TO KICK HER SORRY AS[b]S[/b] OUT OF YOUR LIFE!!! SHE DOES NOT DESERVE YOU!!! cool

REPLY TO THIS! cheesy
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2011
guy,just forget that girl and get urself a nice girl who sincerely cares about you.
ur young and have a good job so why let one small girl be toying with ur heart?
wake up and smell the coffee.
lots of pretty ghanian chicks ,dont be in a hurry,sample enough before u finally let one of them into ur house as a wife.
then no regrets
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by prophet1: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2011
I will take your advce sexkillz  and respond back her tommorow Ghana Time on the outcome. I brough this case to the public domain just to seek futher advice and directions.

I might as well take SAFo advice too: Quote
Don't tell her you messed around yet until you find out what her true intentions are. Save that one in your back pocket as your trump card. No need to look mumu if she is avoiding you for sincere reasons.

BUT, if she try to play you, then you can pull out your trump card and GBAM!!  

Just in case the first option dosent work.

But i will need your advice on this last comment another person posted.
Quote:
guy,just forget that girl and get urself a nice girl who sincerely cares about you.
your young and have a good job so why let one small girl be toying with your heart?
wake up and smell the coffee.
lots of pretty ghanian chicks ,dont be in a hurry,sample enough before u finally let one of them into your house as a wife.
then no regrets

Thanks and salamu alaikum.
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2011
Ok! On that last advise, all i'll say is that you shouldn't be in a HURRY to chase her OUT! Else you'll HURRY to get her BACK! You'll actually be BEGGING! And that's a NO NO for me! I'M  A FINE BOY & I DONT BEG LADIES! I KNOW WHAT I WANT AND I GO FOR IT! cool Talk with her first, let her open up to you! She might point out your flaws that you need to work on too! Sampling chicks is not really a good idea! Though some advocate it, i vehemently DONT! Sampling will get you MORE CONFUSED! First sit down and write out what you want from a lady you will call WIFE! Then have them in your subconscious  mind! Only mingle with ladies that meet your CRITERIA to reduce confusion! All we can do here is ADVISE YOU! The decision Solely remains YOURS! smiley
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2011
^^ take sexkillz advice really good for you.
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2011
@sexkillz, u get luck say i nor enta dis thread wen u dey attack d /OP/ !! I swear I for bomb u! But for d late advice u gav dis ghana boi! I rest my case. @op, sincerely speakin u shud nt force urself on a chick! Ah ah! If she nor want and start to misbehave, wetin come dey make u cry like omon-mon? U be small pikin? Move ahead wit ur life for God sake! Dem born u and d girl d same day? Why u dey giv urself wahala because of woman? Be in TRUE CONTROL category abeg! We dnt beg grils! Na dem dey beg us! Shoooooo
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by Tosinville(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
Who are these kids on here acting as if they're holier than thou? whats wrong fucking a prostitute whenever its necessary? Poster, i bet if this same girl don't make you commit suicide then u'll fall sick over her issue, man. try and attach 2gfs more for yourself cos if the girl discover that she's the only one you're dating then she'll start acting as if if she leave you, you'll die and i can see that its happening gradually cos girls don't like Mr.nice guy cos you'll end up being the mugu of the day.
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by nawfia(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
@SEXSKILLZ, guy, no just try me atall, undecided undecidedam not like those dudes u run ur foul mouth at, u may probably think cos this place is a faceless forum, u can throw insult and talk anyhow, am not like claremot and co u pick quarrels with, kindly steer clear, am so damn serious,
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by born2boink(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
Broken heart can never be mend, your heart is getting close to broken heart, mine was worst-I thank God I used to smoke,drinks and bleep LovePeddlers while I was dating my ex, I believe I wasn't playing game since I did not date anyone else except bleeping LovePeddlers until she hurt me, I was mad and pay her closest friend ransom to bleep her and the best friend finally came back later for more bleeping,we bleeped up to 5 times when she notice her closeness to me even with her broken my heart,she went to that girl house and throw a fight with her best friend  and that kills everything between me,her bestfriend and hers but I thank God now, I do not smoke again and not prostitutes again but God should help me stop the drinking
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by 195(f): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
born2fuck:

Broken heart can never be mend, your heart is getting close to broken heart, mine was worst-I thank God I used to smoke,drinks and bleep LovePeddlers while I was dating my ex, I believe I wasn't playing game since I did not date anyone else except bleeping LovePeddlers until she hurt me, I was mad and pay her closest friend ransom to bleep her and the best friend finally came back later for more bleeping,we bleeped up to 5 times when she notice her closeness to me even with her broken my heart,she went to that girl house and throw a fight with her best friend  and that kills everything between me,her bestfriend and hers but I thank God now, I do not smoke again and not LovePeddlers again but God should help me stop the drinking

Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
nawfia:

@SEXSKILLZ, guy, no just try me atall, undecided undecidedam not like those dudes u run your foul mouth at, u may probably think cos this place is a faceless forum, u can throw insult and talk anyhow, am not like claremot and co u pick quarrels with, kindly steer clear, am so damn serious,
Abeg go SIDDON for GUTTER ABEG! RUBBISH! MUST YOU CALL MY NAME! undecided
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by born2boink(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2011
prophet1, This is what you should do
1.you can start tasting alcoholic,the best time is when your heart is about to break
2.Patronizing clubs and love peddlers joint,never look for any new girlfriend yet cause that can make things worst
3.Stop your Magalicilm,means stop being Maga when you are doubting or else you will pay her ransom or buy her gift cost your life and you will still lose her
4.Rather than calling or going to her house,look for better joint to cool your tempa,if I knew you I could attach your to some better joint that can make you forget your girlfriend forever if you continue patronizing
but most important stop the gift,never bothers calling but only shayo could helps or else you will cry and no one to listen
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by 195(f): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2011
nawfia:

@SEXSKILLZ, guy, no just try me atall, undecided undecidedam not like those dudes u run your foul mouth at, u may probably think cos this place is a faceless forum, u can throw insult and talk anyhow, am not like claremot and co u pick quarrels with, kindly steer clear, am so damn serious,
grin grin grin
Re: My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story by martin2699: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2011
Poster, u r sounding like the soft type and probably your gf likes the tough type. Why on earth do u want to tell her u did a Ho? If she's sick of u and u tell her that crap. She'll just laugh at u maybe not in your face.

The part she said you have to marry her does not mean u should propose to her. She only meant to tell u that u are not yet her husband, hence u have no control over her.

Here's the way i'll most likely react when i confront her: babe, u told u me u couldnt leave your house cos your dad was home, but i stopped my at your place on my way from xyz (WARNING!!! dont tell her u came to check up on her. At this point u need to make her feel less important by saying u were on your way from or to xyz place )
and u werent there, " i am not interested about where you were but I just want to u know that I will not accept lies in this relationship. You need to come out straight with me and ill always do my best to understand.
Hint if u wanna confront her this way, do it at your place cos if u do it in a public place and this girl is not into u, she fit diss u the way 50cent dissed jarule. So confront her at your place, if she really likes u, she'll be so guilty to have got u upset and will want to make up by giving u the best sex u ever had. But it can always back fire then u can go commit your precious suicide but for me i never care if it back fires or not.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls And Their Funny Internet Love Runs / The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This / Beauty Of Latinas - Celebrating Cinco De Mayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.