Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce (49077 Views)

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
They have killed everything that an average Nigerian has never seen a matured python!

They sight snakelet and call it big!
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by duro4chang(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Obviously, he or she doesn't have home training... Probably a teen feeling high behind his/her phone keyboard.
God bless you. May He give you more wisdom. Many of them lack home training.
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by flatscreen(f): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Disgusting �
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by fuckwell2080: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
This POVERTY@OP.real POVERTY.How can someone be so comfortable to eat snake.Very disgusting tin.It only poverty that will make person eat rubbish.i have killed different type of big snake i troaway.leave it to decay.maybe hungry being can take it later.You have so many good meat around na snake you see and salivate for.POVERTY na DISEASE.Who quote me hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by rumenase(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Just went into the Bush to cut some trees to stake my ugu vegetable. I saw this and lucky enough we killed it.

As you can see, it's a big lunch in the pipeline.

Make una come join me, make we prepare am
where’s the spiced pics na
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by everythinggirly(f): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Thanks but no thanks.
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by Hungerbadoo: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Just went into the Bush to cut some trees to stake my ugu vegetable. I saw this and lucky enough we killed it.

Snake? God forbid i rather eat scorpion
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by tolugar: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

If you snake eaters know how much that skin alone is, you will regrets your action.
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by Hungerbadoo: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
bushjeph:
Akwamkpuruamu. Mehn, that name na die.
what's the meaning please
fuckwell2080:
This POVERTY@OP.real POVERTY.How can someone be so comfortable to eat snake.Very disgusting tin.It only poverty that will make person eat rubbish.i have killed different type of big snake i troaway.leave it to decay.maybe hungry being can take it later.You have so many good meat around na snake you see and salivate for.POVERTY na DISEASE.Who quote me hug transformer.
This one no be poverty chief
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by Edoziesmart(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Shellsploit:
Eke... Its a Taboo in anambra state to kill python
Lol
Just some part of Anambra especially idemili axis

People from Awka north and Ayamelum enjoy Eke to the fullness.

1 Like

Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by tafat: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Omoh, some people get mind sha.
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by Demolz: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2022
Dshocker:

Does this look like a python?

This is one of the world most deadly snake, the puff adder.
That's a python. A ball python, I think.
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by Templee333(m): 3:40am On Oct 01, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Sorry guys, I didn't no we will get down here.

Meanwhile it was a meal we all rushed to devour. I only managed to snap when the pot was brought down
some people say that if any of its bones pricks u when u'r eating it, something calamitous will happen, is it true?
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by Handsomebb: 7:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Jackanda1:
Where is the Python sauce?
I wonder ooo....
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2022
Templee333:

some people say that if any of its bones pricks u when u'r eating it, something calamitous will happen, is it true?

We Bury the bones
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by ZooOga: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2022
Slave food only fit for cursed peasants. See dem still cook like our ancestors or poverty stricken village inhabitants ?

Genesis 3:1
Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

Genesis 3:14
So the LORD God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, “Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by Lepon02: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

where is the sauce, Oloriburuku a je ejo jatijati!
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by Templee333(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

We Bury the bones
did u remove all the bones before cooking?
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by Templee333(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2022
ZooOga:
Slave food only fit for cursed peasants. See dem still cook like our ancestors or poverty stricken village inhabitants ?

Genesis 3:1
Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

Genesis 3:14
So the LORD God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, “Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.
did the serpent have legs before the curse?
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by ZooOga: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2022
Templee333:

did the serpent have legs before the curse?

I dunno. Let me ask you one. What came first, the chicken or the egg? cheesy
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by orluwasheyi: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by Templee333(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2022
ZooOga:

I dunno. Let me ask you one. What came first, the chicken or the egg? cheesy
okay na!
Re: Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce by highbee02: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Dear op, just boil instead of roasting, it will be easier to remove the scales using a knife. Then u cut open to remove the intestines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / Moment KFC Was Shared At An Event After Food Finished (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.