Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis (53076 Views)

What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari / What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by Bigchristo: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kwanza:

https://dailytrust.com/exclusive-what-wike-told-atiku-in-fresh-meeting-on-pdp-crisis
i keep praying everyday for them to keep having internal crisis so that their strong hold will be swept by Labour Party, that’s the only way Obi can emerge as president
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by begge: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
If atifool is not foolish or greedy, a fulani man just completed his eight rules. Now turn for the south south, yet he still stretch come out.
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by DJBIGGY(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
I will keep saying it. PDP is playing a serious game to make us believe they are in crises. Dem go soon resolve their differences and it would never be spoken of again
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by prizeless(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Very deep thoughts
slivertongue:
There is breach of trust already. The candidate is not known to keep what he says and mean what he says and it is difficult for us to believe whatever is agreed with them, ”
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by lereinter(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pride comes before a fall
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by slivertongue: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Shikamaru1:
most of you think we're stupid, what is AYu's electoral value, if Ayu vies for the governorship seat in his state today, do you honestly think he will win? How much is Ayu contributing to Atiku's campaign, Ayu is just a liability, if Atiku insist on keeping Ayu even after the allegations of corruption, his defeat will be resounding, he still has some time on his side, given that Nigerians have short memory but if he doesn't prevail on Ayu to step down and this fight subsists till January, he'll lose. He's unknowingly given the opposition materials to campaign with, I watched Obi's interview on arise and he said a lot of presidential aspirant will come on TV to promise heaven on earth but going by their past antecedents, they won't fulfill their promises, already people see Atiku as an unstable and shifty person, his fight with governor Wike has provided a glimpse of how he will govern Nigeria, he says A today, and denies tomorrow that he never said A. He's been parroting restructuring to voters in the south, I bet you if he wins, he'll tell us that the power to restructure Nigeria lies in the hand of the legislature. He's not there yet but he's already moving with former senators, governors, etc and you really think he wouldn't compensate those people when he eventually wins. If you're a Nigerian and you really want Nigeria to work, do not vote for APC and PDP..

Well Said.

Atiku is the backbone of Ayu. He may act when it is late
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by EvangDrGeo: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Willy7:
The heartfelt prayers of the masses is really working. Confusion in the camp of all those that have held the country bound. Nigeria must be free and great again in our lifetime.

Still better than voting another Buhari.

I'm Obidient.
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by Okhuadams(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kwanza:

https://dailytrust.com/exclusive-what-wike-told-atiku-in-fresh-meeting-on-pdp-crisis
Their problems, their wahala, their trouble, their crises, their doom. Jagaban is coming
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by Promising5555: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
ogmask:
Atiku is much like wike in terms of saying one thing and doing a different thing. Recall how wike openly said he would support whoever emerges as the candidate irrespective of whatever happened on that day. Recall, too, how wike promised to go back to his house should he lose the election because according to him he was not in the race for the position of vice presidential candidate.
Today he nor only dey struggle to be vice he also say he nor go support the candidate.
In the end, they are all same just that wike is loud.

Not when things didn't go as supposed, would you keep quiet if you find out your wife cheated on you?
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
I thought they said Wike is not important, even with wike Tinubu will humble them come 2023
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by ufuosman(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
RisenJoe:
Meanwhile
confirm e dey London, I don forget the hospital name grin grin grin
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by ufuosman(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Dey will settle soon
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by Healthquest: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
ogmask:
Atiku is much like wike in terms of saying one thing and doing a different thing. Recall how wike openly said he would support whoever emerges as the candidate irrespective of whatever happened on that day. Recall, too, how wike promised to go back to his house should he lose the election because according to him he was not in the race for the position of vice presidential candidate.
Today he nor only dey struggle to be vice he also say he nor go support the candidate.
wike is not withdrawing his support either but the chairman has to do his part too.
Hows it dat difficult?
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
DJBIGGY:
I will keep saying it. PDP is playing a serious game to make us believe they are in crises. Dem go soon resolve their differences and it would never be spoken of again
Might be that Atiku and Wike is playing to the public just to bring Peter Obi close to Wike to squeeze some juice out, you feel me ?
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by Awoleesu(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
slivertongue:
There is breach of trust already. The candidate is not known to keep what he says and mean what he says and it is difficult for us to believe whatever is agreed with them, ”

Exactly OBJ's remarks about Atiku in his several speeches and publications!

I think Nigerians should be weary of this man...
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by naikeboy(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wike go rather believe devil than believe atiku same with me...
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by Dmano: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
MasterKernel:

I don't know what's your definition of justice, how can Chairman of the party and President come from the same zone?

I hate unreasonable people, it's not able Wike. Has Nigeria moved forward with the level of nepotism in Buhari's administration?
. But wike in his own state the person who is the PDP chairman is from the same senatorial district with the governorship candidate, has he change that
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by KayCee92(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
ogmask:

Some new facts have now emerged as to why he lost. Speech made at the conventions immediately after are mere talk. It painful, as we have now come to know, that the party chairman was not neutral and may have also played a role and interfered with the process. It easy to accept defeat when you know process was free and fair. That was not the case in Wike's case.
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by kennyz247(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
ebukamen:

This is the kind of lie I hate.
Atiku is worse than any politician you can think of except Tinubu and shetima.

Atiku should do the right thing. His grandstanding is making Wike a strong man
if it were that easy Obi or tinubu should have brought him to there side na
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by khadaffi(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
ogmask:

I don't blame Wike for anything he is doing today. If Atiku was in the position of Wike, he would have done worse. In fact when Atiku was in this same position around 2014 or 2015 he left the PDP with his gang, Saraki and the others. How do we logically think PDP will campaign and win in the south? If you collected their presidential slot, collected the chairman of the party slot. An average southerner already sees the PDP as a northern party. If they are not careful, this action might end the party as it is clear the south is OBIdient and the APC still have looted funds to help them sustain some positions in this election. Anyone who understands politics knows Wike is fighting for the PDP to win because he had helped his own guys to obtain senatorial candidate and other positions and if this action by the PDP which is already angering the people continues he and his people will loose out big time
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by AlanSugar(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lol. Of course wike knows this, that's why he's hell bent on punishing ayu for it.
With wicked I stand, ayu must do the needful.

9jatriot:
Wike needs to understand that Atiku's hands are tied on the issue of Ayu resigning.

Ayu is Atiku's backbone. He was instrumental to Atiku winning the PDP primaries
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by Lastborn0074: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
P
Okoroawusa:
Wike is scattering everything scatterable in PDP.

APC has two PDP groups to deal with next year --- PDP Pro Max (Atiku) and PDP Lite ( Obi).

We will defeat them.

I'm not a member of a political party, but Nigerians are in for a shocker come 2023. Everyone seems to ignore the God factor. February isn't too far.
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by ogmask: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
khadaffi:

I don't blame Wike for anything he is doing today. If Atiku was in the position of Wike, he would have done worse. In fact when Atiku was in this same position around 2014 or 2015 he left the PDP with his gang, Saraki and the others. How do we logically think PDP will campaign and win in the south? If you collected their presidential slot, collected the chairman of the party slot. An average southerner already sees the PDP as a northern party. If they are not careful, this action might end the party as it is clear the south is OBIdient and the APC still have looted funds to help them sustain some positions in this election. Anyone who understands politics knows Wike is fighting for the PDP to win because he had helped his own guys to obtain senatorial candidate and other positions and if this action by the PDP which is already angering the people continues he and his people will loose out big time

The south doesn't have a slot if it's not micro zoned to the south-east. The last PDP president was from the south south. So, why should wike want the presidency to himself instead of supporting a candidate from the south east. Why is it only convenient when he wins but bad when others win? What happened to his brother Secondus, why is Secondus not in the mix if not for wike's miscalculation and selfishness. He should learn how not to fight with his brothers from the northern PDP guys
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by zigzagluv: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
You are saying wike rest but they are the one going to meet him
Manofvalor1:
Wike rest abeg! the man is not trustworthy,he is just desperate for power.imagine what this type of man would do when he gets power.i doubt if he would be any different from the calamity we have sitting in Aso rock
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by pacificom: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
I don't understand why a member of a political party should mandate the presidential aspirant to remove the party leader. It suppose to be a consensus opinion which majority will decide whether to keep the party leader or replace him. Wike is taking things too far and acting like an authoritarian.
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by khadaffi(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
ogmask:

The south doesn't have a slot if it's not micro zoned to the south-east. The last PDP president was from the south south. So, why should wike want the presidency to himself instead of supporting a candidate from the south east. Why is it only convenient when he wins but bad when others win? What happened to his brother Secondus, why is Secondus not in the mix if not for wike's miscalculation and selfishness. He should learn how not to fight with his brothers from the northern PDP guys

If there is any PDP guy thinking along this line then I say it's pure miscalculation and foolishness on their part. This is no longer about Wike but about the party's chances in the south. Anyone with a brain knows there is no way the south will support a party whose structures are made up of the north. Considering the marginalisation they have suffered under this present administration especially regarding employment. If they want to fool themselves that this is about Wike they can wait till Election to learn their lesson. Ask yourself if APGA present a presidential candidate today, do they stand the chance of winning in the North? Why?
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by chrisxxx(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
yomi961:
He who comes to equity must come with clean hand. Wike knew it was turn of the east to produce the president under PDP but his greed didn't allow him. Now that he has lost he is making it look like he is fighting for justice. So much from a man who didn't respect zoning arrangement in Rivers state before becoming the governor.
Shout up your mouth. When was it the turn of the east?
Azikiwe ruled Nigeria between 1960 to 1966. Jonathan ruled but still has a term left. Stop blaming Wike for your weakness.
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by EDOLUWA: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
I hope am wrong to belief Wike should know it's high time he soft pedalled in the interest of this party he claimed to love and will never quit.
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by chrisxxx(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
pacificom:
I don't understand why a member of a political party should mandate the presidential aspirant to remove the party leader. It suppose to be a consensus opinion which majority will decide whether to keep the party leader or replace him. Wike is taking things too far and acting like an authoritarian.
You have been in Mars all this while welcome. It was supposed to be an all south race but this was compromised to allow Atiku run. Ayu was made the chairman so that the presidency to be ceded to South. Ayu had to say he would resign should a northern candidate win. That was how Atiku and others were allowed to run. Now a northerner has won the right thing to do is it not for Ayu to resign? Call a spade no other name than a spade.
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by tafat: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Please let them keep being confused., This is the worst opposition party ever.
Re: What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis by gassbee: 12:37am On Oct 01, 2022
zigzagluv:
You are saying wike rest but they are the one going to meet him
so why is he scared of decamping if he feels pdp did not teat him well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & Aliko Dangote Meet In Abuja (Pictures) / Caption This Photo Of Okorocha And President Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.