Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Let Me Show You A Cool Way Of Turning Your Whatsapp Contacts Into Your Workers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let Me Show You A Cool Way Of Turning Your Whatsapp Contacts Into Your Workers (722 Views)

Some Cool Way To Earn Upto #105,000 Online For Life Time As A Beginner / Cool Way To Make Genuine Money / Cool Way To Make Money Installing School Management Application For Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Show You A Cool Way Of Turning Your Whatsapp Contacts Into Your Workers by kryptochats: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
stay tunned dropping info here all free of charge! your whatsapp contacts will make you money for life !
Re: Let Me Show You A Cool Way Of Turning Your Whatsapp Contacts Into Your Workers by kryptochats: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
i will just go straight to the point, so here is the deal, there is a whatsapp robot that allows people transfer money, pay bills, buy data etc from their whatsapp , no app or website ! just from their whatsapp. And here is the deal that makes you money, they have an affiliate program that makes you earn 50% of the commission fee from every transaction your referred contact makes . When you invite a person and they perform any transaction like buy data or airtime or bills etc, you get 50% of the fees from that transaction. The 50% is a lifetime thing so for life that particular user keeps making you rich even while you sleep! all you have to do is create a broadcast list , add all your contacts on whatsapp , write a message explaining the work of the robot and then broadcast the message with your referral link . Imagine you have up to 100 contacts which most of us have more than , that is a lot of money! the robot is https://kudiwave.com and to say thank you to me please use my referral link so me too can earn from you ! https://kudiwave.me/?ref=2349166897344
Re: Let Me Show You A Cool Way Of Turning Your Whatsapp Contacts Into Your Workers by fundschanger: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
do i get bonus for the p2p payment too ? because i see its free
Re: Let Me Show You A Cool Way Of Turning Your Whatsapp Contacts Into Your Workers by kryptochats: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
fundschanger:
do i get bonus for the p2p payment too ? because i see its free
no
Re: Let Me Show You A Cool Way Of Turning Your Whatsapp Contacts Into Your Workers by kryptochats: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
q

(1) (Reply)

Pi Network KYC Verification Process And Application. Faster And Easier / Welcome To The Stock Market...!!!!! / Global Recession; Impact On Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.