Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

ASUU Strike: Ngige Hits ASUU Member With Charms (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Ngige Hits ASUU Member With Charms (video) (2304 Views)

ASUU Strike: Ngige Expresses Optimism As Another Meeting With Lecturers Begins / ASUU Strike: Ngige Begs University Lecturers To Have Mercy On Students / UNIBADAN Student, Damilola Caught Stealing & With Charms (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: Ngige Hits ASUU Member With Charms (video) by mrrandomguy: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsYN2y5aAeM

Two of the rings on Ngige's fingers were gotten from the occult. He touched the ASUU president with them so that he will conquer him spiritually.
ASUU must counter these evil people spiritually. Light cannot overcome darkness.

We overcome them by the blood of the lamb and the words of our testimony in Jesus name.
I command every spirit of sickness and confusion sent against ASUU members and their representatives to backfire in Jesus name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Ngige Hits ASUU Member With Charms (video) by OsuIgboIpob: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
That's an assault.

If I were ASUU president, I'll definitely retaliate by standing up and punching him in the face right away. NOBODY WOULD BE ABLE TO STOP ME.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Ngige Hits ASUU Member With Charms (video) by ufuosman(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Na wa for Ngige oh
Re: ASUU Strike: Ngige Hits ASUU Member With Charms (video) by AAA593: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Na Ngige dey spoil everything

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Ngige Hits ASUU Member With Charms (video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
hahahahahahaha
Re: ASUU Strike: Ngige Hits ASUU Member With Charms (video) by frankson1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
mrrandomguy:

Two of the rings on Ngige's fingers were gotten from the occult. He touched the ASUU president with them so that he will conquer him spiritually.
ASUU must counter these evil people spiritually. Light cannot overcome darkness.

We overcome them by the blood of the lamb and the words of our testimony in Jesus name.
I command every spirit of sickness and confusion sent against ASUU members and their representatives to backfire in Jesus name.

Oga, you didn't show us the rings undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Ngige Hits ASUU Member With Charms (video) by SILVERLINES: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
shocked
Re: ASUU Strike: Ngige Hits ASUU Member With Charms (video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
mrrandomguy:

You’re a comedian

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Ngige Hits ASUU Member With Charms (video) by tsephanyah(f): 2:09am On Oct 01, 2022
Lowlife arrogant IPOB terrorists

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Ngige Hits ASUU Member With Charms (video) by Redstubpen: 6:00am On Oct 01, 2022
Lol
Re: ASUU Strike: Ngige Hits ASUU Member With Charms (video) by chubiW: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2022
lol

(1) (Reply)

How Saudi Arabia, Kuwait And Other Arab Countries Treat Africans / Kwara Poly Admission. / A.a.u (ambrose Alli University) Post Utme And Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.