Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? (37482 Views)

Russia-Ukraine Live: What Exactly Did US President, Joe Biden Say (Photos) / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by saxywale2: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Hanndye:

I don't know about that. But he stood against liberalism and some decadence.
Mike Pence swearing in the openly gay ambassador Trump pointed. The guy's husband in the middle.
Trump displaying an lesbian gay bisexual transexual flag at one of his rallies. They are all policitians.

Even Putin went on and on about how USA is morally bankrupt, yet LGBTQ and gender changes are legal in Russia under his watch.

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2022
Okay o
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by smart8956: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2022
I never had flares for Putin. Angela Merkel and trump knows him very well. When ask Angela Merkel about this war,she and trump responded it wouldn't have happened in their time.
My greatest take is, if Russia has single handedly defend Syria that the west and nato wanted to destroy, same they did to Afghanistan and Iraq, and the president of Syria is still in power. I really respect Putin.
If not for Russia,by now Syria will be ruined!
God protect Putin and bless Russia for defending the truth.
Those who are blind let them continue to be blind,if Russia were aggressive like the west to attack Ukraine,no body including the capital will be left. They call it war, Putin makes it clear it's military action or Nazis,but some fools in Africa will be blind to still defend US. Nato my foot.
Study your Bible,Qur'an well. They don't born any country to attack Russia.
Just laughing those who knows nothing about history. They (NATO) will surround Russia like bees,but a single strike on Russia will mean a Modern history for the west. They've imposed greatest sanctions on Russia,but who is it affecting? Their currency still strong and even better without the sanctions. They should enjoy their city life in new York and Los Angeles,one day same bomb they drop on japan will drop on them. "The sun rise from the east to the west". Copy that. Russia will continue to rise!

5 Likes

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by wirinet(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2022
blueAgent:

For real?

You are a joker.

Thanks.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by adeprof18(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2022
Goodnigga:
then a button from NATO/US will annihilate them. Any country that becomes the first to use nukes will be nuked back
You must be a joke to think nuking Russia will be the end. Their will be no winner, everybody will collect their share share of the over 6000 nuclear war head in their arsenal.
Russia will go down, likewise US and NATO.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Masterito(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Mumu, Ukraine soldiers are currently dealing with Russian in Lyman, check the following links to cure your mumu love for Putin:

https://twitter.com/SlavaUk30722777/status/1576006304937570304?t=tld7oZZQPhJxzSTX4F0NlQ&s=09

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1575897485951717376?t=iCkkdAeBgV3McuEXnAtGUQ&s=09

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1576092647235649537?t=gYUdX1qYQxWyb8I9C9dVZw&s=19

quote author=Krismas post=117159590] grin Russians encircled in Layman? grin Why are u smoking expired Igbo na?
Ukrainian advances in ANYWHERE is actually at a foolish expense of their own soldiers. Pentagon report has it at 100per day. Continue deceiving urself. Ur doubt go clear shortly [/quote]
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Hanndye: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2022
saxywale2:

Mike Pence swearing in the openly gay ambassador Trump pointed. The guy's husband in the middle.
Trump displaying an lesbian gay bisexual transexual flag at one of his rallies. They are all policitians.

Even Putin went on and on about how USA is morally bankrupt, yet LGBTQ and gender changes are legal in Russia under his watch.
Must be exceptional of him. He was not even there to swear him in as in some other few cases. But guy was well known to be against lgbt. This is what people do. Be against something and they will still find instances to nail you in it. This is well known in history. I think Jesus too experienced it. When Jesus showed some love to sinners, they said he was for sinners. Whereas those who say they are against sinners are sinners themselves.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by DeepSight(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2022
wirinet:

War is the last place to bring moral arguments. Throughout history morality had never been considered in war until the end of WW2 and the setting up of the Geneva Convention. If you followed the Greek wars, Roman wars, Gengis Khan Mongolian wars, you will see such things as genocide, rape, stealing (war booty), slavery, etc., were considered normal consequences of war. Even in the Bible rape, genocide and slavery were not considered immoral in war.

Nonetheless people have always deployed moral arguments to raise armies and inspire others into a fight.

As I said, exploitation of other people's land and resources had been an integral part of human history. Stronger and more cohesive societies exploit the weaknesses of weaker societies to their advantage. That's why the England, a people with land the size of yoruba land was able to conquer India, a whole continent and half the world. If Gadaffi had not weakened the political and social structure of the Libyan society so he could remain in power perpetually and the hand over to his son, the West would not have been able to exploit the division created.

If this is the case then you cannot have any quarrel with what Putin is doing. Might is right and may the fittest survive, period.
You can't eat your cake and have it- You have to be consistent.

I don't subscribe to the doctrine of whataboutism. Which is because someone else had done it justifies my doing same also.

This is not whataboutism. This is pointing out hypocrisy.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Krismas(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2022
Masterito:
Mumu, Ukraine soldiers are currently dealing with Russian in Lyman, check the following links to cure your mumu love for Putin:

https://twitter.com/SlavaUk30722777/status/1576006304937570304?t=tld7oZZQPhJxzSTX4F0NlQ&s=09

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1575897485951717376?t=iCkkdAeBgV3McuEXnAtGUQ&s=09

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1576092647235649537?t=gYUdX1qYQxWyb8I9C9dVZw&s=19

grin grin Chai! Mumu full Nairaland A-swear. U don’t know the difference btw a jingle and actual battle scenes?
Why are u celebrating edited videos? Propaganda riddled sceneries and video cooking grin
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Habeyy(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2022
TheFreeOne:
Putin is the Man of the Year, a leader with guts and a Master Strategist!

[/b]
- (Ulysses Hobbes)

It is about time the West is told in blunt terms "[b]the sun doesn't rise from ya asses"

-TheFreeOne
Man of the year for invading another nation , sacrificing the lives of Young folks in his country for a fairy rusty old tale an fanatsy of returning to Soviet Union era

Trampling upon innocent lives and keeping his own family safe
Bombing children,killing their fathers and declaring their lands as his

You will be well
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by MansoryMX(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

It is rather you and your Western apologists that are the fools. How can you be dragging the tail of a lion to see how his attack will look like.
Advise your people (NATO and West) to stop provoking Russia. It is their eastward expansion that is endangering the entire humanity. In a bid to defeat Russia in a war, they will fast track the Apocalypse. The foolishness and wickedness of the West cannot be overemphasized. Have you forgotten how they tested atomic bombs in Africa to see how the effects will look like? Now they want to taste Russian nuclear capability at the expense of the world.

You see how dumb and stupid you sound? “ they want to taste Russian nuclear capability at the expense of the world.” As if US don’t have Nuclear bombs. Whether US or Russia or any other nuclear capable nation drops nukes on this earth, the effects will affects the entire world and put humanity on the brinks of extinction. THERE WILL BE NO WINNER IN A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST WAR! under this now and stop being foolish.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Habeyy(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2022
Masterito:
Master strategist that 2000 plus soldiers are currently encircled in Layman.
Do they even read the news
Thousand of Putin soldiers were killed in kharkiv

Lyman encircled
Yampil retaken

Conscript are I'll trained soldiers already dying before reaching battle ground

Most of all those commenting are kids
They don't read

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Kazim88: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2022
gambojimeta:

So you also justify Hitler taking over sudenten land in Czeckoslovaskia because sudenten Germans lived on those lands and complained about suffering under Czechoslovakia too?

You still thinking in terms of land.

It is one thing for Russia to take Donersk because Russian live there which is bad but it is another thing for Russia to adopt the people and make them citizen because of irreconcilable difference between them Ukraine.

I saw many celebrating Ukraine counter offensive because they recapture 6km2... Not because they saved their people no because of land.... The people revolted and demanded for referendum. Because they know if Ukraine take back the land, them the land owner will be wiped off.

Ukraine don't understand war,In an event of occupation, those that have the trust of the local people win not those that occupy the land.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by DOM7: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2022
Voice of a drowning man! It is more dangerous to keep people that are not totally with you (the enemy within).
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Karnice600: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2022
iykofias:
what’s the emotions all about, put yourself together

Not really my friend. You know, it looks like your dictionary gives a far different meaning for 'emotions' than the usual, so do a little work and get your facts together. I'll be so unavailable after now, so don't check back. Thanks.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Karnice600: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2022
gaby:

The ones who made and sponsored Hitler are the same ones Putin is rising up against and saying "never again".

Most people do not know the history and how Hitler came to be...

Go on and do research on "the making of Hitler", you"d be amazed.
...and you got 18 likes from 18 smart phone users?
Anyway.. a 21st century 'immbbeccile' can still play minecraft last I checked, so its not quite a huge misfortune. It's just so disturbing how nairaland has a good reputation for having them retards in bunches.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Krismas(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2022
DOM7:
Voice of a drowning man! It is more dangerous to keep people that are not totally with you (the enemy within).
grin Wen will u people wake up to reality? Look at the huge rally for d success of the referendum grin

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by justuschi50: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2022
Acidosis:

cheesy cheesy

Putin understands the West very well. You see these two countries: Russia and China will never succumb to the ma.dness going on in the West.

The West has really gone insane and I'm 100% with Putin on this.

These people colonized Africans and told them that polygamy is evil. Now they're back with their ma.dness that a woman can become a father and a man can be mother. Africans no just get sense.
exactly, Africans need to go back to their culture. They polygamy is bad but gay and lesbian is good. That y our girls is misbehaving tell your wife u want to get a second wife she go kill you
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Karnice600: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2022
Elsueno:

Russia has no choice but to stand ground....it's literally d only military force dat d U.S fears in conventional war fare....The propaganda aside, Russian allied forces are literally battling some of NATO's best commanders in Ukraine....forget d Ukrainians, they are just cannon fodder for their.....China on d other hand is d only country dat d U.S fears economically.....These factors create a kind of balance & keep both NATO & Russia/China in check....Russia most not bow down to NATO otherwise they would eventually be turned cowards like Germany who can't even complain when thier economic life line is blown off

Fighting NATO forces? when NATO never employ half of half of half of her capabilities. No NATO aircrafts or tanks in Ukraine, just few volunteers from random locations getting little intelligence and feedbacks from US and UK, and you and Putin have started complaining about nuclear bla bla bla.
Nuclear is all Russia has, but you see the West, those guys have moved ahead of that. There will be no nuclear war because it will end as soon as it begins.
Don't be deceived. There are more effective plans on ground to end Russia, than Russian plans to end any two European countries. If the Russian masses are reasonable enough they'll stay back home and fight the man who wants to sink their land to appease his ego, than flee the country.
If Russia goes nuclear, even China will pay for it. Study world history and global dynamics, and read between the lines.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Masterito(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2022
You know believe CNN report but you foolishly believe telegram. I go clear your doubt with more videos soon. Note: you be the first fool on Nairaland because I am certain you didn't even check the guardian report I attached. And for your information I can track videos to know location they came from.
Krismas:
grin grin Chai! Mumu full Nairaland A-swear. U don’t know the difference btw a jingle and actual battle scenes?
Why are u celebrating edited videos? Propaganda riddled sceneries and video cooking grin
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Emmanueltrinity(f): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2022
planetx:
Those people in modern day Isreal are not the true biblical Hebrew Isrealites, they are Ashkenazi Jews who are converts and they call themselves Jew-ish meaning like a Jew, and the Bible describes them as the synagogue of Satan. The true biblical Hebrew Isrealites are still in exile, scattered to the four corners of the earth and have not yet returned. So the political Isreal created by the Balfour declaration in 1948 will support Mystery Babylon but both will face judgements and defeat when the king of the North(Putin) and the dragon(China) comes against them.
sir please enlighten me more i want to tap from your knowlegde
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by 3seriez(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Skty:

I'm surprised at ur statement. Y'all forget Russia is a super power

Lol! Omo. I had forgotten Oh. But he just gave me a reminder they are not to be F'ed with grin
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by colonelwealth(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
President Vladimir Putin announced that four occupied regions of Ukraine would formally be incorporated into Russia.

ALJAZEERA

MasterCraft..!!
I thee... grin grin
Putin is a chess champion in the mastery of warfare, geopolitical & international matters.

Zelensky& his deceptive western masters(NATO&crew) go hear am...since they don't want to follow the voice of reason & tone down the acts of aggression nor seek dialogue at the negotiating table.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Masterito(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2022
Seems you can't accept Russia is been delay with in Lyman, Mumu check this:

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1576148964042493953?s=19

I will update more in the next 72 hours to clear your doubt.

Krismas:
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by blueAgent(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Truthday:

Russia isnt in an all out war with ukraine and as for Germany, yes, they seized west germany and how do you compare Hitler germany to 2022 germany ??

if it's a joke,stop it. Nigeria is no match with Russia in war

That's true Nigeria is no match for Russia, but I never compared Nigeria to Russia, I only rebuffed your comment of how powerful Russia is.

Germany of today would still destroy this Russia, quote me.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by okanlanwon44879: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2022
.... .... ...
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2022
Burtiano32:
So many Nigerians are not informed or because of hatred of the west, Putin excuse of invasion was Ukraine joining NATO now annexing their land, same way he did in Georgia.Putin is just delusional , A modern Hitler taking people's land all in the name of ethnic Russians population, Same way Hitler attacked Austria and Czechoslovakia. He may susceed in this, waiting for him to cross the redline to invade Estonia , Lativia or Poland then he will see the full wrath of NATO.

You are the uninformed one here, Vladimir Putin is a lawyer who knows the law, he is not hungry for land like Mainstream media propagated to your empty brain. Russia’s invasion on Ukraine and total control of this four regions is justified according to article 51 of the UN charter.

So please do your thorough research before coming online to spew unintelligent statements.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Teazer4:
https:// youtu. be/yIuN6v_cmNM that’s the link to the full interview in English. Remove the space

Antispam don knack me ban on my main, that’s why I’m sending with this…

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Elsueno: 11:32am On Oct 01, 2022
Karnice600:

Fighting NATO forces? when NATO never employ half of half of half of her capabilities. No NATO aircrafts or tanks in Ukraine, just few volunteers from random locations getting little intelligence and feedbacks from US and UK, and you and Putin have started complaining about nuclear bla bla bla.
Nuclear is all Russia has, but you see the West, those guys have moved ahead of that. There will be no nuclear war because it will end as soon as it begins.
Don't be deceived. There are more effective plans on ground to end Russia, than Russian plans to end any two European countries. If the Russian masses are reasonable enough they'll stay back home and fight the man who wants to sink their land to appease his ego, than flee the country.
If Russia goes nuclear, even China will pay for it. Study world history and global dynamics, and read between the lines.

NATO is literally feeding info to Ukraine 24/7....since d start of this conflict... Volunteers from d foreign legion themselves say NATO is in command of Ukrainian forces....Even NATO special forces are on ground, they are not hiding it sef, sometimes they end posting videos accidentally....

Thier is no any plan apart from d divide and conquer which has failed spectacularly, first was to use Ukraine, then have russian citizens do an uprising.. but instead, they end up uniting d Russians more than ever

And U keep talking about nuclear, d only country dat has ever used it in d whole universe is d U.S.A not once But TWICE!!!
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Krismas(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2022
Masterito:
Seems you can't accept Russia is been delay with in Lyman, Mumu check this:

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1576148964042493953?s=19

I will update more in the next 72 hours to clear your doubt.

grin U wasting ma data chking RUBBISH. The advance in Lyman is not significant and its at a horrific cost. They will never admit to the loss of their troops but will be pasting fake fotos. Wot happened to Kharkiv? No more show? Wot of Kherson? No show? Now is Lyman! Ukraine always have a way of MUMUfying those who support them grin
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Masterito(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2022
No you are big fool with no knowledge of geography. Get a Ukraine map and see the importance of Lyman.
Krismas:
grin U wasting ma data chking RUBBISH. The advance in Lyman is not significant and its at a horrific cost. They will never admit to the loss of their troops but will be pasting fake fotos. Wot happened to Kharkiv? No more show? Wot of Kherson? No show? Now is Lyman! Ukraine always have a way of MUMUfying those who support them grin
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Krismas(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2022
Masterito:
You know believe CNN report but you foolishly believe telegram. I go clear your doubt with more videos soon. Note: you be the first fool on Nairaland because I am certain you didn't even check the guardian report I attached. And for your information I can track videos to know location they came from.
grin See mumu, comparing Telegram to CNN grin CNN that will sit in Liviv and be guessing Wots happing in Kharkiv! On telegraph I relate with people living in Kharkiv. I contact peeps living those theaters of conflict. Am more updated than CNN itself. Continue to swallow lies hook line sinker from CNN

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Russia-Ukraine War: Mercedes-benz To Leave Russia, Sells $2b Plant / Russia Vs Ukraine: President Putin Ready To Negotiate / Idriss Deby, Chad’s President, Unhappy With Nigeria’s Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.