Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

What's Your Memory Of Independence? (tell Us A Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Memory Of Independence? (tell Us A Story) (289 Views)

Free Download The Book,'the Tragedy Of Independence' By Olakunle Soriyan. A Must / October First - My Day Of Independence / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Memory Of Independence? (tell Us A Story) by Divepen1(m): 12:28am On Oct 01, 2022
I really don't have a personal story, but I can always remember that time Bombblast happened in Abuja, maybe during Goodluck or Yaradua. It was the first time I ever talked to a crush. That was 2010, Nigerian 50th Celebration. It
Every news felt like the odd one out. I wanted to tell the whole world. Now, me and the crush never see ourselves for years now...

What's yours?

While you're at it, check out these 21 Facts About Nigeria on this independence day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFGtP6vWzhA
Re: What's Your Memory Of Independence? (tell Us A Story) by Chizzyjforce: 12:34am On Oct 01, 2022
Masquerade wiped my uncle. Since then, my mum don't allow us to go out on 1st October. Surprisingly, as a full grown man, I still maintain that norm most times.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Memory Of Independence? (tell Us A Story) by Divepen1(m): 12:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Masquerade wiped my uncle. Since then, my mum don't allow us to go out on 1st October. Surprisingly, as a full grown man, I still maintain that norm most times.

Wetin you do am?
Re: What's Your Memory Of Independence? (tell Us A Story) by donaldking100: 2:15am On Oct 01, 2022
my only memory is the 1 million March for Peter Obi today in Lagos.
the day we officially pressed the neck of agbado urchins even in their backyard.

(1) (Reply)

Mine Alone - Feather's Stories / Content Writer To Hire / Episode 5: My First Love By (ola And Kollyguy: Friendship)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.