Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Bbnaija: Another Love Triangle As Bryann Expressed His Love For Daniella - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Another Love Triangle As Bryann Expressed His Love For Daniella (338 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Another Love Triangle As Bryann Expressed His Love For Daniella by Bigbrothergisth(f): 3:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Early this morning, Bryann expressed his love for Daniella, and she responded in kind. Adekunle attempted to convince her, but she did not believe him.

Adekunle, Bryann, and Daniella have been the three musketeers of the House for the past week. Regardless of where Daniella is in the house, Bryann and Adekunle are present. The two men have become Daniella's guardians and have committed to the position.

When she overindulged at a party and became ill, Bryann made certain she had the care she required. When she had to go through the Tail of the House punishment, they went with her so she wouldn't have to go through it alone.

Daniella asked Bryann to sleep with her if she became too intoxicated during the Thursday Night Pool Party. She did what he said, and he kept his promise by sleeping in the same bed as her.

Before the three fell asleep, Bryann entered the room to express his dissatisfaction with living in the house. He stated that he wanted space because he had been concealing his pet peeves but could no longer do so.

Daniella believed that Bryann required some distance from him. Bryann stated that it was not her, and Adekunle attempted to confirm this.

Bryann continued to express his desire to leave the Big Brother house, and Adekunle told Daniella he loves her.She told him, "No, you don't," and he began to gently stroke her arm.

Daniella repeatedly stated that she was the subject of Bryann's complaints. "You may tell me if I am making you angry," Daniella stated to Bryann. "I could never be you."Bryann told Daniella, "I love you," to which Daniella replied, "I love you very much."

Adekunle was eager to criticize Daniella's statement. "Why do you believe him but not me on the love thing?" he questioned. On day 69, Adekunle talked to Daniella about how she didn't show him the same love when she told him she loved him but he responded to Bryann.

Adekunle has been forthright about his attraction to Daniella. When Ebuka confronted him about his "sensitive lyrics," Adekunle responded that they are growing closer and that he would like to know him better.

Nevertheless, when Ebuka asked Daniella during the previous week's Sunday Live Eviction Show to select between Khalid, Dotun, and Adekunle, Daniella chose Khalid. Daniella told Ebuka that she makes her own decisions.

Daniella has been the season's most popular female, but which love will prevail?

Mynd44 mukina2 dominique nlfpmod lalasticlala seun Fp pls

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/09/bbnaija-another-love-triangle-as-bryann.html

Re: Bbnaija: Another Love Triangle As Bryann Expressed His Love For Daniella by Bigbrothergisth(f): 3:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy independence day Nairalanders
Re: Bbnaija: Another Love Triangle As Bryann Expressed His Love For Daniella by OLOKOESHIN: 3:38am On Oct 01, 2022
Khalid dey sharp him preek now for the girl to come out
Re: Bbnaija: Another Love Triangle As Bryann Expressed His Love For Daniella by meobizy(f): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2022
All the boys want the Calabar girl.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers / Early Morning Orgasm / Somehow She's Sucking His D Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.