Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area (31816 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by MARYIAN(f): 2:29am On Oct 10, 2022
One of the most lovely and awesome places to be.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Darkhorse007(m): 3:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Kewellbanks:
San Francisco was a good city to live until I moved to Idaho.

What do you like in Idaho? I have visited Idaho once, but really didn't like it there. They are known for growing the best potatoes in the country, though.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by carbonado(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

No, in Napa, California…and congrats check your DM.
,saw the pics(round 3), you sure now how to enjoy life cool cool cool cool cool, do you intend to go into producing wine someday,that is if you have not already, if so, what is the name, so when i get to see it someday, i do be like,thats Mstravelindiva..... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by GentleOmoge(f): 6:56am On Oct 10, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

No worries, I got you fam. I just sent you 5k of airtime. Please confirm receipt and congrats!

On her behalf, thank you so much ma

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Shagbatshagba: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

No worries, I got you fam. I just sent you 5k of airtime. Please confirm receipt and congrats!

please u can also assist me no amount is small
uba
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Oysters(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Wow! You're just amazing! Thank you so much, friend! I've received it (See screenshot below).

Wherever you're visiting next I hope they've oysters there cus the world is definitely your oyster grin grin

Thanks so much. *kisses*

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by betshopagent(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

I had no issues in my 20’s and younger, but in my 30’s it was wrap on soda for me. I work in healthcare and participated in a demonstration to show “literally” how much sugar is within our drinks, and it changed my life. It’s like liquid diabetes over time!
wtf! Today I officially resign from anything soft drink or alcohol Intake daily .Maybe once or twice a week

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by betshopagent(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2022
Gerrard59:
Just came to comment that you have a fan in me.

cool
I love your signature man! Just give me one reason why I should learn mathematics. Educate me
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Gerrard59(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
betshopagent:
I love your signature man! Just give me one reason why I should learn mathematics. Educate me

https://www.jarushub.com/getting-good-jobs-why-you-should-learn-mathematics/

@Bold: The highly paid jobs globally are mathematics related.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by ezeknov(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Gerrard59:

Hmm let me check sir
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by betshopagent(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Gerrard59:

well noted. Add more contents to this your blog to drive more traffic.Target Rich keywords.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Mstravelindiva: 4:40am On Oct 11, 2022
Oysters:

Wow! You're just amazing! Thank you so much, friend! I've received it (See screenshot below).

Wherever you're visiting next I hope they've oysters there cus the world is definitely your oyster grin grin

Thanks so much. *kisses*

You’re welcome friend!
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Phillmore59(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

You’re welcome friend!
good evening.....I don't know how I missed your givaway...,.

Please kindly gift me any amount.....I will be grateful.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Juicethekid: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Hi there!
It's so sad I missed your giveaway as I actually followed you the day you announced it.. Could i get anyone at all please
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by ezeknov(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
I missed it!!! Ouch
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by freshvine(f): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

You’re welcome friend!

I'm bookmarking you for another giveaway.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by skondo(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Walking through fisherman’s wharf area, view of

Alcatraz island (old prison),

And I enjoyed a michelada Mexican cocktail during our leisure stroll through the boardwalk.
pls ma do giveaaway for me. 07063878787
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by PrincessB1(f): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Side trip/note: As you may know, I’ll be visiting Abuja soon (super excited)!

I just flew to Los Angeles to get my biometrics for my Nigerian Tourist visa. This also required an overnight stay and lodging. The costs to visit Nigeria is expensive as many may already know. I say this for any that are not aware of just how difficult it can be for “tourists” to visit Nigeria, which can be a deterrent. I know Nigeria doesn’t depend on tourism dollars, but it’s shame because I still believe it’s a beautiful country, with beautiful people, and has so much to offer. It would make a great tourist destination and make a huge impact on the economy and the unemployment rate.

It’s a hassle with a capital H to even renew your Nigerian passport abroad, so honestly I actually don’t blame those living in diaspora holding off until they have citizenship and simply applying for a tourist visa (which still requires you to travel to biometric center out of state but faster process) before they can aboard to come back to visit.

At any rate, I had never tried Nigeria cuisine in California before, but I was able to order and have delivered (DoorDash) to my hotel, some tasty pounded yam, egusi soup with cow tail, beef and tripe which was pretty good and I wanted to share.

Nigeria is loved by so many, and what a blessing it is to enjoy your beautiful culture worldwide.

Peace and blessings my friends!
Awwn! This must delicious kiss I'm salivating already.
Really wish to travel round like you someday.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Kelvin3476: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2022
purples25:
I love how the doubters disappeared when she started the giveaway! grin cheesy
THEY DIDN'T DISAPPEAR SIS, BUT THEY CAME BK WITH OTHER ACCOUNTS TO SEEK FOR THE SAME GIVEAWAY.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by PrincessB1(f): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2022
Oysters:

Dear me, y'all mentioning me so much on this website I'm beginning to think I'm actually food cry
Hahaha grin grin
This is so funny grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by PrincessB1(f): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

Yes, I own a small humble vineyard.
Interesting

Pretty you kiss

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by PrincessB1(f): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Thanks for everyone, the giveaway is over. Stay tuned for the next one.

Your support and engagement with my threads are greatly appreciated!
Weldone ma'am
God bless your kind heart kiss

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by purples25(f): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2022
Kelvin3476:

THEY DIDN'T DISAPPEAR SIS, BUT THEY CAME BK WITH OTHER ACCOUNTS TO SEEK FOR THE SAME GIVEAWAY.

No be small thing.
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Kelvin3476: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:

You’re welcome friend!
GOOD MORNING SIS.
WITH THIS UR UNIQUE LOVE AND KIND GESTURE TOWARD FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, I SUGGEST TO DISPLAY UR TIKTOK\YOUTUBE ACC FOR FOLLOWS, LIKES, VIEWS AND COMMENTS.
U DESERVE BEST AND I THINKS THATS THE BEST WAY TO PAY U BAK.
UR TRAVELING MIGHT IS A TOP NOTCH CONTENT TO BEHOLD.
I HAVE BEEN UR SECRET FAN FOR A VERY LONG TIME, BUT NT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
STARTING WITH UR MEXICO TRIP ETC.
U GET SOO MANY FANS NOW AND MOST OF US ARE WILLING TO FOLLOW UR UP.

MY HUMBLE OPPINION @ CAPITAL_A_REALITY

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Luiz321: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2022
purples25:
Keep posting and ignore trolls. It delights them to get attention from you. You can see how happy the other one was to get your attention.

Sometimes, someone says something just as bait to draw you out. There is something that person wants to say, and they won't be able to say it unless you retaliate or react to their provocative words. They already wish to insult and discredit you, but your answer or retort is the key. Don't give them that chance.

I personally feel that this person is against / jealous of you and wanted a chance not only to discredit your experience, but to make you feel like trash. So he was very happy when you replied and he was able to thrust those words at you.
. Hello beautiful
Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by imurboss: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2022
God bless your for your kind gesture, i may have missed your giveaway but staying tuned for the next.........Following wink

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Smackerfrino: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Oysters shooters with dinner at Hog Island Oyster Co located in the ferry building.
The best way to ever live on earth keep it up ma'am aspiring to be and travel like you one day,to my dream city
i love tourism.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Moye04(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Wow! This is so heartwarming from you ma. God bless you for your kind gesture. Even though i followed the thread closely, i missed your giveaway because of my spoilt phone but staying tuned for the next one.... God bless you. I'm a fan of yours. I really love to travel but wetin man go do now. May God show us favour as we grind.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Moye04(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Side trip/note: As you may know, I’ll be visiting Abuja soon (super excited)!

I just flew to Los Angeles to get my biometrics for my Nigerian Tourist visa. This also required an overnight stay and lodging. The costs to visit Nigeria is expensive as many may already know. I say this for any that are not aware of just how difficult it can be for “tourists” to visit Nigeria, which can be a deterrent. I know Nigeria doesn’t depend on tourism dollars, but it’s shame because I still believe it’s a beautiful country, with beautiful people, and has so much to offer. It would make a great tourist destination and make a huge impact on the economy and the unemployment rate.

It’s a hassle with a capital H to even renew your Nigerian passport abroad, so honestly I actually don’t blame those living in diaspora holding off until they have citizenship and simply applying for a tourist visa (which still requires you to travel to biometric center out of state but faster process) before they can aboard to come back to visit.

At any rate, I had never tried Nigeria cuisine in California before, but I was able to order and have delivered (DoorDash) to my hotel, some tasty pounded yam, egusi soup with cow tail, beef and tripe which was pretty good and I wanted to share.

Nigeria is loved by so many, and what a blessing it is to enjoy your beautiful culture worldwide.

Peace and blessings my friends!

Wow! She came to Abuja. Some of us are in Abuja now. It would have been a privilege to meet with you. Lol. Hope you had a wonderful time in the Nation's Capital oo

1 Like

Re: My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area by Oysters(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
PrincessB1:
Hahaha grin grin
This is so funny grin

Y'all are heartless cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again! / Nine Die As Vehicle Plunges Into Dam In Kano (Photos) / Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.