Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate (29934 Views)

Lagos Election Violence: "Was MC Oluomo Really Joking?" - Rudeboy Slams Police / Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President / Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by phemmyfour: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2022
madridguy:
Aisha Yesufu should allow the police to do their work.
Which nonsense work? It's a rally not a protest
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Munamoqel: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Insecurity:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1575890013434150917?t=E7LA1rXcyjlZj_fmX1xVOg&s=19
slamming in cheif always wipping sentiment . You lucky is not obj that was President when una organized End SAR

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by nighthawk1: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:
This bittered and sadistic woman talks too much. If she wants to know how pathetic the police are, she should damn all consequences and come to Lagos to stage her rally or whatever at Lekki toll gate.
No sane human allows the destruction of his/her home a second time, including her.
She should follow them to Anambra or rather invite them to her state and let them stage the protest together.
I call on the Nigeria Police, Lagos division to as a matter of fact shot to kill on sight anyone that tries to destroy either private or government properties like they did the first time.
Anambra state is boiling with daily killings by unknown gunmen whom are known iPod members and whom Obi has soft spots for, none of that concerns them, it’s destroying Lagos a second time built by Tinubu that matters to them

FYI
LAGOS WAS THE CAPITAL OF NIGERIA FOR DECADES AND 99.9% OF INFRASTRUCTURE IN PLACE BEFORE YOUR BAT BECAME GOVERNOR IN 1999.

This does not mean that i support destruction of public/private infrastructure built for the good of all.

The Lekki Toll Gate;
We still have videos of before, during and after and posterity will judge all participants.

I was born at Lafiaji in Lagos, attended Holy Cross Primary School, Igbobi College, university education from ESUT in Enugu and youth service in Niger State and married to my lovely wife from Kaduna. I AM NIGERIAN.

Its the future of Nigeria that we should be concerned about. Get your PVC and vote for whoever you feel will give you the Nigeria you desire.

Nigerians maybe elastic in nature but every human being has a breaking point. When they converge its called a REVOLUTION.

I pray for peace and a transformation of Nigeria that gives Nigerians especially the teeming youths a guarantee that ALL WILL BE WELL.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Juanmike(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that the same people who have been forcefully sitting at home by the command of a man in far away Finland are the ones telling us they want to take Nigeria back

They say charity begins at home,y not take back your region first before thinking of taking back Nigeria

See the likes of Gidgiddy,corridon aka fahdiga,Scamhunter n co many of them aren’t in their region n they dare not go there anyhow let alone going on Monday but they believe they can save us

Y does not save your region first
Yes, they want to take it back from delusional people like you, it is either Obi or power remain in the North, save your tears for later, as for today sane Nigerians are Obidient.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Sleekfingers: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2022
successmatters:
How many police them dey?

They cannot stop us.

Okay. Go to lekki for rally na.......

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Emitrustgod(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Mugu
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by ck470: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Wat ever you wish for others you wish for ursef

KINGinVAHALA:
This bittered and sadistic woman talks too much. If she wants to know how pathetic the police are, she should damn all consequences and come to Lagos to stage her rally or whatever at Lekki toll gate.
No sane human allows the destruction of his/her home a second time, including her.
She should follow them to Anambra or rather invite them to her state and let them stage the protest together.
I call on the Nigeria Police, Lagos division to as a matter of fact shot to kill on sight anyone that tries to destroy either private or government properties like they did the first time.
Anambra state is boiling with daily killings by unknown gunmen whom are known iPod members and whom Obi has soft spots for, none of that concerns them, it’s destroying Lagos a second time built by Tinubu that matters to them
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Angelawhite(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Why e de pain you ma ? grin
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by pointblank247(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that the same people who have been forcefully sitting at home by the command of a man in far away Finland are the ones telling us they want to take Nigeria back

They say charity begins at home,y not take back your region first before thinking of taking back Nigeria

See the likes of Gidgiddy,corridon aka fahdiga,Scamhunter n co many of them aren’t in their region n they dare not go there anyhow let alone going on Monday but they believe they can save us

Y not save your region first
Omo your mumurity no get level at all, you guys used to say obidient rally can't hold in Lagos.
You should simply do the needful by drinking otapiapia

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Emitrustgod(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2022
Only ipob is what you terrorist is afraid of in nigeria &is causin your ibp
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by thinksense: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2022
Why don't you do it in anambra? Must you do it here. Go to enugu, abia or imo.

Ask yourself the question why multi national companies has no presence in south eas. The is so viollence even you did not trust urself uote author=Corridon post=117159633]The police should know that OBIdients are fighting for their wellbeing too. This rally is all about taking back our country from the claws of cultures parading as leaders. Everyone including the police has a duty to make it come to reality. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for progress.[/quote]
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by kingsleefolli(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2022
See security this morning October 1 because of obi in Lagos rally. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFNL9QeX/
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by taiwolomo1: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:
they should go do there stupid rally in anambra...yeye ppl
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by thinksense: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Go try it. I knew typical Nigerian do not wish for violence.
Sleekfingers:

Okay. Go to lekki for rally na.......
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by PeterObi4LP: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Abdul05:
Ma, South Westerners are only trying to avoid
These dangerous elements.... grin grin

Ipob terrorists and Boko Haram fanatics

There is nothing wrong for any governor to safe guard his own citizens... grin cheesy

Your fear has finally cut up with you. The rally has hold.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by PeterObi4LP: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

This line of campaign is stale. Use another method. But you boasted that the rally will not hold. Before you eyes Lagos is shot down.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by SmartyPants(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2022
successmatters:

Have you ever seen anywhere in the over 20 cities Obidient people held rallies, was there any report of any violence?

Stop overheating the polity, Nigeria 7s a peaceful country, stop making it a war zone.

Don't pretend not to know the special circumstances Lagos has seen in terms of protest in recent history. Now, more than at any other time, you are bringing your Obidient rally to the home of Tinubu and you don't think there is potential for things to go wrong?

The police are there to foresee potential flashpoints and ensure the safety of all. Go about your business and stop antagonizing police who are keeping you safe!
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by DeOTR: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
What's special about this Lekki tollgate? Is there something that we don't know that you guys are not telling us?
One thing is sure, toll gates are not meant for rallies.
Driving through Lekki is a pain already, now any large gathering anywhere along that area will immediately constitute a nuisance. I believe you don't want to do that in the name of Obi.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by SugarGirl44(f): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Reinamaria:

Nigerians are not even allowed to be free in their own country.

The kind of freedom to burn more brt buses and other govt facilities?
Hell no!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Corridon: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
DeOTR:

One thing is sure, toll gates are not meant for rallies.
Driving through Lekki is a pain already, now any large gathering anywhere along that area will immediately constitute a nuisance. I believe you don't want to do that in the name of Obi.
We are fighting for your wellbeing too. Do the right thing and join us.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

I don't get some of you ignoramuses on here. cheesy does it matter who they are? As long as their country is taken back from corrupt thieving politicians. Don't you want the country to be better? You sit in your small minded irrational thinking hut and typing rubbish. Do you not want a better naigeria? That would favour you? I mean, it is not as if you are living well. It is not as if you own any property or anything in Lagos. it is ussually poor ignorant dumbos like you who complains about "take back the country" rallies. If you don't believe they can save you then you are doomed co's you have no other options. I feel sorry for the likes of you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by ZombieSlayer1: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
But why are Nigerians very stupid like this.
They said they can pass through Lekki toll gate no problem but not staging the rally at the toll gate.

Why are these stupid Nigerians so desperate to always disobey common instructions and then start insulting the security agencies.

Common sense already will tell you that they want to avoid any such incident that happened in the endsars protest. So if you don't do your rally in Lekki toll gate, there is no other place in Lagos to do your rally. Not as if they said you should not do your rally.

Why are Nigerians so stupid and difficult. We actually need a strong military regime to reset the brains of people in Nigeria.
You urchins are irredeemably hopeless. Did they say anybody is converging at the tool gates? They're passing that route on their way to their rally locations.
You guys are embarrassing
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by SugarGirl44(f): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

Were lo n ṣewọn.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by BATified2023: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2022
Juanmike:
Yes, they want to take it back from delusional people like you, it is either Obi or power remain in the North, save your tears for later, as for today sane Nigerians are Obidient.
u igbos should keep deceiving yourself

Go n prepare for Biafra or death
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Corridon: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I don't get some of you ignoramuses on here. cheesy does it matter who they are? As long as their country is taken back from corrupt thieving politicians. Don't want the country to be better? You sit in your small minded irrational thinking hut and typing rubbish. Do you not want a better naigeria? That would favour you? I mean, it is not as if you are living well. It is not as if you own any property or anything in Lagos. it is ussually poor ignorant dumbos like you who complains about "take back the country" rallies. If you don't believe they can save you then you are doomed co's you have no other options. I feel sorry for the likes of you.
Don't mind him. Agbado munchers are irredeemable.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by trutht828: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Even if we can't hold a rally at lekki tollgate, we will show you our anger at the poll. Lagis votes will be divided and tinjnh can't have bloc votes there.

Kano votes are badly divided into three or four and tinjbj can't have bloc votes there.

Get angry all you want. Bring all the police you can bring. You cabt silence the people anymore

KINGinVAHALA:
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by ufuosman(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Na wa
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Don't mind him. Agbado munchers are irredeemable.
grin grin grin I didn't want to go the tribal part, but since you have done it, what can i say? You are right. I consider him a nigerian citizen not an Agbadorian grin. But seriously! It doesn't matter which tribe people come from as long as they all want the best for their country and when i say the best i mean, the best candidate, not the same old bald headed thieves.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Drbarmes(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Her last sentence is offensive and very insensitive.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2022
She is right totally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' / Buhari Orders The Immediate Restoration Of Security Aides To Governor Obiano / El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.