Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally (53603 Views)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / “why I Keep Moving From One Party To Another” – Ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by PeterObi4LP: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Massiveglory:
What is happening in lagos is earthquaking.
The drone shot of obidents I saw can send any political opponent to permanent bed rest.

Where are all this Agbadorians bastard that said rally will not hold in Lagos? Na your papa get Lagos? Pressing neck every Saturday.

ObiDatti is a goal
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Fragility6: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

This can only happen in ur dreams and hallucination...Never again will an Igbo man allowed to rule this Nation
You go die from pains if e happen o
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by SaintNegro77: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Come 2023, it will be on live news like this: king Charles III congratulates Nigeria president-elect Peter Gregory Obi.
More will be like: world leaders congratulates Nigeria president-elect Peter Gregory Obi.
Sir, please use your acceptance speech and show the world that Nigeria have returned to it's statutory role as the giant of Africa.
Then later in the evening we will hear from AIT, Arise Tv and Co that Atiku Abubakar congratulates Peter Gregory Obi as the president-elect, Tinubu cries fowl as he Consult his legal team.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by doggedfighter(f): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Grandmeister:

Lol you think this is still 1999? The opposition won’t also get exhausted? Abi na everyday dem go dey do their own rally? Anybody who starts December to do his campaign rally for an election in February is not a serious human being.

You understand how things work.

Good job !
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kajaard:

Take your NATO news and fvck off. We don't care. We have better things to think of right now.

Breaking News: Escalation of Tensions in No One’s Interest': India Refuses to Side With West Against Russia. (Oct 1)
https://www.nairaland.com/7361306/escalation-tensions-no-ones-interest
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Jacopini: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
ebbo:

Mischeeew for ur dream abi. Lagos votes no dey win election for Nigeria.

D same Lagos tinubu dey use as his projectile fr presidency...

Minus ur vote no mean say obi go loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by PeterObi4LP: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Lagos state has been on total lockdown since morning! Igbos, yorubas, hausas, everyone is here!! Obi should just go and prepare his victory speech. It is finished! And to think that this is not even an official rally

Agbadorians should watch this video on twitter under the watchful eyes of a loved one, because hypertension is real grin

https://twitter.com/Cecorule/status/1576180769143533568?t=377zLySS6nAcTuD6vvjPbw&s=09

According to the urchies them na Igbos rally

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
HOW MANY PEOPLE IN CROWD HAS PVC?THEY SHOULD HAVE BRANDISHED THEIR PVCS TO SECURE THEIR WISH. NO PVC NO VOTE =WASTED RALLY angry

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kajaard:

Take your NATO news and fvck off. We don't care. We have better things to think of right now.
NATOChairman:
Protesters In UK Protesting Against Energy Prices And Cost Of Living
https://www.nairaland.com/7361368/protesters-uk-protesting-against-energy
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Moz22: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wake up to reality fool.. it's gonna happen in ur very eyes
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by LocalMan2(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lagos, Abuja, Jos and more to come no dey win vote abi?
You need brain surgery, you can't be this recklessly stupid for nothing.

ebbo:

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by omenka(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Alaba traders union march.

It will end in tears. This I have seen. smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by NATOChairman: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kajaard:

NATOChairman: read President Putin's speech here

https://www.nairaland.com/7352509/referendums-donbass-zaporozhye-kherson-regions/7
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Culture101: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is good….
In the spirit of this oneness I appeal to everyone and anyone that it touches to help me with anything they can,I was duped by a trusted friend and business partner based in Germany and things have been rough for a while now.
Please i have nothing for my family at the moment.
Nothing is too small.
Okafor chinedu
Gtb
068 251 5707
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Benz03: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Still haven't seen any pic from FCT
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by PeterObi4LP: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
SenatePresdo:
I thought Urchins said if they Born OBIdients well, let them try and reach lekki toll gate?
Who are these people I'm seeing at the toll gate, Egyptians? grin

Lagos is lockdown for Peter Obi, lagos is already in the Bag.

We moooooove!!

And urchins can also go and hug transformer grin

They are useless and inconsequential. Making noise inside their face me I slap you one room. No be the rally be this?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Skty: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nightwolf1:
grin grin I have never voted in my whole years of living but this time, I will be participating fully.

Obi is my candidate

Me too...and for Obi
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Jacopini: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

This can only happen in ur dreams and hallucination...Never again will an Igbo man allowed to rule this Nation

D ones dat rule frm ur fathers house, how well dem rule?
Cus if e gud, u no go dey NL dey coment rubbish.

How ur life b? E gud as u like am?

Tribal bigot
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by hegelian: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

Oya go and stop them na.. Carry all your family to aso rock or inec and stop them once obi is announced.. Abi na spirit go vote against them?? Chest beating everytime, beta no give urself HbP
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Shemadex(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Policemen are seen directing the participants at the Labour Party rallies in Lagos to keep moving. There had been a directive that the protesters cannot hold a rally at the Lekki Toll gate, but they can walk though the route without stopping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0J8LUPdfAY Igbo ppl too lik noise lol Yorubas don't make noise we strategise

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by peter8535: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
dontbothermuch:
It is too early for such rallies. Believe me, the opposition are using it as an advantage. The opposition knows fully well that the energy of such early campaigns will drain out soon. And that drained out moment, say around late December or early January. The opposition will begin a massively fund campaign, that might eventually win the election.

I just want a better Country. Simple.
from structurelez party to dis..
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Jacopini: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
colestephan86:

Hmm, I remembered one Yoruba proverb, the masquerade that danced first, go turn spectator at the end

King Solomon sef sabi proverbs pass,
How e take end up?

Thank God naija is nt built on yoruba proverbs.
Una fowl nd snail shell u kip telling urself nd ur children despite all d education of ur region.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Lagos state has been on total lockdown since morning! Igbos, yorubas, hausas, everyone is here!! Obi should just go and prepare his victory speech. It is finished! And to think that this is not even an official rally

Agbadorians should watch this video on twitter under the watchful eyes of a loved one, because hypertension is real grin

https://twitter.com/Cecorule/status/1576180769143533568?t=377zLySS6nAcTuD6vvjPbw&s=09

Don't say I didn't warn you grin
Chai! Lagosians are too wicked!!! angry grin grin grin

@Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking Biodun556

APC is fighting a lost battle
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Raxxye(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Benblaq:
I was working on a tyre in my workshop when I heard noises coming from the distance. I thought it was one of these churches, not until I saw Obidatti banner. Abuloma District, Ward 20 (My Ward) are doing a street to street, njsg stop to junctions rally lowkey since morning.

I just can no longer can grin grin
Pls can u interpret what you wrote here?

And this photo from Tinubu's Lagos is still turning me onnnn...
Pls can you interpret what you wrote here?
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by seunjungle1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Relax your nerves now

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
dontbothermuch:
It is too early for such rallies. Believe me, the opposition are using it as an advantage. The opposition knows fully well that the energy of such early campaigns will drain out soon. And that drained out moment, say around late December or early January. The opposition will begin a massively fund campaign, that might eventually win the election.

I just want a better Country. Simple.

Do you think Obidients will back down anytime soon? We will keep marching forward until election day.

This is not a campaign fuelled by monetary inducement. We will continue to campaign until the eve of election.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by mauchiz: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
The youths are tired of older people, we need something different.
Buhari should give us Peter obi.
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by goaldynman(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

All your yoruba brothers are already voting Peter Obi!!

Continue salivating on the Agbado that Thief.nubu will supply to you, as the urchin that you are!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by mauchiz: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
All we are saying,give us Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Adedapo57: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
ebbo:

lol... has it come to this now
Re: Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally by Jacopini: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HOW MANY PEOPLE IN CROWD HAS PVC?THEY SHOULD HAVE BRANDISHED THEIR PVCS TO SECURE THEIR WISH. NO PVC NO VOTE =WASTED RALLY angry

Keypad analyst, where ur pvc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) / Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.