Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure (3371 Views)

Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience / "If My Husband Tears My Expensive Lingerie, He Will Pay For It" - Twitter Lady / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by CaveAdullam: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
1. Since you are the only child, think of a profitable skill or trade and either persuade or pressurize your parents to assist you in learning it. As far as that school is concerned, you'll never grow or make money. Your peace is at the mercy and control of your employer.

2. From all indications, you have a slim chance becoming successful with football, it is so unfortunate that your passion couldn't be leverage to gain you success. It's pathetic!

Rather than feel despondent, think of other areas that can give you peace and comfort assuming that you were told "football will not favour you". Ponder on this and draw a plan on how to achieve it.

You can ponder on this too:

CaveAdullam:
1. Such is life for you: some have it good from birth till death; others have it good at the middle, and the rest remain in perpetual penury.

2. It is why all religions hope and await judgment day and after that day, a life of peace, harmony, and comfort in eternity is guaranteed.

3. Life is full of ups and downs, sometimes we are victims of problems we never caused while at other times we are victims of our problems because of our mistakes or wrong strategies.

4. There is simply nothing you can do about it. This is life, welcome to life. We are in a world where incentives rules: if I'm not going to gain, ain't doing it and if I'm to lose, why should I even bother?

5. No matter how much you preach good, evil will persists in a world where morality, amorality, and immorality are in a close-a-door caucus meeting in the hearts of every man that breathes.

Don't be deceived, your pastor or imam will play whatever card that will give him more incentives or at least minimize his loss even if it means playing the immoral card. Those that claim explicit morality, and virtue signallers are criminals behind the scenes.

6. Evil continues to persist because good always finds a way to adjust and keep on moving. These are the C's students in colleges, they just want to pass and get promoted, unlike the A's students who want to binge on every higher score.

7. Good people have never for once, thought of leveraging the violence, ruthlessness, and cunning of evil to manifest good in a larger dimension. They are the nice men and nice women, the sheep-like religious adherents that get both faces messed up with hard slaps.

8. Evil persists because it is leveraging on a potent tool that is required by good. Woke and progressive cultures are successful because of this simple fact. The more violent and ruthless win. Life doesn't care about who is good or bad, it is those in charge that matter. Going further, Jesus Christ said, "the children of the world are wiser than the children of light".

That's why in the Christian circle, "the violent take it by force" if the kingdom of God - a symbol of peace, hope, prosperity, and unity suffers evil violence.

9. Under the clouds of the earth, we are under the control of factors beyond our control. Life doesn't care about your determination and ambitions; if they don't meander in the same pathway as life, you'll end up despondent, and you my friend is at this junction.

10. Probably, you have not done evil or involve in a dirty crime, but here you are getting stripped of every hope and ambition you once had. My friend, welcome to life, things don't always go as planned. Refer to 9 above.

11. Don't launch into complaints, murmuring, and lamentations because if you do, you are adding more tinctures of pains to your predicaments. Evil and good will continue to persist. What you need to do is to maneuver across the hurdles life has presented along your paths. Refer to 5 and 9 above.

12. You and I are on death ground. We are facing a wall, and it's impossible to pass through. This is the place life has brought us and it is high time we turn our backs to the wall and fight the war that has been chasing us and that we've been postponing through hope, faith, and prayer. Remember: "the violent take it by force". Refer to 8 above.

13. We are not only victims of our mistakes but our resolutions, our big dreams, and ambitions; these are important, but in life, you plan with reality creating a chance for flexibility and adaptability. "Power of positive thinking or think big" will not help you when life is going left and you are going right. Things don't go that way.

14. You can always achieve anything you want to achieve in life, but think about reality first and the newer tools you'll use in achieving it when things don't go as planned. Nothing is impossible, however, time, chance, knowledge, energy, life, and patience happen to them all. Refer to 13 above.

15. Setting unnecessary resolutions without thinking about the style and shape every dawn will take is a contribution to our depression when we don't meet up.

We all want to get married, own a house, a large farm, 5 wives and 30 grandchildren by age 70 but neglected the political, environmental, and socioeconomic terrain - these are what matter, not our hopes or ambitions.

It dawns on us all as life begins to take several kicks and blows on us. And by that time, we are weak and anxious.

16. At the end of the day, you'll come to ask yourself: do this life worth all these struggles?

Some will experience the pain and seek nihilism while others will become philanthropic. It all depends on the angle you are viewing things from.

However, if life doesn't have something good for you even though it is minute, it would not have produced you. You are either here to create beauty or enjoy the beauty or pass beauty. Life my friend is beautiful once you understand the nature of things and their mechanism.

17. You are perishing because you lack knowledge, but once you seek that specific knowledge you will experience prosperity in a crescendo.

18. Cut down on your ego. Since ego hasn't helped you, it is time to cut down on it so that you'll not be blinded by it and not do things that are capable of bringing you prosperity and beauty.

19. Don't look for encouragement, my friend. Look for quality knowledge.

20. No longer waste time on things and people that matter less. Look for good connections. Seek and you shall find.

21. Don't relent. Sow here and there, you don't know which will bear good fruits.

22. Swing into action. This war will not kill you. You will come out as a winner only if you will fight.

Run, run, run my friend. See you on the last lap.

Thanks.

And this also:
CaveAdullam:

1. During IT in our undergraduate studies some years ago when conditions of work were stupid and tough but were forced to do it, a beautiful female friend of mine, Ebere, during chit chats when complaining about the duties we met to finish, said something - "Life is simple but we try to make it complicated".

2. I don't have big dreams. I don't have ambiguous ambitions. All I desire in life is to enjoy life's beauty, interact with good people and pass quality and beauty to all. If the resultant effect becomes something big that's a plus.

3. Only those not aware of DEATH are the people rollercoastering along the four cardinal points of the earth like restless doe in their estrus cycle.

4. It is good to have all the luxuries in life and enjoy them because they do make life more easier and comfortable. But in cases when they are not available, we must devise other means in achieving our peace and happiness. However, it is funny that we all think of "having multiple streams of income" but fail to think about how to "achieve multiple streams of peace" so that in case one fails, there is another to act as a substitute.

5. Humans are competitive beings. Competition is rooted in our psyche because it shows us what we lack and how we must do better. Life is survival of the strongest, if you don't have all it takes to fight and survive, you'll not pass your genes successfully.

6. Most people, rather than observe their situations and try to make them better, become anxious when they are lacking or in the worst case become envious and pathological. This always happens when you don't know your strength and territory before going to battle.

7. Social media is not even helping matters; it is so prevalent that the majority are blinded by it and thereby unable to separate chaffs from wheat - the more you look, the less you see.

8. We are even in a society that doesn't reward good, and ignores or pays lip service to evil-doers; incentives are all that matter. Nothing will work well in such a society.

9. It is good to have big dreams. Having bigger ambitions is fine. Having intentions to make exploits makes sense. Aiming for the Guinness book of records is a good plan. But what guarantees such a landmark: walking with reality!

10. We all are in a race and struggling to achieve a better life. It is not always greener on the other side of the fence, but we can all make our side of the fence greener when we think and act according to reality.

11. May time and chance favor us. May we not lose our health, life, and energy.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Hi ettelinhno

For the football, if you can't keep possession of the ball then a different play role is what you should seek. You can play as a centre back, your work is to

1. Block shots

2. Clearance

3. Tackle

4. A little advanced move is to play the Offside trap.

5. Aerial duels and attacks (if you are tall).

6. Swing corners (if you are good at putting the ball in the box)

7. If you have decent vision + accuracy, you can be the penalty taker.

8. Tackling or aggressive push (rushing towards players so they can't be comfortable with possession)

9. Interceptor and back passes when necessary. (Clear if you feel the pressure is too much)

10. Freekick taker, can you put a direct freekick on Target?

Play for local teams or random school/church football to build up.
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Blupen(m): 6:11am On Oct 02, 2022
JoeRizzla:

Crazy !?!
why is your god not merciful enough to bring him out of the prison, for goodness sake the guy is giving up on life itself.

This is what happens when the government has failed the citizens
My brother u cannot understand God, he allowed joseph to be in prison for 14years
mine was a spiritual prison for 8years now but he has freed me.......you are not smarter than God my guy

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Starz825(m): 6:19am On Oct 02, 2022
ettelinhno:
Good evening everyone. i am really depressed in life, everything seems like it's not working in my life,my passion in life is football (i love itlike hell) but i'm poor at it. when i play i keep on loosing so many balls.
Now back to my place of work which is a private nursery school. i started last year September as a class teacher but got demoted as an assistant in another class . even people that started with me are all class teacher in their respective class this has made me feel very bad and sad.i'm a very intelligent and hardworking person.
i sometimes feel someone is tampering with my destiny because i look like a failure in life
modified: I'm the only child (male) of my parents and I'm 21 years of age.please nairalandlanders should help me i don't really know what to do

Once you realize that you are in trouble maybe due to your carelessness, ignorance bad decisions, or life pressure and you can't control the situations ....you will have to be like peter in the book of Matthew 14:30... He cried out for help when he was sinking......I don't want you to see it like a prayer thingy....I want you to see it like a one on one conversation with your maker...
Kneel down
Sit down
Anyhow...pour out your mind to your Maker ...
You will immediately feel a sense of relief... Why would you feel a sense of relief because you are already with the one that can handle it... who's the one?...Your MAKER...

he will take your troubles away as if he was the one that placed them there....

You can read it again
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Blupen(m): 6:19am On Oct 02, 2022
ettelinhno:
thanks bro
You are welcome bro, just never give up u are meant to be great in life and u have time so pray, fast and read your bible......when God will start blessing you e go shock you......am not just talking, if i tell you how my life being hard ehh bro am just 24 ooh, i just didn't want to commit suicide because of my mom.....you will be okay man

1 Like

Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by ettelinhno: 7:23am On Oct 02, 2022
Blupen:
You are welcome bro, just never give up u are meant to be great in life and u have time so pray, fast and read your bible......when God will start blessing you e go shock you......am not just talking, if i tell you how my life being hard ehh bro am just 24 ooh, i just didn't want to commit suicide because of my mom.....you will be okay man
i really appreciate bro
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Franklinshaddy(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2022
You are still 21 no body is really expecting much from you for now but this generation made people to be have made people to be thinking less of there self cos of pear pressure, you still have like 9 years before you enter 30 that's a lot of time to still achieve something
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by ettelinhno: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Hi ettelinhno

For the football, if you can't keep possession of the ball then a different play role is what you should seek. You can play as a centre back, your work is to

1. Block shots

2. Clearance

3. Tackle

4. A little advanced move is to play the Offside trap.

5. Aerial duels and attacks (if you are tall).

6. Swing corners (if you are good at putting the ball in the box)

7. If you have decent vision + accuracy, you can be the penalty taker.

8. Tackling or aggressive push (rushing towards players so they can't be comfortable with possession)

9. Interceptor and back passes when necessary. (Clear if you feel the pressure is too much)

10. Freekick taker, can you put a direct freekick on Target?

Play for local teams or random school/church football to build up.
I can't play as a defender bro. Because I don't really have that much needed physicality.
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2022
ettelinhno:
I can't play as a defender bro. Because I don't really have that much needed physicality.
The only option is to attack down the wings, you will have to worry about the player at one side (since the other side is the touchline, opponent don't play outside the field). 7 or 11

You must be good at crosses and attacking throwing (throw from far range to the box), also wingers can be corner takers. At least let them see you are contributing to the play.
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Blupen(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2022
ettelinhno:
i really appreciate bro
you welcome man do you smoke weed??
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by ettelinhno: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Blupen:
you welcome man do you smoke weed??
no i don't,why do you ask?
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Blupen(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2022
ettelinhno:
no i don't,why do you ask?
Find a way to start smoking weed it helps, i smoke at least twice or three times a week now.....
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by ettelinhno: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Blupen:
Find a way to start smoking weed it helps, i smoke at least twice or three times a week now.....
hahaha. no i won't.
i'm the only child of my parents so i cannot thread such path. though i am not judging you but i will advise you to desist from such.

thanks
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Blupen(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2022
ettelinhno:
hahaha. no i won't.
i'm the only child of my parents so i cannot thread such path. though i am not judging you but i will advise you to desist from such.

thanks
That's okay, every man has his own opinion about something
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by tshege(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
My brother, you are not alone in this thought. Nigeria is currently going through economic hardship and unfortunately, you are caught in these bad times because you are just coming of age.

You were 14 years old when Buhari became president which ushered in economic decline.

So, what you need to do right now is pray to God constantly, ask for liberation from whatever is holding you back. The demons that might be after you might probably be you yourself, yes you. Pray that whatever attitude or behavior that is not consistent with greatness be expelled from your life. Ask God to reveal your weaknesses to you.
Pray for an open eyes to see and discern opportunities that are in front of you. Pray for an open and quick mind to process everything around you so you can make the best decisions for your life.

Pray for close association with people who will have impact in your life.

Then look for a skill to learn. A real life skill. Please abandon this teaching job immediately even if you are in the face of death. Go learn a technical skill that requires time and effort. You will see difference in your life in 6 months or less.

Then always attend a non controversial church that preaches Christ and soul searching or if you are a Muslim, you must attend the 5 daily prayers and follow the 5 pillars of Islam. Devotion to the teachings of the holy books work and I pray your life turns a positive note after this

And on a final note, I pray that the good Lord will bless you and guide you.
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Aladdin1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Blupen:
I won't argue with anybody because you don't know what i know, you can't see what i see and you can't hear what i hear......ciao
you dont need to argue but to take correction.you can tell me you are in the occult and ur 3rd eyes is open. but dont tell me that God puts people in prison.
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Aladdin1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
ettelinhno:
hahaha. no i won't.

thanks
Thank God you are wise enough to renounce the demonic advice that deranged satanist gave you.and i advice you to reject & renounce d demonic prophecy that you are in prison.renounce it or else it sticks to your life and make things a lot much worse for you.theres power in what you believe.
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Blupen(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Aladdin1:
you dont need to argue but to take correction.you can tell me you are in the occult and ur 3rd eyes is open. but dont tell me that God puts people in prison.
God puts people in prison, you think people have powers to do you anything? is God that allows it to happen.....

1 Like

Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Aladdin1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Blupen:
God puts people in prison, you think people have powers to do you anything? is God that allows it to happen.....
iI see! its like god have put you in prison.
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Illegal1:
Mine is even worst...

duno if i'm cursed or perharps i'm destined to be poor..

i'm tired of life i swear...
Uare nt cursed neither are you destined to be poor. your time for upliftment has not come yet. when your time comes nothing can stop ur destiny from manifesting. Keep working and praying that your time come soonest
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Blupen(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Aladdin1:
iI see! its like god have put you in prison.
lols you can never understand, this is bigger than you my friend......
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Illegal1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Collinsaik:
Uare nt cursed neither are you destined to be poor. your time for upliftment has not come yet. when your time comes nothing can stop ur destiny from manifesting. Keep working and praying that your time come soonest

honestly bro,i'm tired of every tin...

been hustling since i was 19yrs,and up till date,i got notin to shw for my hard work...

duno hw money leave my hands,i can get 50k today then go broke b4 2days time...

i can't explain/give acct hw i used the money...

i'm jst tired
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Illegal1:

honestly bro,i'm tired of every tin...

been hustling since i was 19yrs,and up till date,i got notin to shw for my hard work...

duno hw money leave my hands,i can get 50k today then go broke b4 2days time...

i can't explain/give acct hw i used the money...

i'm jst tired
Cheer up and set your priorities right. u are still only 21. take it easy onyourself man. make you no go dey put yourself under undue pressure. what about some of us wey dey in our 30s wey stil dey hustle, dey grind everyday. no significant breakthroug yet. so take it easy on u bro

1 Like

Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by darichlife: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Illegal1:
Mine is even worst...

duno if i'm cursed or perharps i'm destined to be poor..

i'm tired of life i swear...

Delay is not denial, life can be very beautiful of you focus on the little good things happening in your life.
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Aladdin1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Blupen:
lols you can never understand, this is bigger than you my friend......
I assure you nothing is bigger than me.i have seen things that you may live a hundred years and not comprehend a quarter of them.i kid you not!. i advice you stop smoking that dryshit you call weed before you go stark naked and raving mad on the streets.then you would blame it on god thats putting you in imaginary prison. i hate weaklings!.take responsibility for your life and actions.and stop blaming anyone else but yourself.
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Blupen(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Aladdin1:
I assure you nothing is bigger than me.i have seen things that you may live a hundred years and not comprehend a quarter of them.i kid you not!. i advice you stop smoking that dryshit you call weed before you go stark naked and raving mad on the streets.then you would blame it on god thats putting you in imaginary prison. i hate weaklings!.take responsibility for your life and actions.and stop blaming anyone else but yourself.
Lols....bye
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Aladdin1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Blupen:
Lols....bye
Bye bye!!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Illegal1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Collinsaik:
Cheer up and set your priorities right. u are still only 21. take it easy onyourself man. make you no go dey put yourself under undue pressure. what about some of us wey dey in our 30s wey stil dey hustle, dey grind everyday. no significant breakthroug yet. so take it easy on u bro

tnk bro...
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by FuckYou: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
ettelinhno:
Good evening everyone. i am really depressed in life, everything seems like it's not working in my life,my passion in life is football (i love itlike hell) but i'm poor at it. when i play i keep on loosing so many balls.
Now back to my place of work which is a private nursery school. i started last year September as a class teacher but got demoted as an assistant in another class . even people that started with me are all class teacher in their respective class this has made me feel very bad and sad.i'm a very intelligent and hardworking person.
i sometimes feel someone is tampering with my destiny because i look like a failure in life
modified: I'm the only child (male) of my parents and I'm 21 years of age.please nairalandlanders should help me i don't really know what to do

Why did you get demoted, if you are very hard working and intelligent
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by okoroemeka(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Pray to God. There's nothing He can't do. Do you have faith?
without real positive ideas prayers cannot solve anything,if he likes football let him focus on watching it on TV and let the talented players play least he break a leg trying to be Ronaldo,focus on the talent you have and develop it,you love football but sadly not everyone that loves football will be a player,don't be depressed by this trivial issue because you are still a young man and the realities of life is still waiting for you
Re: I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure by Blake755: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
This one dey allow what he see on social media to oppresse him oga Bleep that school job and find something else

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She No Even Wear P@nt” Watch As Bride Mistakenly Exposes Kpekus To Public(video) / High Level Of Sex Caused By Fuel Subsidy / My Experience With This Soldier Taught Me Sad Lesson About Flirting With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.