Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:36 PM

SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence (4837 Views)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by AnonPoet: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
SDP Presidential Candidate @Pres_Adebayo in his message of Hope on the occasion of the 62nd celebration of Nigeria’s Independence Anniversary
#HopeAgain2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQRLXeUr6zs

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by SenatePresdo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
I'd rather vote for this man, than to vote for Tinubu or Atiku.

APC and PDP are party full of political scavengers, looking for the slightest of office to occupy and loot like their lives depends on it.

But my vote if going to Peter Obi, we have all come a long way on the mission and vision to rescue Nigeria.

ObiDatti 2023.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by aidameoryou: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
You have a good ambition,
however this is who we want
OBIDATTI 2023

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by LeeMason(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
There is hope even for the hopeless. A better Nigeria is possible.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by OsuIgboIpob: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
If only most Nigerians have functional brains and we really want positive change, people like this or Sowore are supposed to be the people we're supposed to be campaigning for, and not corrupt old fools like
Athiefkū
Tilumbù
or PETER OBI.
Peter that all these pigs are campaigning for is also part of the big problem we are facing today.

DID HE TURN ANAMBRA TO DUBAI DURING HIS 8 YEARS TENURE?

The thief jumped from APGA to PDP. He has been a strong member of PDP for more than 15 years, and only ran to labour party few months ago after losing the primary ticket.
If APC=PDP, THEN PDP=LABOUR PARTY AS WELL.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by lovebird65(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Is this suppose to be a joke or what!!!!!!��☹️
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by xpressionx(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ok
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by spagettiluv: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
xpressionx:
Ok
come in 2041
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by Tayorshd2(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
So you think we are babies in Nigeria

Well just vote for batshetimma for better and greater Nigeria
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by VeryWickedGoat: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
aidameoryou:
You have a good ambition,
however this is who we want
OBIDATTI 2023

Exactly!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by Fearyourcreator: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
If only most Nigerians have functional brains and we really want positive change, people like this or Sowore are supposed to be the people we're supposed to be campaigning for, and not corrupt old fools like
Athiefkū
Tilumbù
or PETER OBI.
Peter that all these pigs are campaigning for is also part of the big problem we are facing today.

Most Nigerians are gullible...

1 Like

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by lhordspy: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
I seem to like this man.

Dont know why. Very intelligent man

25 Likes

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by Viraltrends123: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Most Nigerians are gullible...
See how serious they are as if he did well as a young governor, ready to die for someone that his people condemned him while he was governor. Imagine someone arguing with me that Osibanjo would be a better president, which kind mumu people do we have in this country.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by Traplord09: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
Athiefkū
Tilumbù
or PETER OBI.

Now fela brother are coming out....

Don't forget your master when come ..

1 Like

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by TheDictatorNd: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
Athiefkū
Tilumbù
or PETER OBI.

Did goat jumped from APGA to PDP. He has been a strong member of PDP for more than 15 years, and only ran to labour party few months ago after losing the primary ticket.
Thank you, tell this foolish youth who think they can turn corrupt PDP runaway into something good

1 Like

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by Jcash90: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Who know dis one self?

1 Like

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by TheDictatorNd: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Good! Say no to TINUBU, ATIKU and PDP runaway aka OBI
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by remsonik(f): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
I don't know him but he appears better than tinubu or Atiku. I will rather go for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by oyinmykel: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:
I seem to like this man.

Dont know why. Very intelligent man

Honestly
I just so love to hear him. Unlike the unceremoniously inducted chairman of Bureau of Statistics, if indeed Nigerians want a new person entirely, the this sound candidate should be considered the healthiest alternative to those contesting

1 Like

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by Throwback: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Shouldn't this be the candidate that should rightly claim he is different from the typical politicians and desperate ticket hunters?
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by osazsky(m): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
Athiefkū
Tilumbù
or PETER OBI.

The thief jumped from APGA to PDP. He has been a strong member of PDP for more than 15 years, and only ran to labour party few months ago after losing the primary ticket.
tinubu,artiku, obi are all thieves but I think obi stole less so he is a lesser thief..no one good o...but obi nor too thief..no need to mention the bullion van scam and the artiku privatisation scam..those once na thier pocket them no
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by osazsky(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
Viraltrends123:
See how serious they are as if he did well as a young governor, ready to die for someone that his people condemned him while he was governor. Imagine someone arguing with me that Osibanjo would be a better president, which kind mumu people do we have in this country.
tinubu that cant stand nor hold a common flag will do better abi...I feel for those afonja slaves that apc has killed and chased to Cameroon.. all of them would be disappointed in thier graves knowing fully well that amongst the living we still have those who support apc
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by Fearyourcreator: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Lolzzz... Nigerians are very easy to decieve... Why is they always want it fast not getting involve... I even prays OBI won... Na here I go dey ... I met some asking if OBI didnt perform ,,, many told me they vote him out... Was just laughing that Nigeria as become rural and error thing
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by sylve11: 1:55am On Oct 02, 2022
My president. cool
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by Godfullsam(m): 5:33am On Oct 02, 2022
I will cast my vote for this man even if I am the only one that will vote for him.

At least I will have the clear conscience that I am not part of those that voted for thieves and liars like tinubu, Atiku or Obi.

Vote wisely
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by mankand(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Saw this man interview on arise. His interview was impressive
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by Onucs(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:
Athiefkū
Tilumbù
or PETER OBI.

Gbamsolutetly

There is no credible leader among these theses three candidates that this people will not stop disturbing us about.

They are all political prostitutes gallivanting from one political party to another looking for a more favourable atmosphere.

Obi for instance was Atiku's vice in the last election. This time around, he grew the balls to contest. But seeing that his resident party will not favour him in primaries, he absconded to labour party. In the end, when one of them wins, the three will still come together with the rest of the cohorts and political cabals to celebrate, leaving the poor masses in shambles.

I rather vote for people like this even though he won't win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by josite: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Godfullsam:
I will cast my vote for this man even if I am the only one that will vote for him.

At least I will have the clear conscience that I am not part of those that voted for thieves and liars like tinubu, Atiku or Obi.

Vote wisely
this is the tenth time u are repeating this.why don't u go and tell ur man he should stop wasting his time.he is not popular at all.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Sends "Message Of Hope" To Nigerians On Independence by Olastep(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
It is well with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank Projects 3.7% Growth For Nigerian Economy In 2025 / PHOTOS: Nigerians Compare Buhari's Umbrella With Other World Leaders / Osun Election: Why APC Must Demand Rhodes resignation As The Panel Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.