Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

2022 Brazilian Elections:one Will Cry And One Will Laugh(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2022 Brazilian Elections:one Will Cry And One Will Laugh(photos) (224 Views)

Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) / Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2022 Brazilian Elections:one Will Cry And One Will Laugh(photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
I kid you not this 2022 election in Brazil is the toughest in the history of the Federal Republic of Brazil, this election is an emotional one and I am closely following it but I refuse to get involved, I have met with a lot of politicians, they always go to the people and you meet them one on one.

Brazilians are loving and emotional people and I know for sure that there would be painful tears, happiness, and also tears of joy.

May the best man win and the loser would obey the Brazilian constitution and accept defeat and the country shall go stronger, long live The Federal Republic of Brazil.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/2022-brazilian-electionsone-will-cry.html?m=1

Re: 2022 Brazilian Elections:one Will Cry And One Will Laugh(photos) by Day169: 12:07am On Oct 02, 2022
.. stark opponents in both ideology and posturing, they can barely stand each other like Biden and Trump!
Re: 2022 Brazilian Elections:one Will Cry And One Will Laugh(photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Day169:
.. stark opponents I both ideology and posturing, they can barely stand each other like Biden and Trump!

On point cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crimea Bridge Attacked / South Africa: "Ministers Live Like Rock Stars", Opposition / At Least Nine Killed In Triple Suicide Bombing In Central Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.