Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl (47655 Views)

Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by BePrepared: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
josh123:
people will call him impotent or gay

It is better to be called impotent and you are important and fulfill destiny, than be called iron man and spend 14 years in prison with a record of rape, it is a lifetime scar

Receive sense in Jesus name.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by olisaEze(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
"He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her."

Oga, na only ur friend dey high ni?? Abeg gerara here wii that shii! It wasn’t a spur of the moment thing, neither do I believe that that is the first time the little girl is entering his room. So if his mother had been the first to barge into his room, he’d have jumped her too?? Oga rape is not a random thing, the victims are selected by the perpetrators based on their sexual fantasies. If the perp likes big nyash, there is no way he’ll attack a girl with big breasts and flat nyash! Your guy eye don dey that small girl body since, and he made sure he won her trust enough to give her confidence that she could safely enter his room. Instead of being embarrassed for him, u should be concerned with how a young girl’s innocence has been stolen in such a brutal manner! Her family can never look at her the same way again, because in Nigeria no matter how much they say sorry, in a small corner of their heart many will still blame that little girl for what was in no way her fault! Since ur guy only knows how to "seize opportunity" for rape instead of making money, he doesn’t deserve to be in civilized society! Buy him some soap so that he can drop it in the jail bathhouse to understand the trauma of forced sex!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Evilblackman(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Karen2024:
She should be allowed to rape him backgringringrin

I know people that will get alot of pleasure from this
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Dollywood(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Rape is traumatic for victims. Not funny.

Mynd44, Seun, nlfpmod. Delete such comments and sanction the posters.

You're a real man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by frozen70(f): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
My close friend raped a 14-year-old daughter of his neighbour. He's a 20-yr-old guy.

He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her.

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.

I'm embarassed!

He must be high on drugs and he will go to jail

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by dalass(f): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
My close friend raped a 14-year-old daughter of his neighbour. He's a 20-yr-old guy.

He said he was expecting his girlfriend to come but unfortunately she disappointed him and he was already high. When the girl banged into his room, he seized the opportunity to forcibily penetrate her.

He was arrested and put in cell but this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.
I'm embarassed!

You should first accuse your 'friend'

I am almost certain that you are the one because you made excuses that a 20 year old barely out of teenage years is already gigh

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by overseasnbeyond: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Well, congratulations to your friend.
He just earned himself a charge called

Criminal sexual conduct with minor third degree
Sentence range from 10 years to 25 years.
wish your friend happy retirement of his dicccck

Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by dalass(f): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
dalass:

I am almost certain that you are the one because you made excuses that a 20 year old barely out of teenage years is already high
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by ObamaMessi: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
dalass:

I am almost certain that you are the one because you made excuses that a 20 year old barely out of teenage years is already gigh
You are almost certain that the op is the rapist? then i am almost certain you are the girl.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Akharmony: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
He should hav just mastubate jejely

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Kirkman: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
They need to arrest Op join with his useless friend too, birds of the same feather flock together. He's now blaming the innocent girls parents instead of blaming his bastard friend.
So it's now a crime for a 14 year old girl to feel safe around you and your friend right.
I pray the parents take up this case and your useless friend rots in jail. He couldn't cure himself from his drug overdose in a brothel, its the life of an innocent girl he chose to scar for life..

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Vacora(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
waititi:
there are a lot of animals on this thread defending the rapist

I swear. Too many grown folk defending this reprehensible crime against a child? Una well so? If you are a paedo enabler just say so with ya full chest so restorative justice can visit you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by soliufiljannah(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bigfish121:
That your friend is in for it.They are not going to release him oooo.if the girl's parent take the matter to court,he might spend up to 20 years if convicted.
He is definitely going to spend years in jail.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by justli: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ikennaford:

Lols, those 14 years old girls are very smarter than you, they know what they are doing, the world really changed, my neighbor here, she's a single mom from Germany,her daughter has 2 ex's, she's currently dating now and she's sexually active,she asked me the other day,I heard that black guys got packing (Big dicks) my baby mama was there too, omo I don't know what to say,we laugh it out,

We will all read about your arrest soon...that's for sure. The fact that you have penis discussions with a minor shows you have been abusing that child psychologically already and leading her on. Very soon, you'll understand why they call them minors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

He was arrested and put in cell but[b] this should serve as deterrence to parents who let loose of their children.[/b]

I'm embarassed!

You see the bolded part of your message? You are a failure for saying that.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Enkidu70: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!

Doesn't he know that the penalty for rape is life imprisonment?

May he rot in jail until he dies. Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by sparko1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
rickpat:
for minors whether with or without consent (whether she wants it or not) it's a crime term as defilement as long as she is below the legal age of consent,which is 16years( nigeria)...if it's a case of a minor whether it's her wish or not...it's a crime called defilement

It's actually 18, section 31 of Child right Act.

I think the point he is failing to make is, most young ladies this days are sexual active even before 14, the only reason she cried rape is because she didn't want it.
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by okoroemeka(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Amojii:
In Nigeria today a 14yrs old Virgina gender is mature enough to chop gala...
Many female gender start banging at the age of 10yrs...
Go to the North many Virgina genders marry at the age of 12 or even less...to some Alhaji with cassava propeller grin cool
the issue is not if the pussy is big or not but she was raped

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by lawbabs: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
culf:

why are you blaming the parents for your friends uncultured, evil did. some of us team small young, teenage girls in our room without thinking anything sexual. Going to his room is never an excuse, For your friend to even see a 14years sexually appealing means he is not normal.

I pray she heal fast and well from this.

See it this way - he is telling parents to take responsibility for the movement of their wards since they cannot control the stupidity and foolishness that reside in pedophiles. You can only arrest a rapist after the act of rape has been committed. Can we then protect our kids and resist the urge to overly trust uncle Jide and Aunty Chinwe ?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by onyenze1: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
The problem is not the parent of the girl, the problem is the irresponsible old semi-man who got a hard on for a 14yrs old girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by hammerT: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!

I HOPE YOUR FRIEND ROT IN JAIL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Maski87: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Karen2024:
She should be allowed to rape him backgringringrin
I agree,maybe get some homosexual to help
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Froshloaded: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!

Blàme your friend too, self-control is key.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Viicfuntop(f): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
I didn't blame the parents. I mean parents will take caution after hearing this.

If they had paid attention to her movement, they certainly would have noticed she goes into the guys room and most probly would have warned her against it.

Are you crazy? You’re heaping blames on the parents. How can we be sure you’re not the “friend”? You basically justified her being assaulted indirectly. You didn’t blame the useless parents that raised that goat. Like someone said up there, since he was high, why didn’t he take a knife and stab himself or stand in front a moving truck. You have the guts to blame her parents for your friend’s crime. You are crazy. They should start arresting useless parents that gives birth to rapist and rape apologists. Useless people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by folks4luv(f): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:
I didn't blame the parents. I mean parents will take caution after hearing this.

If they had paid attention to her movement, they certainly would have noticed she goes into the guys room and most probly would have warned her against it.
Lol. Can you even hear yourself? Pay attention to her or put a leash on her? Maybe add a tracker to sound an alarm when she breaks from the leash. A good parent should not have a life but watch every step of their 14 year old. They should not go to work or even use a bathroom cause a randy adult could rape them.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by greggng: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!

You are proud to call.a rapist your friend..abeg remove this post otherwise I will call you bird of a feather ..no be everything them dey put online .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Hollaryinka: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
My honest question is did your friend met her as virgin and disvirgin her? It is well with our teenages..
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Segzy19: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Of course you are...
Ikennaford:

14 year old don mature na, they've already started having sex, most 14 years old, their boobs and ass is Big already and they love older guys,some stupid hypocrites will start calling me paedophile now, you guys are welcome
Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by mischievous(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
It’s obvious why you are friends with a rapist, I’m sure you would do the same if you were in the same position
Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Segzy19: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cut ties with him asap.
That means he could have done that to your daughter if the girl is your daughter...

He had probably taken some aphrodisiac while waiting for his gf who didn't turn up.

His eyes will clear in jail. He will now be officially and permanently labelled a child sex offender. Will carry that stain for life, which may have a lot of effect on his future, opportunities and so on...

This will serve as a lesson to all guys who have thrown morals and integrity to the bin...

Abeg, let hin dance to the music alone

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by Exceed15: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Unfriend him.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl by EvansU: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
At the age of 20 he’s only thinking about sex. He should be in jail and not cell. Let him face the punishment for his foolishness.

Greattestman:

I'm embarassed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) / Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.