Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim (25182 Views)

Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye / Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju / Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by soke02(m): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2022
This one has already loose out even before the election start

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Spaxon:
Why not Convert the mansion you are living in to a Library first

So is a Bus Terminal not a Basic Social Amenity a Government should provide?

This one has no plan for OYO state
my baby that year.hwfa na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by otipoju(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Spaxon:
Why not Convert the mansion you are living in to a Library first

So is a Bus Terminal not a Basic Social Amenity a Government should provide?

This one has no plan for OYO state

I'm telling you for him to even talk like that, it shows how hate-filled,unintelligent and thereby unfit he is for the role.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Troublemaker111: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2022
The way this Teslim will lose at the poll, it will be legendary. A known assassin will never rule oyo state.
yemite100:

This teslim folarin na tout and not a better candidate for APC in Oyo state, he is one of Tokyo Bois during Akala regime..
He bought transformer for Muslim odinjo and Oremeji when he contested for governor under PDP. immediately he lost the polling unit he told his boys to go and remove all the transformer.
You are a failure already, your governorship ambition is dead on arrival.
seyi le kan siii

2 Likes

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Richnwealthy: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Dem no dey even tire to dey cap rubbish? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Cantonese: 7:43am On Oct 02, 2022
APC and nonsense always.

If you convert bus terminals to schools and libraries, where will the buses stop? What would be the effect on traffic? Is it that there are no lands to build more schools and libraries? That’s how always they promise and never deliver. Their empty promises are designed to enslave their followers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Igboslayer: 7:43am On Oct 02, 2022
Library for this age... This people are just thinking backwards all the time.

3 Likes

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by seunlayi(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2022
He dey craze
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by beejayodus(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2022
Skakqodn29:
Seun Lalasticala, Mynd44
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by inoki247: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Lol so people in Oyo will only be reading and seeing Bus Stops inside the book since dey av no one in real life again....

3 Likes

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Flier: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2022
otipoju:

I'm telling you for him to even talk like that, it shows how hate-filled,unintelligent and thereby unfit he is for the role.
I don’t support PDP but Makinde is doing a good job though he might change once he won the second term
This Teslim is a classic example of how our politicians are destroying Nigeria in the name of destroying their predecessors just like it was done in imo state after Okorocha left office
The worse is,they would destroy the completed project but won’t complete the one they built to replace it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by OriOko88(m): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2022
cheesy
U go convert bus terminals to library and hostels? So na in d streets and roads u want build hostels ? Ori n tayin sir. This one is more clueless than Jonathan in 2014 grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Parachoko: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2022
This one is not ready abeg

This is a very clueless talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by RZArecta(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:
Good, seyi Makinde has disappointed the people of oyo state
standard bus terminals are good for Lagos but not good for Oyo just because of politics. The hypocrisy of agbadorian urchins is on another planet. Never should you people celebrate the Oshodi terminal again since Oyo doesn't deserve something as good cool

2 Likes

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by urbobo20(m): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Only two Bill for Three and half year . Why my senator have over 25 accredited to his name Omo age u are a man

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Voiceofthestree: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2022
yemite100:

This teslim folarin na tout and not a better candidate for APC in Oyo state, he is one of Tokyo Bois during Akala regime..
He bought transformer for Muslim odinjo and Oremeji when he contested for governor under PDP. immediately he lost the polling unit he told his boys to go and remove all the transformer.
You are a failure already, your governorship ambition is dead on arrival.
seyi le kan siii

God bless you for this lovely old memories. Tessy will never smell that post many years in senate nothing to show for hear as he deh talk say primary work of lawmakers is to make law very stupid he kill elewe Omo

4 Likes

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Deblow: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2022
tefishy:
While not redefine and upgrade the facility rather than change its purpose. Is it the only land available in the state?
It only shows you how clueless, purposeless and unimpressive our politicians can be. This one is already destroying his campaign base long before the election time. They are always seeking after rubbishing what their predecessors did, not adding their own values to the existing ones. The reason Nigeria isn't progressing but retrogressive

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Rapture4real(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2022
Olodo.

Oyo Governor come 2023 Seyi Makinde PDP
President come 2023 Peter Obi LP.

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by tolaade1960: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2022
are the locations for bus terminals suitable for libraries and hostels ? I don't understand the proposition.

2 Likes

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by onatisi(m): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2022
Dis one is just wasting his time and money ,he can never be the governor of Oyo state
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Awoleesu(m): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2022
Makinde may not be an excellent governor for Oyo, but this guy is definitely going to be a terrible parallel!

Imagine a daft proposal from someone deploying a coy to be patronizing the education sector!
Oga Tessy, libraries and hostels serve only a small fraction of the society but a bus terminus serves a cross section of broad sectors and cadre of citizens - both educated and illiterates. Interestingly, all of these would cast their votes to elect a governor for Oyo state!

A smart politician knows that you don't disenfranchise voters interests in your campaign/manifesto...

But what am I even saying sef?

What sort of smart male politician would nickname himself Tessy !?

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by onatisi(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2022
tolaade1960:
are the locations for bus terminals suitable for libraries? I don't understand the proposition.
You dey mind the madd man. He is just joking and fooling himself
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Ayilara1(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2022
Clueless

Unfortunately, the blindly praised makinde is very mediocre too. No tangible change to the state.

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by ajibolaayo3115(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2022
Want dey waste money before he even enter ...go do another good project don't destroy the good one ... Jealousy
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Ayilara1(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2022
Flier:
I don’t support PDP but Makinde is doing a good job though he might change once he won the second term
This Teslim is a classic example of how our politicians are destroying Nigeria in the name of destroying their predecessors just like it was done in imo state after Okorocha left office
The worse is,they would destroy the completed project but won’t complete the one they built to replace it.

Makinde is doing no good job, he's mediocre, and this might be because i thought of him better than this. What is makinde doing? In my opinion ajimobi is better. Anyway, it is better to have a makinde than the person that said this.
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Why don't you build your schools and libraries from scratch? Bus terminals are located close to major roads and markets, making them too noisy for a school or library. I don't know if Seyi Makinde is a useless governor, but I know this Teslim man is going to be a useless one. He is a fraud and lacks ideas. Don't vote for him.

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Tulsaguy: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2022
Omarru:

Keep doing your best to make money jare ....

If na we put up Tokens advert nao...some useless mods go delete am
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Yahgafar: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Fear God
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Lammynation(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=Ineng post=117190896]Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never late....

Why not sell your phone .. Last last you go dey alright.....
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by adeoba2008(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2022
That is not feasible..Seyi used loans to build those Terminals.
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2022
donziller:
Ok, abeg who get the picture of the terminal make I check something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello / Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.