Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention (26216 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / Atiku Reacts To Election Postponement, Says PDP Plans Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by HIPROFILE(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
No deal Until Peter Obi is declared President elect and sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by erico2k2(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
pacesetting:
I'm in the North Central region (precisely in Benue). The support he is gaining daily in the region is mind blowing. Obi is taking Benue for sure. There are also strong indications that he will win the entire region too, albeit with a much lower margin than in SS and SE. Did you see the recent rally in Jos?

Taraba is also strong for him.

We know that the NW and NE zones will not go his way, but those regions will be fought over by PDP and APC, and ANPP to a slight extent.

The good thing about 2023 is the fact that millions more are still undecided. With the level of traction and support he has garnered over these past few months, he is more likely to win over many of those undecided votes as well.

Anybody who chose not to end this hardship by voting out APC n PDP would have themselves to blame for the suffering of their own kids.

2 Likes

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by alimiadedayo1: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Atiku needs Ayu more than he needs Wike for his anticipated second term if he eventually wins.

He needs Wike more than he needs Ayu if he plans to win in 2023.

Where the problem lie is, should Wike’s demand be yielded to, and Ayu is removed and Wike’s southern loyalist is appointed chairman, it’d be hard for Atiku to go for a second term, because by then, Wike would hold on tight to the party.
you are wrong even if the chairman is from southern side the president can used his veto power to frustrate wike influence if Atiku win the election.. Atiku should do the needful and let ayu resign he need to sacrifice him for his ambition.. am very sure ayu will resign just mark my word today October 2 and revert to me back
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by alimiadedayo1: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
HIPROFILE:
No deal Until Peter Obi is declared President elect and sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.
when he becomes the president of Biafra
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by alimiadedayo1: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That's not what I asked you.

How has Atiku been disappointing?

Who removed Secondus and who brought ayu into PDP chairmanship?
don't mind those guys they are full of hate ibos cannot become the president of this country till we divide and after division the ijaw swill show them shege too because igbos are known to be manipulative in nature.. I used to support them and fight for them I have now realised why hausa do not like to give power to them and that is why the likes of umahi ABA ayade and okorocha wants to show the northern they are different from others igbos in terms of their ideology by showing deep loyalty
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by CheapHomes1: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
erico2k2:

well he should have thought of that B4 his move.

Which move?
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by jumper524(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
pacesetting:
I'm in the North Central region (precisely in Benue). The support he is gaining daily in the region is mind blowing. Obi is taking Benue for sure. There are also strong indications that he will win the entire region too, albeit with a much lower margin than in SS and SE. Did you see the recent rally in Jos?

Taraba is also strong for him.

We know that the NW and NE zones will not go his way, but those regions will be fought over by PDP and APC, and ANPP to a slight extent.

The good thing about 2023 is the fact that millions more are still undecided. With the level of traction and support he has garnered over these past few months, he is more likely to win over many of those undecided votes as well.

benue yes. Taraba?? No
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by pacesetting: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
No to you, but I'm telling you the reality on ground. I visit Wukari almost every week. Have you been to Taraba?
jumper524:
benue yes. Taraba?? No
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by pacesetting: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Which of the Igbos are you referring to? The ones that social media and politicians have made you to hate right?

How about those ones around you? Are they spiteful and hateful too? I bet not.

Whatever you say, do not link hatred to a particular tribe. Igbos are the most traveled and they have not had issues with people wherever they go. There are Yorubas and Hausas in the South East too who are doing their businesses peacefully. Nigerians are lovable people, but the politicians are busy pitting them against each other. The gullible ones are falling for this political gimmick.

But people are getting wiser.

alimiadedayo1:

don't mind those guys they are full of hate ibos cannot become the president of this country till we divide and after division the ijaw swill show them shege too because igbos are known to be manipulative in nature.. I used to support them and fight for them I have now realised why hausa do not like to give power to them and that is why the likes of umahi ABA ayade and okorocha wants to show the northern they are different from others igbos in terms of their ideology by showing deep loyalty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by erico2k2(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which move?
Atiku /party leader
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by erico2k2(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
pacesetting:
Which of the Igbos are you referring to? The ones that social media and politicians have made you to hate right?

Whatever you say, do not link hatred to a particular tribe. Igbos are the most traveled and they have not had issues with people wherever they go. There are Yorubas and Hausas in the South East too who are doing their businesses peacefully. Nigerians are lovable people, but the politicians are busy pitting them against each other. The gullible ones are falling for this political gimmick.

Well do not blame them vast majority of us Nigerians.are ignorant.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by pacesetting: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
That's true. But my happiness is that many are becoming more informed.
erico2k2:

Well do not blame them vast majority of us Nigerians.are ignorant.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by erico2k2(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
pacesetting:
That's true. But my happiness is that many are becoming more informed.
well If I did not attend Uni in the east I won't ava clue.As things stand I'm ignorant of the north.we all think they are. muslim and hausa.

1 Like

Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by 9jahotblog: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
To hell with Wike the clueless attention seeker, you are a goner already, Your own will even be worse that the clueless loser and clueless failure Dotun Babayemi.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Coolgent(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
To hell with PDP and APC

I've never voted in my entire life, but this time, I will be participating fully.

Peter Obi is my candidate.

Oga Peter Obi will not win election in a countrty you called Zoo!
Let we the Nigerians vote for Atiku and you can go to the Biafran land to make P.O your president.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by BOOOMNAIJA: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Coolgent:

Oga Peter Obi will not win election in a countrty you called Zoo!
Let we the Nigerians vote for Atiku and you can go to the Biafran land to make P.O your president.

U are a big fool. I'm not from d tribe u think I am
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by pacesetting: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
The North are binded by one language(Hausa).Majority are Muslims too, but they are increasingly getting more enlightened.

erico2k2:

well If I did not attend Uni in the east I won't ava clue.As things stand I'm ignorant of the north.we all think they are. muslim and hausa.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by erico2k2(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
pacesetting:
The North are binded by one language(Hausa).Majority are Muslims too, but they are increasingly getting more enlightened.

what do Nasarawa people speak?
also what language does Bornu state people speak?
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by pacesetting: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Predominantly Hausa. Borno is the same but the southern part, who are Christians, are bura by tribe.
erico2k2:

what do Nasarawa people speak?
also what language does Bornu state people speak?
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by CheapHomes1: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
erico2k2:

Atiku /party leader

How is that a move?
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by olaniyi263: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Wike my governor, make sure you hold Atiku and PDP for blokosLet them know the southerners also play politics.I am very much Obidient cos I like BJWike my governor, make sure you hold Atiku and PDP for blokosLet them know the southerners also play politics.I am very much Obidient cos I like BJ...
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by erico2k2(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
pacesetting:
Predominantly Hausa. Borno is the same but the southern part, who are Christians, are bura by tribe.
so where is PMB frm?
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by erico2k2(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
olaniyi263:
Wike my governor, make sure you hold Atiku and PDP for blokosLet them know the southerners also play politics.I am very much Obidient cos I like BJWike my governor, make sure you hold Atiku and PDP for blokosLet them know the southerners also play politics.I am very much Obidient cos I like BJ...
They under estimated Wike.Now the chicken has co.e home to roast.Wije can do what he likes as he has nothing to lose.where was Atiku and the lot when he was holding PDP together.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by erico2k2(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How is that a move?
I thought that simple sentence would guide U 2 what meant.I cnt be bothered to write another epistle of which someone already stated qs the obvious as to who and what installed Ayu.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by alimiadedayo1: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
pacesetting:

you make some sense in your write up and I love it that u said Nigerians are loveable but when it get to politics different tribes tends to show their true colors like south west we are tolerant and moderate we can vote for any party , tribe or individual so far we believe in your antecedent, hausas have voted for yoruba in different occasions because they prefer yoruba than igbos to balance power not because they truly love us but incase of you igbos you are as tribalistic as hausa accept the fact and don't escalate more arguments
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by pacesetting: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
You just demonstrated that you're one of the gullible ones I mentioned earlier.

You prooved the point by calling other regions tribalistic but exempted Yoruba because it's your tribe.

I will not reply you again because I don't indulge in long conversations with people like you.

alimiadedayo1:

you make some sense in your write up and I love it that u said Nigerians are loveable but when it get to politics different tribes tends to show their true colors like south west we are tolerant and moderate we can vote for any party , tribe or individual so far we believe in your antecedent, hausas have voted for yoruba in different occasions because they prefer yoruba than igbos to balance power not because they truly love us but incase of you igbos you are as tribalistic as hausa accept the fact and don't escalate more arguments
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by CheapHomes1: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
erico2k2:

I thought that simple sentence would guide U 2 what meant.I cnt be bothered to write another epistle of which someone already stated qs the obvious as to who and what installed Ayu.

How is this a sentence: "Atiku /party leader".

How is "Atiku /party leader" a move? Are you saying you have no idea about the meaning of what you typed?
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Ecosystem4u: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
To hell with PDP and APC

I've never voted in my entire life, but this time, I will be participating fully.

Peter Obi is my candidate.

The coast is clear, we will get it right this time. MR PETER OBI for a better Nigeria.

#let's Take Back Our Country.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Ecosystem4u: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
erico2k2:

Anybody who chose not to end this hardship by voting out APC n PDP would have themselves to blame for the suffering of their own kids.

Let me shock you, I have lately been having one on one interactive charts with people of divers ethnicities. I am overwhelmed by the organic love for Mr PETER OBI, even the ones that have collected money from Tinubu prefers Mr OBI as president.

#Let's Take Back Our Country.
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by adekolaelect(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Unfortunately Igbos have gone for obi who will only win regional votes coming 2023 while Yorubas have gone for Tinubu that also has political stake holders in Ahusas land .
Re: No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention by Ecosystem4u: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

Who is this confused entity again, I don't think you are Yoruba indeed, cos I work and do bussiness with Yorubas we are all together on this project of rescuing Nigeria from the shackles of these perpetual criminals. It's a tremedous wave sweeping across the country and like every other wave it's not going to ask for your permission to carry you, it will simply sweep you off your feet and you can't help but be tossed by it. Nothing is stopping this wave till it slows down on the day of inauguration of the Incoming presedent president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Mr PETER GREGORY OBI.

#let's Take Back Our Country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / Yemi Mobolade Becomes First Black Colorado Mayor / Segun Sowunmi Leaked Tape: 'Atiku Can't Win Except Rigging'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.