Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,020 members, 7,803,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months (9760 Views)

God's Been Using This Beautiful Sister To Warn The Church.... Check This� / Apart From Straffing Mary, What Other Function Has God's Penis? / What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by LegalIcon: 6:09am On Oct 02, 2022
When I cast my mind back to January 1 when this year started up till now, all I can do is to thank God for his faithfulness.

God has really kept my family alive. My entire family has covid in March and God saw us through.

Also, I got an international job opportunity in Europe. I grew up wanting to work in the International environment. So, in March, I sent an email to an institution in Switzerland where I had earlier gone for a short course dome years ago, and asked them if I could participate in this year's training. For days, I didn't get any response from them. After some time, the Associate Director of the institution responded and asked if I was interested in working for them for duration of the program. That was how I got a temporary job with an invitation from the Swiss Government. That experience got closer to the realization of my age-long dream, and I belief I will soon join the international environment on a full-time basis.

From January to October, God has been faithful. Glory be to Jesus Christ.

What has been your own experience? Pls, share it. Remember, we overcome the dragon by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimonies.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Kobojunkie: 6:19am On Oct 02, 2022
LegalIcon:
Also, I got an international job opportunity in Europe. I grew up wanting to work in the International environment. So, in March, I sent an email to an institution in Switzerland where I had earlier gone for a short course dome years ago, and asked them if I could participate in this year's training. For days, I didn't get any response from them. After some time, the Associate Director of the institution responded and asked if I was interested in working for them for duration of the program.
So the very God who stated over 2000 years ago that His followers are to no longer work for food that perishes is the same God who turned around and gave you a job so you can work for food that perishes? undecided
25 The people found Jesus on the other side of the lake. They asked him, “Teacher, when did you come here?”
26 He answered, “Why are you looking for me? Is it because you saw miraculous signs? The truth is, you are looking for me because you ate the bread and were satisfied. 
27  But earthly food spoils and ruins. So don’t work to get that kind of food. But work to get the food that stays good and gives you eternal life. The Son of Man will give you that food. He is the only one qualified by God the Father to give it to you.
28 The people asked Jesus, “What does God want us to do?”
29 Jesus answered, “The work God wants you to do is this: to believe in the one he sent.”
30 So the people asked, “What miraculous sign will you do for us? If we can see you do a miracle, then we will believe you. What will you do? 
31 Our ancestors were given manna to eat in the desert. As the Scriptures say, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat. - John 6 vs 25 - 31
Is God some sort of LIAR?, undecided

I would really like you folks to consider carefully these claims of yours because it seems a lot like what passes as Christianity today is a system that makes God out to be some sort of liar, the very definition of Antichrist. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by chiommy123(f): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2022
God has been so kind and faithful. I count my family and non is missing rather we are increasing and we are in no way better than others. And someone we don't even know gifted my brother a wonderful gift plus this is my birth month and I can't but appreciate God for his love, mercies, grace, kindness even though we don't deserve it

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Ashez: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2022
More than faithful

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Righthussle: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Stop giving pastors your money in the name of giving to God. God is not human . God can never use or need MONEY for anything.

5 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by verybadmouth(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2022
I'm alive and healthy. That's more than enough to thank God for.

30 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Asiaventures: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2022
Over faithful, from naija to china to uk. I cant complain

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by SouthSouth1914: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2022
The question should be “Have you been faithful to God”!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Kdon2: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2022
LegalIcon:
When I cast my mind back to January 1 when this year started up till now, all I can do is to thank God for his faithfulness.

God has really kept my family alive. My entire family has covid in March and God saw us through.

Also, I got an international job opportunity in Europe. I grew up wanting to work in the International environment. So, in March, I sent an email to an institution in Switzerland where I had earlier gone for a short course dome years ago, and asked them if I could participate in this year's training. For days, I didn't get any response from them. After some time, the Associate Director of the institution responded and asked if I was interested in working for them for duration of the program. That was how I got a temporary job with an invitation from the Swiss Government. That experience got closer to the realization of my age-long dream, and I belief I will soon join the international environment on a full-time basis.

From January to October, God has been faithful. Glory be to Jesus Christ.

What has been your own experience? Pls, share it. Remember, we overcome the dragon by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimonies.

He has kept Nigeria going to keep suffering!

3 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Dididrumz(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2022
I'm alive.

4 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Akfrenzy(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2022
grin being alive and healthy is more than enough

6 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by wunmi590(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2022
cool

Honestly, the blessings of God towards me and my family from the beginning of this year till this moment can't be measured...

Thank you God..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by HeadNigga: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Giving me hope through obi.

4 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2022
The years haven’t been easy, ups and downs, but I bless God. He kept me and family...

Oluwa Nagode

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by emerged01(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2022
I did what I have not been able to for 7yrs. It was like a dream. One thing I pray for before next year is a change of Job.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by monkautos(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Like I can't even explain self. See in anything you do just know God is first.

The year started so terrible for me, my parents divorced, I had a heartbreak from a six years relationship. Just at the point of proposing the the whole thing collapsed (I buy ring self propose but she just said not interested let's wait a while again ).

Financially, I was lost, had almost nothing in my account couldn't pay rent and no source of income anywhere.

Then I had to put up with my friend for sometime, got a job after some weeks of searching job wasn't really ideal for me so after about 5 months I left again back to that depressing state.

But as I type now, things have changed for the better. I got a dream partnership and I am so excited to start exploring.

Meeehn God has been faithful.

This is a true story not any form of fabrication. I decided to pour out my heart here so that others can take courage and keep pushing. See that breakthough might be closer than you think

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by SouthSouth1914: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2022
businesshub101:
The years haven’t been easy, ups and downs, but I bless God. He kept me and family...

Oluwa Nagode

You can never bless God. You need God’s blessing!

6 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by jogsman01(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2022
See question
Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Polynek(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Being alive and healthy alone is enough reason to thank GOD, visit a nearby hospital and see tinx by yourself.
As for life problems, problems no dey finish, you will be solving problems until d day you will leave Dix Earth grin

7 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by obinna58(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2022
God wasn't faithful, he cheated on me and I can't forgive him

1 Like

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by GCFR95(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Firstly, Congratulations Brother on your testimony.

Indeed, God has been so faithful to me. I'm not sick or broke. In the area of my career, he has been also very faithful.

I got a opportunity to speak on a global stage in Malaysia. God be blessed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Eugene1992: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2022
He has been wonderful in my affairs. I can't thank him enough in my life for the last 9 months. I know he will keep doing it in my life. Nagode Allah

1 Like

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by moviemaker: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2022
Got married.
Two remote jobs earning in dollars.
Relocated.
What God cannot do does not exist. #NSPPD
Alleluia!

27 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by fantastic1: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2022
I was in an accident twice. Underwent surgery on my shoulders. I was told I can’t use my hand in a year.
If you look at me now, you wouldn’t know that all those stuff happened to me.
My physique is amazing for someone that went through those physical, emotional and financial trauma.
My hand that can’t be used for more than a year was able to pull 200kg deadlift 2 days back.
My shoulder is completely healed and certified okay by professionals.
People said this is the worst year of my life. People said I lost a lot of months due to treatment.
I say it is my best year yet. It is the year God went all out to save my ass.

This man typing is grateful.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by ibechris(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2022
God is good.

1 Like

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by lomprico(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2022
I got a job

2 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by DWJOBScom(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2022
GOD has been
Very faithful
Provision
Increase
Wealth
Opportunities
Love
Mercy and grace.
I am a testimony to those who trust in God will never be left confounded
I am surrounded by testimonies of the faithfulness of God.
God is faithful to generations and generations
He never fails and can be trusted!!
Knowing him is bliss , discovering him is endless as he has alot of sides and his one is special and endearing.

6 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Maxie110(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2022
I've been meeting my target back to back.
I've not been admitted in any hospital.
I've not had any terrible accident despite driving in and out on a daily.
When men are shouting there's a casting down, my family and I have been shouting there's a lifting up.
Thank you Jesus!!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by omowolewa: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2022
9 month
Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Babyboyforeal(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Me and my family and friends being alive in Nigeria showed that God is faithful to me

5 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Spicycat(f): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2022
chiommy123:
God has been so kind and faithful. I count my family and non is missing rather we are increasing and we are in no way better than others. And someone we don't even know gifted my brother a wonderful gift plus this is my birth month and I can't but appreciate God for his love, mercies, grace, kindness even though we don't deserve it

All your family including you will still die someday it's just a matter of time, when it eventually happened which is inevitable what will you say about God then

What are you expecting people who have missing
family members say about God now that you've brought this up? undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Made Satan Disobey God? / Rccg Sunday School Manual( Sunday, 14th May, 2017 / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.