Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months (9772 Views)

God's Been Using This Beautiful Sister To Warn The Church.... Check This� / Apart From Straffing Mary, What Other Function Has God's Penis? / What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Raymond0008(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2022
To be very honest, don’t know what i really do that i was getting it right these days since my last birthday in Nov. I pray this blessings is forever.

1 Like

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Nobleou(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2022
Being alive God has done enough for me. "Owoicho Adam ainya" in Idoma

1 Like

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Corporate2020: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2022
If I talk am, you go dey jealous. E be like say na only my matter God dey run now.

4 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by DWJOBScom(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2022
fantastic1:
I was in an accident twice. Underwent surgery on my shoulders. I was told I can’t use my hand in a year.
If you look at me now, you wouldn’t know that all those stuff happened to me.
My physique is amazing for someone that went through those physical, emotional and financial trauma.
My hand that can’t be used for more than a year was able to pull 200kg deadlift 2 days back.
My shoulder is completely healed and certified okay by professionals.
People said this is the worst year of my life. People said I lost a lot of months due to treatment.
I say it is my best year yet. It is the year God went all out to save my ass.

This man typing is grateful.

Wonderful testimony
And more will come in Jesus name - Amen

2 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by stevups(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2022
The gbas gbos no be here at all. I thank God. Me and my wife see sege..plus I'm not a begging type. We are alive glory to God

4 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Goziesolar: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2022
LegalIcon:
When I cast my mind back to January 1 when this year started up till now, all I can do is to thank God for his faithfulness.

God has really kept my family alive. My entire family has covid in March and God saw us through.

Also, I got an international job opportunity in Europe. I grew up wanting to work in the International environment. So, in March, I sent an email to an institution in Switzerland where I had earlier gone for a short course dome years ago, and asked them if I could participate in this year's training. For days, I didn't get any response from them. After some time, the Associate Director of the institution responded and asked if I was interested in working for them for duration of the program. That was how I got a temporary job with an invitation from the Swiss Government. That experience got closer to the realization of my age-long dream, and I belief I will soon join the international environment on a full-time basis.

From January to October, God has been faithful. Glory be to Jesus Christ.

What has been your own experience? Pls, share it. Remember, we overcome the dragon by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimonies.
Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Goziesolar: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2022
LegalIcon:
When I cast my mind back to January 1 when this year started up till now, all I can do is to thank God for his faithfulness.

God has really kept my family alive. My entire family has covid in March and God saw us through.

Also, I got an international job opportunity in Europe. I grew up wanting to work in the International environment. So, in March, I sent an email to an institution in Switzerland where I had earlier gone for a short course dome years ago, and asked them if I could participate in this year's training. For days, I didn't get any response from them. After some time, the Associate Director of the institution responded and asked if I was interested in working for them for duration of the program. That was how I got a temporary job with an invitation from the Swiss Government. That experience got closer to the realization of my age-long dream, and I belief I will soon join the international environment on a full-time basis.

What has been your own experience? Pls, share it. Remember, we overcome the dragon by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimonies.
kept me and my family alive and also gave me a wonderful son after years of searching

7 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Akp1234: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2022
God have really been faithful to me and my family, there were different storms, but God have been giving me peace.

LegalIcon:

2 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by DWJOBScom(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2022
LegalIcon:

Wonderful
The earth truly belong to God and its fulness
For acknowledging him , it shall be permanent in Jesus Name - Amen

2 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by toyeoye(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Where I wan start!? Uncountable blessings from God

2 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Unruly7(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2022
From squatting with a friend last year to paying my own rent this January a selfcon in Abuja suburb here, between January to march I was able to buy all the things needed in my room YES I DIDN'T BUY all my properties once lol

April I finally start making savings while doing my bolt and Uber work and other works I’m into.
In July I was able to renew my rent for next year because money entered my hand lol

September I bought my own car

I’m so grateful for all this

All these happened so quick I don’t know how to thank God!

In case you wondered how I got money to buy car

Well I met someone via my bolt work who is an estate developer we turned friends and he gave me tiles supplying contract.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Mekanus(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2022
God ain't faithful to nobody 'cos that white bearded cocksuuuckar ain't real, so a fictional motherfucker can't be faithful to us real niggas.

4 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Franking: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2022
God doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by DWJOBScom(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2022
businesshub101:
The years haven’t been easy, ups and downs, but I bless God. He kept me and family...

Oluwa Nagode

The breakthrough will come
God bless you

1 Like

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Haliraph(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Everything I'd say would rather underestimate the grace of God in my life this years. I was so depressed in the early part of this year that i felt my life was meaningless. But here am i right now standing strong and holding ON. Hallelujah to the most high.

2 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Franking: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
The question should be “Have you been faithful to God”!!

Oversabi, God does not exist. If God exists then he must be one useless sadist.

1 Like

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by faithsurvey: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2022
Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by BigDawsNet: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2022
God has been faithful to me and my family

We escaped the covid season
Well pay job came in
Masters Admission for my kids siblings
Got my own house
New ride

4 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Itzurboi(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2022
Goziesolar:
kept me and my family alive and also gave me a wonderful son after years of searching
wow, nice testimony but try do DNA, to seal the testimony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by phemmyfour: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2022
LegalIcon:

His faithfulness knows no bounds
Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Itzurboi(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Unruly7:
From squatting with a friend last year to paying my own rent this January a selfcon in Abuja suburb here, between January to march I was able to buy all the things needed in my room YES I DIDN'T BUY all my properties once lol

April I finally start making savings while doing my bolt and Uber work and other works I’m into.
In July I was able to renew my rent for next year because money entered my hand lol

September I bought my own car

I’m so grateful for all this

All these happened so quick I don’t know how to thank God!

In case you wondered how I got money to buy car

Well I met someone via my bolt work who is an estate developer we turned friends and he gave me tiles supplying contract.

Nice testimony, but hope no be OKRA tiles you supply to save money, if no, may you have more testimonies.
Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by emmaphy22(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2022
You need help dude grin[quote author=obinna58 post=117195396]God wasn't faithful, he cheated on me and I can't forgive him
Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by BafanaBafana: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2022
God saved me from church. I spent last crossover night in a night club, dancing and drinking. I was still having hangover the next day when I was called to resume a lucrative job.

Assuming I was in a church like I used to do before, I would have been worshipping one pastor now and giving him generous percentage of my income

4 Likes

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by tommy589(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Thank you father for your never ending support
Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by zealousayo(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2022
God has been faithful to me, even though I'm not faithful to him. I thank Him for what he has done in my life and academics. Glory be to Him.
Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Paulinho59(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2022
LegalIcon:

Good health and provision.... I am always and will forever be grateful to God.
Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Itzurboi(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Franking:

Oversabi, God does not exist. If God exists then he must be one useless sadist.
Devil don finally sign your guarantor form...

1 Like

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by bonnyhope: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2022
I give glory to God

I have not fallen sick for the last 1yr

1 Like

Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Danielomisco(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2022
God did something in my life I can't even explain.Just gratitude bro
Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Iraloren: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2022
Providing for me, my family and also the protection is there .
Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by Bigbenn(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2022
God is Faithful ❤️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tell Me About The Freemasons / Can A Born Again Christian Lose His Salvation? / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2018; Glory Ahead Dec 3-8, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.