Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. (2383 Views)

Girls Dey Give Me Greenlight But I No Won Make Move / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / Help...only Bread Sellers Give Me Greenlight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by jeromestarks: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2022
This girl said her bf is another state studying. She posts his pictures on her WhatsApp status and even write some sweet things about him.

Problem came when she asked for my number on fb. I gave her an we started chatting on WhatsApp, calling at night and texting each other.

She called my last night ( after I told her how beautiful she looks and how her shape is killing me) that she wants to come to my house.

Note: I flirt with her and call her sweet names to which she laughs and sometimes, her voice will change to a very calm one and she will be talking as if she's moaning to a serious sexual penetration whenever I call her.

Have you ever banged a girl who has boyfriend and told you about him?
Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by wis3(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2022
i hate weekends.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by general111(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2022
What if you are colour blind

7 Likes

Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by VeryWickedGoat: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2022
You can't be more than 17.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by jeromestarks: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
You can't be more than 17.
Why do you say that?
Do you think she's using me?
Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by jeromestarks: 11:24am On Oct 02, 2022
wis3:
i hate weekends.
Weekends are the best

1 Like

Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by VeryWickedGoat: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2022
jeromestarks:

Why do you say that?
Do you think she's using me?

You have nothing that can be used.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by GOFRONT(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2022
I have seen a thread on frontpage where A woman with husband, I mean A married woman has given a green light to one guy like that........But Op, when I read the part "She asked for my number on fbook"........and I also read further down to the part "she called to come over After I told her that her shape is killing me"........I perceive small small lies here cheesy.

Well, Op, that shape dey chook you for eye siiiiiince .....even when you dey see the babe and her guy dey waka togeda. Shape killing you but na she request for your number??

Op remember, that babe has already been disvirgined by her Bf grin . Go find another girl who is a virgin this time. You have no bizness with an already deflowered girl. grin grin
Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by Nwaotu10(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

grin
Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by jeromestarks: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Oya, just advice me and keep this wickedness aside grin
Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by imagrg(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Teenage boys like totow! grin
Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by Vyzz: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
cool

Everywhere love love.

Una no dey smoke?
Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by jerryforgood: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
That's a fool light not green light. If she has a boyfriend she should focus on him. Because what she's doing to her boyfriend now, is what she's going to do to you. So ignore that fool light she's giving you.
Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by jeromestarks: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

Everywhere love love.

Una no dey smoke?
Hahaha.
We understand the consequences of smoking so we chose to fvck with protection than to deliberately inhale smoke.
Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by jeromestarks: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
jerryforgood:
That's a fool light not green light. If she has a boyfriend she should focus on him. Because what she's doing to her boyfriend now, is what she's going to do to you. So ignore that fool light she's giving you.
Thanks man.
Really, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by jeromestarks: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
imagrg:
Teenage boys like totow! grin
She's 25 and I am older. This isn't teenage fvck show.
Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by jeromestarks: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
GOFRONT:
I have seen a thread on frontpage where A woman with husband, I mean A married woman has given a green light to one guy like that........But Op, when I read the part "She asked for my number on fbook"........and I also read further down to the part "she called to come over After I told her that her shape is killing me"........I perceive small small lies here cheesy.

Well, Op, that shape dey chook you for eye siiiiiince .....even when you dey see the babe and her guy dey waka togeda. Shape killing you but na she request for your number??

Op remember, that babe has already been disvirgined by her Bf grin . Go find another girl

who is a virgin this time. You have no bizness with an already deflowered girl.
grin grin
Your analysis is wrong. I do see her but didn't convey my interest. Some of us know how to exercise self control.
Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by Iamicekid(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Just turn her to fwb now no let this thing pass u, na that stuff dey make sense pass cause u both has an understanding, sha no go fall in love ooo

1 Like

Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by Blupen(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

hahahahahahaha guy easy he is a human being
take it easy on him
Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by Blupen(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

Everywhere love love.

Una no dey smoke?
Guy i taya ooh any thread i just open i go see "help my relationship has cancer stage 4 what can i do"
Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by Starz825(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
jeromestarks:

She's 25 and I am older. This isn't teenage fvck show.
Becareful oo guy
Free pussy dey kill oo...

Sure she could be Hot but then...hmmm...you might regret the day you met her on Facebook

Reason well oo
Re: A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. by Ballzproblem2: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
isn't it like what 90% of Nigeria girls practice , only hers is open , nothing new ,carry along

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Swims From Bangladesh To India To Marry Facebook Lover. / 45 Years Old Still Living With His Parents / He Said It Didnt Matter, But Ended Up Breaking My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.