Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! (1238 Views)

What Is The One Thing You Hate About Me And Want Me To Change? / Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) / Whos Ur Other Half On This Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by Easybaby(f): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2007
Tell us whom do you hate in this forum and the reason!

for me, I hate younng_nigga, . . . . . . .he is too abusive . . . . . . .stalker
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2007
hate is such a strong word.
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by naijaborn(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2007
@easybaby
nah wah 4 yu o!, is it a must to get a post, nd inturn post hatred;imagine wot yu've done to ya self again shocked shocked or cant yu sense that Nlanders av ignored yur post just to show how disgusted they ar lipsrsealed to me it's a kool way of saying they hate yu for dis post tongue grin tongue
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by Easybaby(f): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2007
you tell us another word to use tongue . . . . . . . . but either you love or you hate somebody! cheesy grin
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by nana(f): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2007
I hate no one.
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by Easybaby(f): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2007
@naijaborn . . . . . .The teast of bud is in the eating! . . . . . . . . . is it a must to reply a post? . . . . .if you are a correct guy , you would have ignored this post tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by moondust(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2007
there's this weird babe wit flat ass and stinky breath who's always on my case. . . but hate is such a word!
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by nana(f): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2007
moondust:

there's this weird babe wit flat ass and stinky breath who's always on my case. . . but hate is such a word!
chai
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by moondust(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2007
I've 4goten her name, but it sounds like Vermin  grin
I've not said i hate anybody though. . . aint worth it
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2007
na wa for you poeple ooooo

if person talk say them hate u, una go like am?

omo find beta ways of sharing love to those that care, then those that seem to give u prickly skin will soon follow or fall by the way side. don't waste time giving poeple big head by saying you hate them!
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by iice(f): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hmmmmmm i have yet to hate someone on here undecided But give it time it may happen undecided
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by Easybaby(f): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2007
iice:

Hmmmmmm i have yet to hate someone on here undecided But give it time it may happen undecided

Really? . . . . , . how soon?. . . . . . . . . .babe or guy? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by desgiezd(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2007
Cant see myself hating anyone
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by ariblaze(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2007
easbaby

you are absolutely eveel
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by Easybaby(f): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2007
ariblaze:

easbaby

you are absolutely eveel

But you wanted to be friend with eveel tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by simplyme3(f): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2007
I hate gold digging - loose mouth EasyBaby - may your butt hole seal up in your own eyes - that is while u watch.
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by Easybaby(f): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2007
simply_me:

I hate gold digging - loose mouth EasyBaby - may your butt hole seal up in your own eyes - that is while u watch.

You don,t mean it !!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by simplyme3(f): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2007
what - i sure mean every word.
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by Easybaby(f): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2007
Is unfair !!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by LagosBobo1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2007
I don't have anybody but if I were to hate someone it must be Dimka (or whatever the heck he calls himself). That slowpoke must be the biggest idiot in the cyberspace.
I mean, even if someone must be dumb, at least be dumb funny.
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by kulaShaker(f): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hate is a point i try not to get to, because it uses up alot of my energy , i hate 1 person in this world and it's no one on here, i have used up too much energy hating this person that i have no more hate in my reserve for anyone else grin.
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2007
Lagos Bobo:

I don't have anybody but if I were to hate someone it must be Dimka (or whatever the heck he calls himself). That slowpoke must be the biggest idiot in the cyberspace.
I mean, even if someone must be dumb, at least be dumb funny.

Lol.
Please have mercy on dimka.
Being a fugitive plus smoking freeze dried periwinkles has taken a toll on the poor guy.
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2007
I know you don't care @ dimka.
It's the family that cares grin

I'm just trying to prevent you from comoting your clothes and running into alaba market grin
that won't be a pretty site
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2007
seriously dimka,I don't hate you.
I hate no one.I just want to get my hands around your neck,that's all.
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by CrazyMan(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2007
I hate this
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2007
babyosisi:

seriously dimka,I don't hate you.
I hate no one.I just want to get my hands around your neck,that's all.

babyosisi:

I know you don't care.
It's the family that cares grin

I'm just trying to prevent you from comoting your clothes and running into alaba market   grin that won't be a pretty site

he he he he he he he he!  Osisi!  na wah for you oh! cheesy

Laffing my O me O mine arse off!  I guess it takes a whole family to keep the business going after all.  Like some wise bearded man said many years ago--The world is a stage and we are all actors-----------play well ya parts Nairalanders! wink
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by MajestyHRH(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2007
LMAO @babyosisi grin
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2007
It looks like Seun has cast out dimka like a demon, even plus including his posts,now it looks like I was talking to myself LOL.
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:08am On Aug 21, 2007
Don't worry Osisi-------every one is going through the same "feeling"!!!! grin It is a mad house I tell you!
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by acidrop(f): 5:54am On Aug 21, 2007
hate ke? u guys ga2 know that there is an angel among us and the use of the world hate is not really pleasing, i go report una give oga jezus
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by aloib(f): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2007
—Antonyms 1. love.

from dictionary.com
u either hate or love, sha i dont think i hate anyone here sha
Re: Whom Do You Hate In This Forum! by Gamine(f): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2007
Hate is not the opposite of love

Indifference is

(1) (2)

Mzdarkskin Honey Sugar Puff (kiss Kiss) / I Need A Woman Of Substance 4 A Life Partner: / My Girl Peeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.