Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu (81624 Views)

INEC Has Not Withdrawn From The Kano Governorship Election Petition Appeal / Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by nlfpmod: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Many have said I have died; others claim I have withdrawn from the presidential campaign.

Well... Nope.

This is the reality: I am strong, I am healthy and I am READY to serve Nigerians from Day One.

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1576645496516808705

106 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ok

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by God1000(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lol, Very funny indeed, the jagaban is trying to convince nigerians that he's fit.

The drama has started oo, this is clearly a subterfuge and political gimmick.

But if he's truly sick, I wish him speedy recovery. We should not wish anybody death

He should just know that nigerians have woken up, such tricks won't work anymore.

Don't be hoodwinked guys, don't let anyone pull a wool over your eyes this time.

The giant of Africa cannot be fooled this way by a machiavellian and megalomaniac

It's time to end this ugly circle, we can't continue to reinforce failures and expect miracles to happen.

God1000 loves Nigeria.

1435 Likes 164 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by ojun50(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hahahahah

208 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Conner44: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Baba is still in charge grin

Of a stationary bicycle in london tongue

A standby urchin should quickly bring him down from that contraption and tell him that aso rock is not an Olympic stadium before he mistakenly kicks something tongue

507 Likes 51 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Racoon(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Do anyone need any prove to know if you are still living? So only the walking living dead people make this kind of senseless statement.This is how late President Umaru Musa Ya'Addua matter started.

To hold hold pen sign paper or bottle to drink water, Parkinson's Disease no go allow am. Carrying Urine bag about with enuresis.Obidients press him neck yesterday.Then baba wey no well is now trying hard to whine & deceive people that he is capable.

The era of rhetorics must be put behind Nigerians and that the electorates must sieve and interrogate the presidential candidates on their ideology, plans and governance style before making their choice.

...Never again will anybody become Nigeria’s President through fake and unsubstantiated packaging.”.
You can continue to deceive your miscreants and urchins.

249 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Mayapa(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Conner44:
Baba is still in charge grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Baba I hail you sir

I hail you oooo

Baba for the girl

This is my first time of
Seeing someone wearing senator for sports

I hail you sir

365 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Corridon: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Stale propaganda. Tinubu should do press up on live video before Nigerians can believe that he is healthy.

493 Likes 40 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Authority1o1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Okay...

Tinubu is on physiotherapy.

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by 4teenblaq: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Omo you need to see the way people were just mocking this man.. It was like a comedy skits.

Someone told me that his plan to rule Nigeria won't WORK OUT wink wink wink grin

I was trying to recover from the vawulence when another dude chipped in and said "he should EXERCISE patience till 2027" grin grin

People are just wicked... I was trying to recover again one dude out of no where, came out and said "if the video record pass seven seconds, they go write Tinubu put for Adieu papa" grin grin

614 Likes 66 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin I've not read any reports saying Tinubu is dead or has dropped out of the race..

The only news we've heard is that he has gone for he's routine mending as the worn out tire that he is.

Please Nigerians whatever you do, don't allow APC return, unless you've a personal direct gain attached, then it's understandable.

Meanwhile Atiku is coming

155 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Klington: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Chaii grin grin this man desperation no get rival at all.

Joke of a human being.
After the organic Obidient rallies yesterday, baba wey no well is now trying to prove a useless point.

But if you like drive bulldozer or even caterpillar, Peter Obi we want.

Peter Obi 2023

447 Likes 30 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by KEVIND: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Grandpa pls when are you going to grant a live interview.

287 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Brendaniel: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Just returned back from Jigawa state where I had my NYSC, went for a business transaction.

My dear and fellow obidients, we still have a lot of work to do in Jigawa, Katsina and Bauchi states. These are the states I can mention that I am 100percent sure PO effect is not being felt at all and these devilish people want to rig the election from these locations.

Now, to the main reason I will drop this very important information here and urgently call for a shout from all PO support groups, social media influencers, excellent orators, intelligent writers to assist in the call out of the wicked and devilish atrocities currently peddling in these areas as mentioned above.

In Katsina and Jigawa states, 7k to 10k is being paid to individuals, families door to door as at last Friday and Monday this week.

Thumbprinting is already ongoing in the ballot papers (this is the greatest shocker beyond human comprehension, 2023 ballot paper is already available with just party logos.)

The idea and antecedent is that on election day, while voters verification is done, paid voters will go home and the already thumb printed ballot papers will be dropped inside the ballot boxes and results will be transmitted electronically with massive numbers for APC and some PDP. Just to know, APC is solely responsible for these act. This is how the bulk numbers will be transmitted.....
This is the core reason they talk about the structure.

LP don't have such structure in these areas. All LP can do is to shout, use the media, escalate and call out INEC now now now.....

This ungodly act is already taking place in these areas and I couldn't but shed tears and feel sorry for the country.... We need to share this information on every social media platform until it gets to INEC,these rogues want to undermine our resolve efforts to reclaim our country. Please share this message to everybody, don't keep to yourself, we need to alert the INEC not minding the collusion. Share &Share please

*COPIED*

177 Likes 40 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by CaptionThis: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Who cares?

Is that thing he's wearing even sports wears?

He thinks it is the other time that they use pictures to deceive the voters?

Unfortunately for him, the youths have wizened up and they are even more intellectually savvy than most of these old and useless politicians who do not recognize it is time for them to quit the business of deceiving and looting.

227 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by ERCROSS(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
No be to dey package panla give us as Sardine. Leave this post ambition for people who are agile.

If you refuse to give yourself rest, you might REST IN PEACE soon

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Tetrahedron: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
This sick man is a real crook and a scammer at best!
How can he ride a bike for 5secs and tell us he is well.

He is an invalid and unfit to rule!
He should go and enjoy his ill-gotten wealth for his remaining years!

261 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Pells: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
We don't give a füçk about you grin cheesy

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by happney65: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bola sere egele, Bola n gun keke. grin grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Emergingnation(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ooooo

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by christejames(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
It's only an unexposed urchin that will believe this gibberish...

You ran away from the line of duty because your quivering hands cannot hold pen to sign some PEACE PACT? undecided undecided. Delegating important responsibility to your running mate?...indeed, you are just a PLACEHOLDER.

I wish you quick recovery and more strength to witness your ultimate defeat and obliteration next year by ObiDatti cool

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by TimmyTen(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
No President can do everything under 8years but all we need to see is improvement from past administrations ..this is what we expected to see with APC since 2015 unfortunately they took us backwards..to make matters worse the brain behind the disaster in Aso rock is campaigning instead of apologising to Nigeria... if we vote in someone above 70 next year, I will believe that Nigerians deserve the corrupt leaders they have...

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Adesina18111(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Who is fooling who?...I want to see behind the scene of this video...you can ride bicycle from London to Nigeria I won't still vote for you...to hell with the tribe or religion...I stand gidigba with OBIDATTI....2023 is a victory year for OBIDATTI
OBIDATTI OBIDATTI OBIDATTI OBIDATTI

Don't just come here to quote me with your empty skull oooo

284 Likes 30 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by nanauju(f): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
shocked
Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by mbahdi(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nothing must happen to emilokan 1,so that it will be an easy ride for obi.osibanjo or amachi coming into the race will be a very bad luck for obi.emilokan please be alive for us and witness ur defeat.although this look Photoshop

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by SURElee(f): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Who cares?
For you it is power above your health status. We no send you

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by MasterJayJay: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Same people that packaged Buhari are now packaging Tinubu. Ponzi scheme masters with two products, Buhari and Tinubu.

Same scam.

Stationary bike? Very dumb!!

Even Biden older than Tinubu can ride a bike. But Tinubu is sitting on a bike that doesn't move.

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by NORSYK(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lol grin
This is quite laughable.
Whoever that recommended this kind of shameful act definitely hates Tinubu.
Look at how he looks like real bat � facing down from a tree

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by Frontdude(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin where's the video, don't just show us pics

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by admissionrunz: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Imagine

9 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu by ChiefOloye(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
E tí rí ìkan kan

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo: My Independence Day Outfit Turned Heads (Photos) / Did Abba Kyari Threaten To Expose Lai, Femi Adesina If Arrested? (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.