Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) (36155 Views)

Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers / Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / Youths And SARS Clash In Umunze Anambra, People Feared Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by money121(m): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Danny50: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Obi is gonna stop all this shit.
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
A hundred flicks, that's a hundred shots, look like we takin' pics
Took Memo a trip, he just start shootin', I told him, "Get a grip"
She watch her left, sayin', "600K will get you killed"
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Tboymessiah(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
NasoLifeBe
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Chukwuebuka Onyeanyu was killed by ESN so that biafuro can be realised. So when the biafuro eventually come to fruition, is it Abubakar or Adebayo that will be the citizens of biafuro?

This is what happens when hate constitute about 90% of the fluid flowing in your veins and arteries. The hate for bubu steadily sending people to their graves.

No body send you
Ipob pigs are bloody fools.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by akinmusi(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Don't die in vain.

Not for any vain reason.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
lessonotes:

Mr Cover, how you dey?

Why and no dey ever join?

Nairaland Forum Ban . Com Link
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by skales67(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
The same Unknown Gunmen they were hailing.

My fellow Igbós...who did this to you people?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Corridon: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Rip to him.
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by DrAkpamudehe: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2022
Akerele44:
If this kind of thing happened in south west now u would av seen the senseless people from southeast pouring spit on Yorubas as if south east are innocent

This one will always be in pains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Billygee2u: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2022
madridguy:
Peace must reign before any progress and development can be achieved

Stop the killing.
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Kollabo419: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Nna mehnnn

No peace for the UGM

Ihiala, umunze, 33 is dangerous
Everyone stay woke
Avoid late n sit @ home movements
No joy in that area for now
Had first hand experience na God save

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by highchief1: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2022
post=117222840:
Unknown Gunmen Attacked Military Unit In Umunze On September 28th, 2022.

One Civilian Popularly Known As "MTN" Was Also Killed By The Unknown Gunmen, during the Army Attack In Umunze Town In Anambra State.

Family Of The Deceased Has released his burial Obituary, As Sighted By On Facebook On October 3rd, 2022.

May His Gentle Soul Rest In Peace Amen.

See His Obituary Photo As Obtained By Below:

See The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/7356396/unknown-gunmen-attack-army-unit
only mad ppl stl live in the east.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Kollabo419: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2022
Nna mehnnn

Ihiala, umunze, 33 , upper ikeja is much dangerous for now
Everyone please stay woke
Had first hand experience na God save me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by lessonotes(f): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2022
post=117225978:

Nairaland Forum Ban . Com Link

Oh okay. Welldone all the same. You dey try, but please dey refresh us with good news sometime, remeber the World is not only one sided.
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2022
One of the Obituaries.
RIP man. Peter Obituary killed you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Akerele44(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

This one will always be in pains

Like your generation abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2022
lessonotes:

Oh okay. Welldone all the same. You dey try, but please dey refresh us with good news sometime, remeber the World is not only one sided.

Are You A Man Or Woman
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by shortIGBOman: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2022
See what IGBO People are doing to themselves in the EAST.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Slynation(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2022
What a way to go...!! It's quite sad tho

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by virginchaser(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Kollabo419:
Nna mehnnn

No peace for the UGM

Ihiala, umunze, 33 is dangerous
Everyone stay woke
Had first hand experience na God save

Areas wey we dey drive go spend weekend and rolled with local breeds before. Enough fresh pamie, nkwobi, isi ewu and ugba. How things are fast falling apart.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Fadafada231:
What's he doing in army check point. You see all those guys that used to stay in army checkpoint to help soldier collect money from motorist they are endangering their lives. I saw one yesterday as I was driving and I quietly gave the dude a salient advise.
what you saiid was the absolute truth,I have a business in umunze and frequent there,the slain guy is the point man that collects daily money from tipper and truck driver for the army officers at the checkpoint,some times he dresses in camouflage that you will think he is an army personnel

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by agadez007(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2022
These unknown gun men are just criminals
A cousin to a friend of mine who is a known thief and trouble maker was killed last year,he was part of the UGM

I Dont believe those their lies of securing the forests,they are not securing any forests

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Basiljoe: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Chukwuebuka Onyeanyu was killed by ESN so that biafuro can be realised. So when the biafuro eventually come to fruition, is it Abubakar or Adebayo that will be the citizens of biafuro?

This is what happens when hate constitute about 90% of the fluid flowing in your veins and arteries. The hate for bubu steadily sending people to their graves.

The fact that this account still exist on this site, is enough proof that the owner and mods are in support of tribalism.
@LeoDeking keep displaying your stupidity. We all know you're a bastard son of a criminal father and mentally deranged mother, keep displaying your hereditary trait.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by agadez007(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2022
okoroemeka:
what you saiid was the absolute truth,I have a business in umunze and frequent there,the slain guy is the point man that collects daily money from tipper and truck driver for the army officers at the checkpoint,some times he dresses in camouflage that you will think he is an army personnel
so does that justify his killing
What is the aim of these ugm
What do they plan to gain from all these?
We should be asking ourselves those questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Dvdpity: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2022
Insecurity doesn't know tribe or religions. If the country is better people will not be killed on daily basis. APC regime lead Nigeria into this mess.igbos are killed hausas are killed yorubas are killed tiv idoma Fulani are all killed. A mistake of 2015 electing Buhari APC regime aided by tinubu and atiku. Disastrous results.

Labor party is Nigerians only hope. Am a Yoruba man and I am voting labor party. Enough is enough

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2022
rusher14:
His family should celebrate.

His assailants were trying to liberate him.

Na Buhari go cry nah.

They can continue to burn down the East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2022
Fadafada231:
What's he doing in army check point. You see all those guys that used to stay in army checkpoint to help soldier collect money from motorist they are endangering their lives. I saw one yesterday as I was driving and I quietly gave the dude a salient advise.

It was not at a checkpoint. The army vehicle was moving through the road, he was caught in the crossfire and killed mercilessly.
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2022
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Yorubanza: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

agbado pigs are utterly senseless and disgusting

I looked for your comment on this thread but couldn't find it...where adeyemi adebowale murdered nafisa halidu for rituals

Ipob fools are surely far better than dmwitted, senseless abobaku suphostaicated pigs and mo.rons

https://www.nairaland.com/7363700/photo-woman-murdered-dr-adio

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC / The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos / Abba Kyari Reacts To Evans' Torture Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.