Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

APC And PDP Are Now Playing The Role Of Opposition Parties To Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Are Now Playing The Role Of Opposition Parties To Labour Party (226 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And PDP Are Now Playing The Role Of Opposition Parties To Labour Party by floret23(f): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2022
This is how it supposed to be. Let sane people rule while the other people complain. It shouldn't be the other way round.

The Kleptomaniac parties have started rehearsing for 2023 and beyond. The only thing in between Obi and Aso Rock is time.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are Now Playing The Role Of Opposition Parties To Labour Party by JASONjnr(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2022
They never expected it.... They thought this election was going to be between PDP and APC....And that's why they slide into opposition form unknowingly...

7 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Are Now Playing The Role Of Opposition Parties To Labour Party by hisgrace090: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Emergence of Obi is a sign that God still loves Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Are Now Playing The Role Of Opposition Parties To Labour Party by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2022
They said they wanted to see structure cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Are Now Playing The Role Of Opposition Parties To Labour Party by SlavaUkraini: 8:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Hmmmmm.... Stories that Touch

For Nigerians that are old enough...

The best period of our 23 years journey of Democratic Dispensation remains the Olusegun Obasanjo Administration.

Atiku Abubakar was the Vice President then.

That administration was NEVER Perfect but Nigerians saw and partook of the Dividends of Democracy.

As Kleptomaniac as that administration was, Nigerians felt the positive impact of their Government unlike what we are witnessing today.

Show me an Administration or Governor in Nigeria that is not Kleptomanic and I will show you that you are a Big Black LIAR.

I will never throw mud at Peter Obi but the guy is NO SAINT.

I only have issues with the Notorious Drug Baron for his Treachery against Goodluck Jonathan and is Unflinching Support for this Wicked Government that has brought untold Hardship, Agony and Misery upon Nigerians.

Nigeria and Nigerians have once Experienced the positive effects of our Democratic Journey

Therefore I believe we must return to the Bakers, Chefs and Architects that once delivered to Nigerians the Proper Dividends of Democracy...

And not reward the Notorious Drug Baron that used the lives of Nigerians to play Bet9ja (with his support for Buhari the Dullard) with another 4 years mandate.

Even Peter Obi has clearly stated it that his Policy Agenda is not different from that of Atiku Abubakar

because he knows that Atiku Abubakar has what it takes to make Nigeria Great and Working again.

Like I have always said, las las...

Peter Obi will be a Key figure in an Atiku Abubakar Administration as Minister of Finance to prove his worth and skills.

And when he succeeds, he can then warm up for the Presidency when Atiku Abubakar's Administration expires.

But for now, Power must remain in the North until further notice..
Re: APC And PDP Are Now Playing The Role Of Opposition Parties To Labour Party by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2022
They deserve it jare
Re: APC And PDP Are Now Playing The Role Of Opposition Parties To Labour Party by Newton2024: 8:40am On Oct 03, 2022
APC is a party of rogues. Thy deserve not to be a political party.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are Now Playing The Role Of Opposition Parties To Labour Party by Tochi3(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2022
APCshit = PDPshit.... they have absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians..
Re: APC And PDP Are Now Playing The Role Of Opposition Parties To Labour Party by PlayerMeji: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2022
What a child sees climbing a ladder an elder sees sitting down.

Mumu pikin, we are talking politics these ones think it is about few youth that are trying to force their opinions on the faces of people.

Re: APC And PDP Are Now Playing The Role Of Opposition Parties To Labour Party by Davidganna10: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2022
That is what constantly been in the media does to your opponents in electoral process as these, it makes them jittery, that is why I laugh when people say social media is irrelevant.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Gets Approval Document For Proposed Lekki Airport / 2023: Why Nigerian Students Should Vote For Atiku – Reno Omokri / Why I Rejected Atiku’s Suggestion To Take N1bn Loan — Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.