Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 PM

Minister Of Labor Walks Out On ASUU During Strike Resolution Meeting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Minister Of Labor Walks Out On ASUU During Strike Resolution Meeting (718 Views)

Vacation To Chicago During Strike Is For Collaboration Discussions - UNICAL VC / ASUU Strike: Resolution Of ASUU Branches On Fg’s Offer / FG - ASUU Negotiations Continue Under Leadership of Labor Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Labor Walks Out On ASUU During Strike Resolution Meeting by KaLuCh: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2022
Them no just send us I swear.
If you dey support APC ehn, you need to get checked. What the actual fvck!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjNn63TDevM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Minister Of Labor Walks Out On ASUU During Strike Resolution Meeting by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Okay
Re: Minister Of Labor Walks Out On ASUU During Strike Resolution Meeting by Emmanueltrinity(f): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Is the say choose between attending fg varsity or nazi conf camera, i will choose nazi camera choose atleast i know my fate
Re: Minister Of Labor Walks Out On ASUU During Strike Resolution Meeting by general111(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2022
The reason why he walked out was because osodeke was campaigning against his boss..
Now, was the meeting a political rally?
Was he there for politics or to resolve the strike..
This shows that the minister is incompetent and should be sacked.....
Re: Minister Of Labor Walks Out On ASUU During Strike Resolution Meeting by silverlinen(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2022
Damnnn
Some lifeless clowns and APC supporters go come now, come dey blame ASUU.

This government nd it's officials are total disgrace to democracy.

Meanwhile if you're OBIdient, abeg check my signature
It's OBIdient.
Re: Minister Of Labor Walks Out On ASUU During Strike Resolution Meeting by robinso01(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2022
The strike continúa
Re: Minister Of Labor Walks Out On ASUU During Strike Resolution Meeting by KaLuCh: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2022
general111:
The reason why he walked out was because osodeke was campaigning against his boss..
Now, was the meeting a political rally?
Was he there for politics or to resolve the strike..
This shows that the minister is incompetent and should be sacked.....

In saner climes, the minister would immediately be sacked. Or public outcry would lead to his resignation. But we know where we dey. Those men are not there to serve but to be served.

Imagine the nonsense. You walk out and even physically assaulted the man.

If you're a Nigerian wey love Nigeria, APC is cancer that needs to be cut out. Let's give Labour a chance. Madness is doing the same thing over and over yet expecting to see a different result. These guys simply don't care

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Labor Walks Out On ASUU During Strike Resolution Meeting by general111(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2022
KaLuCh:

In saner climes, the minister would immediately be sacked. Or public outcry would lead to his resignation. But we know where we dey. Those men are not there to serve but to be served.

Imagine the nonsense. You walk out and even physically assaulted the man.

If you're a Nigerian wey love Nigeria, APC is cancer that needs to be cut out. Let's give Labour a chance. Madness is doing the same thing over and over yet expecting to see a different result. These guys simply don't care
Sometimes i wonder why people campaign for apc and pdp?
Apc had 16yrs to rule, but performed badly..
Apc has ruled for 8yrs and has nit even fulfilled one campaign promises, yet some people are fighting peter obi
Re: Minister Of Labor Walks Out On ASUU During Strike Resolution Meeting by Dvdpity: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2022
general111:
Sometimes i wonder why people campaign for apc and pdp?
Apc had 16yrs to rule, but performed badly..
Apc has ruled for 8yrs and has nit even fulfilled one campaign promises, yet some people are fighting peter obi

Any one you see campaigning for PDP or APC is a terrorist corrupt bastards who is hell bent on stealing public funds. He or she has no regards to the wellbeing of Nigerians. Sometimes I ask myself questions like do these people actually see how United Arab Emirates treat their citizens? EU treat their citizens? USA treat their citizens? In every phase of life. Leftin millions out of poverty, investing in their education, ensuring that their citizens are Very much comfortable as possible. Allah have mercy. Any one supporting APC and PDP is simply a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Labor Walks Out On ASUU During Strike Resolution Meeting by EmiLoKanMyAss: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2022
The minister too get PRIDE. CHECK OUT .. All APC government officials/ministers. Them and their pride be like 5 & 6.
grin grin grin
Re: Minister Of Labor Walks Out On ASUU During Strike Resolution Meeting by duro4chang(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2022
Ngige has bad temperament.
Re: Minister Of Labor Walks Out On ASUU During Strike Resolution Meeting by Realoj(f): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
What is really going on in this country �����

(1) (Reply)

How OBIdients Succeeded In Taming Tinubu in the Niger Rally / Peter Obi Congratulates UNN Student Success Eze, Represents Nigeria In France / What Exactly Is The Advantage Of Your Posts Making Front Page (FP) On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.