Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital (30547 Views)

7,115 AIDS Carriers Receiving Treatment In Osun – NACA / Outsiders Banned From Receiving Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by NaijaCover(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital - Family And Friends Say

The young Nigerian woman, Onwuzuruike Chidera, who posted suicidal notes on Facebook is currently receiving treatment at the hospital, Reports.

Chidera, who is said to be battling depression, had on Sunday, October 2, posted the notes on her Facebook wall, As Sighted By , Saying that "they are here to take her home"

Her friend, Chukwudi Iwuchukwu, confirmed the latest development on Monday.

"Thank you my sister Linda for taking up the story. Onwuzuruike Chdera is fine now and receiving treatment at the hospital." he wrote.

A Message Posted on her wall says she is stable and surrounded by family members and friends.

"Apologies for not being able to take all your calls. The latest is that she’s been having some health challenges. She’s stable now, with family members, colleagues and friends," the message read.

"Good evening to you all. Thanks for your show of love and concern. Family members and colleagues at work are with CHIDERA now. She is stable. Pls pray for her full recovery. God bless you all"

Meanwhile, in a Father's Day message to her Dad, Chidera, who graduated with First Class, revealed she was diagnosed of schizophrenia.

"When I was first diagnosed of schizophrenia, this man cried so much that I got scared. He went to the Holy Eucharist with me everyday and prayed for me for roughly one month," the message partly read.

"My father, God bless him, is the kind of father I won’t trade in him for another.
I know people would want Dangote and Otedola to be their father and be less appreciative of the one God gave to them! That’s being ungrateful!

"I could still see my father’s smile on my graduation day! We have our squabbles and misunderstandings but he is still my father and will always be! He is “Nna Chidera First Class” I was the first to get it in my family. I did it for my Father who always wanted to be a lawyer as a child too! I might not be a Lawyer but I am thriving in my field and thanks to this man who believed that training me was not a waste. Fathers matter."

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02J42kZjTLkCXELZmf5LEZLCNC5Ard5U5Uzc8yqind44NhPk7uBkUY9pyMiq6xjtSrl&id=100050137794191

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7363333/panic-nigerian-lady-leaves-suicidal

2 Likes

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by NaijaCover(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2022
This Is The Latest Information Reaching Us

Proudly Brought To You By

3 Likes

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2022
Maybe she no get boyfriend to be talking to.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by robinso01(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Glad to hear.

Depression no be anybody mate.

This is a good reason to always check on people, many are going through a lot.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Zonefree(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2022
robinso01:
Glad to hear.

Depression no be anybody mate.

This is a good reason to always check on people, many are going through a lot.

Is suicide the remedy for depression? Why blame depression every time?

No one ever promised life is going to be bed of roses. I've always known this during my primary school days.

Anybody wey go mumu say e wan kill em self cos life is hard, go just die for nothing. Death stops nothing.

If I go mumu kill myself, who I dey leave all these succulent brezz and fresh azzz for

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Dreal1247: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Buhari and APC Government are sufficient problem to every Nigerian. God will help us see their end.

12 Likes

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by NaijaCover(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Maybe she no get boyfriend to be talking to.

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Manna4Gurls: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
I just dey wonder what on earth gave her the impression giving up on oneself is the best she can handle.
Happy to know she's safe. Her loved ones shouldn't leave her side for straight 24hrs with nobody to talk with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lately I have been depressed myself because I'm stuck at the crossroad. Not knowing what next to do, like I hate my stunted growth despite many efforts, pain ....

Sometimes you see you many reasons to give up.

It's a very cold world and the reality is grim.
I wish someone could listen and give me listening ear.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by temitope27(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
If she wan die, make she die, we too plenty for this country

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Lonestar124: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mtcheew, wetin dis one don see for dis life undecided

Na only consistent hunger go fit kill me for dis life......

2 Likes

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by afribookorg(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
You see what apc has caused. Depression and suicidal here and there.

5 Likes

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by HolyMan12: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
She only needed penis .

Lack of penis can give a girl depression cool

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Grace0122: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Okay
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by shuttox: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good to hear
Great news

1 Like

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by obembet(f): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Oh that's good news. I hope she's safe.

4 Likes

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Spaxon(f): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
People are really going through a lot.

Overcoming depression is one heavy task.

I got over it,
Till today nothing moves me again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Baffupdrizz(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Somebody should take that girl and attend to her needs.

1 Like

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by southsouthking(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Depression is real.
Whenever that suicidal thoughts keeps creeping in, leave that isolated place and go look for someone to talk to.

I know how it feels to be depressed, I'm seriously fighting my own down here.

May God heal ever depressed soul.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Pwettylinda(f): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Creditalerts: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thank God

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Spaxon(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
HolyMan12:
She only needed penis .

Lack of penis can give a girl depression cool

Doctor Strange

Sannu

HolyMan12:

Damn! You will do for a nice fvck kiss

You're actually depressed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by jubrilELsudan: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by tillaman(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thank God for another grace upon her life

2 Likes

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by GeneralOjukwu: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
angry

You want to go and take away your yamlegged punna. I am coming for you...

Do you blame this poor girl ? See what Uju Anya said.

And this is why their married ladies disturb me all the time when Mr Spare Parts don travel.

I dey gladly donate my own Parts to the ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by NaijaCover(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
obembet:
Oh that's good news. I hope she's safe.

God Almighty Is So Good

1 Like

Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by soontodie: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Follow the formula well and u are gone
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by sofeo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thank God
Re: Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital by SirJerrie(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
I wish her well

Make God no ever let us jam wetin go make us consider suicide...

I pray we never get to the point where we question the essence of our existence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Woman's bosom Implant Explodes After 4-hours Game Session / What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B / Anne Welsh Welcomes 2nd Child After Surviving Sick Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.