Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma (68262 Views)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Lol... I just got this from Punch News now.

This is a conjecture, and the brother said, "I think SOMEONE..." and y'all thoughts immediately flew to another woman who is the friend? Smh.
..... Lol. Punch was only trying to safe face. He said so and even said he knows the phone number that made the call and that they will deal with that later.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynman: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Monday60655:

Peace to all lovers of peace ✌️

Peace to all allah lovers wink
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Magnoliaa(f): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
vickydevoka:
There was. That’s y she could spit them

There wasn't. Nobody knows for sure. Unless her phone was checked, and somehow it came out that the last call to her was from this so-calked friend of hers?

She knows he's been cheating for 2 years, according to the brother. What makes you think that she wasn't tailing him herself?
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by KristaPretty(f): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

It shall not be well with the Amebo that alerted the wife about her husband.

She did the right thing.
It was up to the wife to handle such wisely!!!

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Johnn74: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

You are the one that is brain dead not to know that as at the time 80% of people commented, the first sentence you are clutching on was different. My dear, you are not brain dead - you don’t even have a brain. But your mouth is very sharp, as it should.

Nobody is struggling to understand that now that the topic has been edited. You should take your drugs.

You don’t even have head talkless of having any brain. You are a headless slowpoke and brainless imp. That is why you cannot see since exactly past one to 1;30pm in the afternoon . Oghara voice published the man is not dead !!!!. And over 90% of people commenting for man to RIP even by 4pm.

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by SugarGirl44(f): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
We women need to help ourselves and not end up like the wife of this man.
Don't expect loyalty from your husband, that word is a taboo to them.
Out of all the married men in Nigeria, those who do not cheat can't be more than 50, and your husband definitely isn't among those 50.

So don't stress yourself, just pour all your love on your job and kids, and if you feel too bitter, find a fine boy to cheat with too so your body can calm down, but be smart enough not to get caught except u have already built your own house.

If you leave, the next man too will cheat, so just act like you don't send him while you do what's best for your heart.
But pls don't end up like this woman.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Monday60655(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Maynman:

Peace to all allah lovers wink

That's tautology. Or is Allah no longer God by interpretation?
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Magnoliaa(f): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Lol. Punch was only trying to safe face. He said so and even said he knows the phone number that made the call and that they will deal with that later.

Mtcheeeewwwww. All news outlets carried the same news. Unless you got your own knowledge from a media source that is not mainstream or whatever, where the brother categorically said this, then all you're saying at best is just a preconceived notion you're tenaciously holding on to believe.

I specifically went to search for myself what YOU said, but maybe I am in the clear now to ask you to bring the evidence backing this your claim up.

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Johnn74:

You don’t even have head talkless of having any brain. You are a headless slowpoke and brainless imp. That is why you cannot see since exactly past one to 1;30pm in the afternoon . Oghara voice published the man is not dead !!!!. And over 90% of people commenting for man to RIP even by 4pm.

This one no sha get sense. grin

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Rehoboth2020(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
So it means we don't understand grammar. The man no die o. E never die....Ahhhhhhhhhh
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Ujm1: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynman: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Monday60655:

That's tautology. Or is Allah no longer God by interpretation?

Why are you so concerned?

Allah bless you.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Mtcheeeewwwww. All news outlets carried the same news. Unless you got your own knowledge from a media source that is not mainstream or whatever, where the brother categorically said this, then all you're saying at best is just a preconceived notion you're tenaciously holding on to believe.

I specifically went to search for myself what YOU said, but maybe I am in the clear now to ask you to bring the evidence backing this your claim up.
.... Whatever. My happiness is just that the initial info was fake. I felt pity for the kids but since one is alive,atleast he will take care of them.All in all. Cheating in marriage can lead to untimely death.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Johnn74:

..... And do you know the time the mode edited and posted it on front page after about 80% of the people have commented based on the fake info that was churned out first? Or you want to be arguing? Don't you know that most times nl are usually late in giving out info?

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Magnoliaa(f): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Whatever. My happiness is just that the initial info was fake. I felt pity for the kids but since one is alive,atleast he will take care of them.All in all. Cheating in marriage can lead to untimely death.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Yeah, whatever, too. Don't be demonising women for men's actions, and even when a clear woman cannot be found to take the brunt of blames, do not invent one that y'all cannot substantiate.

Have a great night.

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yeah, whatever, too. Don't be demonising women for men's actually, and even when a clear woman cannot be found to take the brunt of blames, do not invent one that y'all cannot substantiate.

Have a great night.
.... Lol. Ok. Thanks for the corrections. No bad feelings.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Fira09(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
All the above commenters, una dey craze ni?

You guys are just spewing clueless/baseless points and still throwing tantrums at your selfs.

What an irony. undecided
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by seemegold: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! undecided

So, if your friend or relative finds your spouse cheating on you, such a one should not inform you at all? Rubbish! undecided

Do you think telling them will make them leave their husbands? So, why not mind your business to avoid stories like.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by mozona(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
My question is shey him go knack the same girl again
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
mozona:
My question is shey him go knack the same girl again
.... Is the man here? Lol
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by fabienjoe: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
grin When I read the story I was so sad wondering how a man can kill his wife and will go Scot free. Little did I know that Karma will deal with him so soon.

That's a cruel thing to say...It's not about the man for me..It's tempting to say he got his just desserts but the innocent children trapped in this unfortunate melodrama should weigh more than anything else..It may not be as bad in functional nations where government provides several effective safety nets for such children .The loss would be limited to emotional connection to parents but it's a jungle here...
Yes, the man deserves all the knocks he's getting but what was the point of chasing them in a car? We don't blame the dead. I acknowledge in these matters emotions take over. She may not even be sure why she took the car to go after them..She just couldn't think straight when she got the information..Sadly, they've turned themselves to guinea pigs..Men should learn from the man's mistakes and women should learn from the woman's..The man never imagined the cascade of events that would follow the seemingly harmless fun on the side..99% of men love their wives much more than any side chick..but men appear to be naturally wired to cheat..That does not excuse them though . Men need to be disciplined and responsible..

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Johnn74: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

This one no sha get sense. grin
This thing na animal nor be human being .So sense is is not even a question for the animal you are grin

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fira09:
All the above commenters, una dey craze ni?

You guys are just spewing clueless/baseless points and still throwing tantrums at your selfs.

What an irony. undecided
... Odi egwu. Ndi akwukwo.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Magnoliaa(f): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Lol. Ok. Thanks for the corrections. No bad feelings.

cheesy cheesy You're welcome.

Sorry for coming hard on you as well. Yeah, no ill feelings here too...enjoy your night. ✌

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Cypress042(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I don't get.
Is this supposed to be a consolation to married women and an encouragement for their husbands to continue cheating?

Maybe undecided

All i'm trying to say is married woman shouldn't put their lives in danger while chasing or confronting their cheating husbands, it's risky undecided
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

cheesy cheesy You're welcome.

Sorry for coming hard on you as well. Yeah, no ill feelings here too...enjoy your night.

.... Uwc.

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
seemegold:
Do you think telling them will make them leave their husbands? So, why not mind your business to avoid stories like.
So, if your wife is cheating on you, the sole reason why a friend or family member would tell you is in order that you leave your wife? Are you sure, you are processing this in totality at all? undecided

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Clinghton: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
And I am looking at the pictures of the wife and side chic...who's more beautiful.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by sharone21(f): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Quite a sad story.....

But why release this guy to hotel instead of house, abi una want continuation?

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by HaneefahRN(f): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Men sha, see the yeye side chick that cannot even stand beside the wife in beauty but randy men must always show their colors.
So sorry for the poor children

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Philipmaxwell: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
cyndy1000:
This is really painful especially for those kids.
It really hurts to loose a mother, now the father is gone. Who will take care of them?
Life lessons learnt!
Never react out of anger, it’s always disastrous.
At this point I even blamed the lady that informed her about seeing another woman with her husband.

Una dey read the thread at all? because I nor dey understand una comment. The story is debunking the man's death, you are commenting like the man is dead
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Dearlord(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
So many illiterates roaming about here in Nairaland, I wonder if some read opposite of what is written

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis / I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right?