Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer (50551 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence / Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by EcoBrick: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2022

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Zonefree(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2022

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Zonefree(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2022
We know b4 nah... grin grin

NDLEA should expect more, make dem duplicate their search warrant, head straight to VGC and lekki axis... grin grin
Make dem come raid drugstores operated by diz our afghaneastern brothers, e sure me sey 90% dey run level under G, na their way be dat...

237 Likes 32 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Corridon: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2022
Might be working for Tinubu.

45 Likes 15 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by PlayerMeji: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2022
Yet, they claim to be developers..

If I have a criminal mindset like these lots, I will buy myself a kilo of Cocaine, travel down to the East and sell.

Then build myself a mansion in one of those plum locations in Nnewi.

Truth is, where are the people to buy the drugs from me in the East, they all have traveled to the SouthWest, Lagos in particular, to hustle!

194 Likes 19 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by FreeStuffsNG: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2022
So 'Billionaire' Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia is a drug Lord. smh.

O pari! Now you see why a lot of ipob members keep gathering in that axis of Lagos every time they want to cause havoc.

That one they gathered on Saturday was probably fuelled by this but NDLEA has its eyes on them from Festac to Lekki-Ajah axis.
Well done job by NDLEA under our former military administrator( MILAD) in Lagos.

Crime does not pay. Now everything will be confiscated from him and further bring credibility issues to those who claim to be billionaires but are into illicit drug business.
Build your wealth credibly.

If you do not stop crime because some folks keep deceiving you to do crime with the senseless rhetoric of " this is Nigeria", you will get caught and same folk will abandon you to your fate and disgrace.
Where are those telling him to "continue and nothing will happen" today?

Let us each build this nation with the right values and it shall be well with you.
check my signature for free stuffs!

205 Likes 17 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Kewtt: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2022
He's probably an Obidient

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Racoon(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2022
Igbo man doing drugs. Please dock, convict and send him to jail accordingly if he is guilty. If you can do the crime, then do the time in jail.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2022
My fellow Igbo men should stop seeing illicit and bannedd items as an opportunity.

Again... hope he's not being setup though. I don't trust this government at all.

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Aaronzy: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Just came to check the name and I wasn't disappointed

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Autonation motors my foot... grin grin

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Olowoeko11: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2022
Why always these people na

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Munamoqel: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2022
EcoBrick:
https://twitter.com/ndlea_nigeria/status/1576880917058314240?t=GsZ94YJfvhjgsZivg8iV0Q&s=19

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Hausa fulani is destroying hardworking igbos and biafran people business .we must develop Lagos by fire by fire ! Nonesense people.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2022
The guy dey work for Tinubu. He's Tinubu apprentice.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by gasparpisciotta: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2022
All these igbo fake-billionaires dealing drugs una secret no go remain covered.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by benuejosh: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2022
I said it!

DEVELOPERS! I hope those who came for my head will see how fooolish they were. This kind of things can only be traced to Igbos mostly who are the developers as they so claim. It is very pathetic.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Wawelexy(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Do not envy anyone's wealth... na their type pastors dey hype for church

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by CaptainAyub: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
My fellow Igbo men should stop seeing illicit and bannedd items as an opportunity.

Again... hope he's not being setup though. I don't trust this government at all.
This is just muscle flexing and media show by NDLEA who like most of buhari's appointees,are only interested in media shows.
From experience, there is 95% probability this same so called drug baron has already been released b4 u read this news cos he has probably committed no offence.
It is significant to note that most of these ppl they call drug barons are licensed phatmacists or drug importers.
TRAMADOL IS STILL BEING PRESCRIBED NOW & TILL TOMORROW in hospitals.
Anybody that has any pain who also has other conditions like gastric ulcer,kidney disease etc will likely use tramadol or any of such drugs cos the traditional painkillers worsen those conditions.
Agreed,tramadol is a drug of abuse in Nigeria but the emphasis is supposed to be on those pharmacies/chemists/dispensaries who dispense it without proper prescription not licenced importers like this one who mostly service hospitals and big pharmacies.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by temitope27(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
We don talk am b4 say na the hand work of biafran, I dey talk am,90% of ibo millionaires are into drug
They will tell you say dem good for business

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by compton11(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
East siiiiiiiiiiiiiide.

This is how they are developing Lagos.

Obi supporter

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Trapnews: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin
IPOB sponsor and sympathizer. We have their list, this election is a blessing in disguise.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
God punish all these dubious people.. they will be oppressing legit hustler.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by bhella10: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
No news here. He should be striped of the "Billionaire" title and replaced with the appropriate nom de guerre. "Baron"

20 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by dynicks(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Boyooosa(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Foreigner12(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
As expected.
Anambla developers.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by HEBEI: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
You can only appreciate what ndlea is doing, if you have a family member or dear friend addicted to drugs

Drug addiction is terrible.
Drug pushers deserve capital punishment.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by englishmart(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
more than 70% of NDLE agents are drug users.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Tetrahedron: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Chai!!
It is finished, Nna mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] / Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays / See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.