Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,517 members, 7,751,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 February 2024 at 04:05 AM

Procurement Of Fire Pump Set In Nigeria. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Procurement Of Fire Pump Set In Nigeria. (258 Views)

How To Buy A Reliable Submersible Water Pump / Offa: Electric Water Dispenser Pump @#3,500 / Which Is One Of The Best E-procurement Solution In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procurement Of Fire Pump Set In Nigeria. by Pinkrane(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Good day Nigerians, it's you able fire Engineer putting in the tips to help you with all your fire protection systems projects.

As an experience fire protection systems practioner in Nigeria over the years, one of the most difficult part of putting in a fire suppression systems project, such as fire hydrant, hose reel and sprinkle are getting a fire pump set, the questions are where can I get it from? Don't worry i have answers for you.

Fire pump set are the heart beat of fire suppression systems. And getting it right goes a long way to having a successful project.

As a contractor of fire protection project in Nigeria, we are tempted to go for the known brands by importing. Which ends up costing you and your clients more.

The advantages of procuring from a known brand are the after sells support.

The good news is you can get that with locally assembling fire pump set companies in Nigeria.

Orile in Lagos is a market place for fire protection systems. Here you can find very talented fire pump set assemblers and fabricators who can make fire pump set to suit the specifications of you designs.

There are no worries about the qualities of the parts, becouse the are from the same manufacturers the big foreign brand source theirs from.

The only defferent is the packaging and certification those forieng brand have.

I'm passionate to assist with my expertise to help you have a cost effective fire protection systems projects in any part of Nigeria remotely.

Contact or WhatsApp @ 08131520520
Or DM on Twitter or instagram @pin_krane

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Download This / Which Are The Best Animation Video Production Companies In Edmonton? / Whatsapp Introduces New Features That Lets You Message Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.