Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally (60804 Views)

Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / Psquare Posts The Road To His House Before And during Peter Obi's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Clinghton: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
From the pics they cakes looks yummy.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by survival1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
I had a bitter experience with PDP really during the last election. My phone was removed from my pocket and since then I have hated PDP. No matter who is contesting under PDP, I will never support the person.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by judinho07(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
""lovely!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by ericmor: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:
APC urchins would beat you on top after devouring your gracious cakes. They're always hungry, even the elite ones like FFK(food for kayode).

if care is not taking, they will start planting their agent in the obidient rally and start doing what you've just mentioned. Another problem with Nigeria politics is saboteurs

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by haslaw(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
chocolateme:
I carried two big baskets of my cake to sell at the rally ground.

When I got there, there was a massive crowd on the ground, so many people thought it was a free cake for Obidients.

Immediately I brought my baskets down to start business, a man and his PA approached me to buy one of the two baskets of my cake for people to eat. I was so happy eh!

While we were counting to check the amount of cake in the basket, some people thought they've been asked to start collecting cake. Within 78 SECONDS, the two baskets became empty. Even my basket was broken.

I almost fainted due to the crowd. The man that ordered the cake came and calmed me down, asked me the total amount of the cakes, I told him and he gave me 100k and asked me to count out my money and give his PA the balance.

I was very happy and grateful especially because they were buying everything that people brought to sell, they kept buying and sharing with the Obedients so they won't be weary throughout the rally.

Obedients are doing great and I am happy to have always been Obedient.

The bolded showed that Obidients are natural theives as no one told them to be picking cakes without paying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Billmos: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
So I tot it's all about free will to campaign so obidient d expect free food too.# shishi is just to make noise but on ground obidient d expect moni n free food.hmmmmmm collect moni from who give u moni good govt is for everyone same goes to bad govt.this one pdp d plan #40k to buy votes in polling unit in some state it's means obi will lost most of his rally disciples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Try that stunt at any APC rally.
They will eat your cake and beat you on top.
Infact you won't come back home with any basket
Lol

You no lie my brother cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by ATLIEN2027: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
BATified2023:
100k cake

2 baskets?

Emeka calm down
Emeka is a pathological liar just like Peter Obi tuary.
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Nonsoco80(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
i will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north
Your account is meaningless. Just that you will kill yourself if Obi win

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by BluntCrazeMan: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
chocolateme:

When I got there, there was a massive crowd on the ground, so many people thought it was a free cake for Obidients.

Immediately I brought my baskets down to start business, a man and his PA approached me to buy one of the two baskets of my cake for people to eat. I was so happy eh!

While we were counting to check the amount of cake in the basket, some people thought they've been asked to start collecting cake. Within 78 SECONDS, the two baskets became empty. Even my basket was broken.

I almost fainted due to the crowd. The man that ordered the cake came and calmed me down, asked me the total amount of the cakes, I told him and he gave me 100k and asked me to count out my money and give his PA the balance.

I was very happy and grateful especially because they were buying everything that people brought to sell, they kept buying and sharing with the Obedients so they won't be weary throughout the rally.

You sef came to cash out.

Thank God you got your money.

Please be careful next time.

There is hunger in the land

And I cannot vouch for you that the Obidients are all civil and calm

Bear this in mind, in case they mob you next time without giving you any Shiiii-shii

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by comodo: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
BATified2023:
100k cake

2 baskets?

Emeka calm down
Can you calm down and read the lines one by one. Calm down you will see the part that said collect your money, give my PA the rest. I guess u didn't see it.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Babalola0920: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
BATified2023:
100k cake

2 baskets?

Emeka calm down

I wonikan ni corner moda e mo daada in asake voice
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Original4u(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
chocolateme:

Obidient movement is a political tsunami

You will sell your cakes now and even more in the future when he wins the election

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by andycom(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
BATified2023:
100k cake

2 baskets?

Emeka calm down

You see why you and the urchins liking your comment don't have common sense.

Next time read to comprehend and understand before showcasing your stupidity and tribalistic side on the internet.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Billygee2u: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
chocolateme:

That's great

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Billygee2u: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Try that stunt at any APC rally.
They will eat your cake and beat you on top.
Infact you won't come back home with any basket
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Billygee2u: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:
APC urchins would beat you on top after devouring your gracious cakes. They're always hungry, even the elite ones like FFK(food for kayode).
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Gbemini(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
chocolateme:

Immediately I brought my baskets down to start business, a man and his PA approached me to buy one of the two baskets of my cake for people to eat. I was so happy eh! U lie like ur sponsor obi the liar

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Gbemini(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Gbemini post=117249041][/quote]u lie exactly like obi
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by goodheart01: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
BATified2023:
100k cake

2 baskets?

Emeka calm down

That’s the problem with u people. Go school una no gree. Read that passage again and comprehend it. No wonder u kept failing comprehension passages in school till u dropped out

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by goodheart01: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
VERDA:

Must you guys always act senseless with this your childish ethnic politics, now go back and re read what you quoted and give yourself brain, mumu people.

Honestly Tinubu urchins don’t have sense

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by goodheart01: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
i will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north

This your foolishness neva do?? Who cares about your damn account and what is it’s value to our lives here? Fucck off u swine
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Aguiyimba(m): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
BATified2023:
100k cake

2 baskets?

Emeka calm down

Tom, read well nah or shey ur eyes dey pain u

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by chocolateme(f): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
hedonido:
This kind obidient cake go sweet well well. Where I fit see am buy for Abuja?
i can send it to you via transport companies. Within 2 15 hours, it has gotten to you. You will love it.
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by shegra58: 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
VERDA:

Reading comments like this and it's not hard to know your a child, who knows you abeg??...because I don't understand how deactivating your account will be of any consequence, go make something of yourself before making statements like that, like say na threat lol.
he should have just say that obi can and will never win a single polling unit up north that's all and we all know that Votes from the north determine who become president grin
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

What value does your account add to your life, talk more Nairaland or Nigeria?
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Bigchristo: 12:22am On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=NigeriaIsGreat post=117233278]i will disable my account if Obi and his inconsequential running mate win just 1 polling unit up north [/quote ] I will remind you when the time comes, 2023 is around the corner may God keep us safe till date
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by baretalk: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Because you sold cakes. Don't sell out your country for small change.
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:50am On Oct 04, 2022
BATified2023:
100k cake

2 baskets?

Emeka calm down

Tinubu supporters just dumb, I ask why, they don’t research, they are illiterates, they don’t even know why they are supporting Tinubu. Settle down read Tayo
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by davidl7: 12:53am On Oct 04, 2022
We no dey carry last nau!
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by emperor863(m): 1:50am On Oct 04, 2022
DadaHammed:

Agberoes dey get sense? Dem go chop your cake, snatch your phone, come beat you join.

But all sane Nigerians know too well that it is Igbos that are hardened criminals all over the world, Lagos inclusive. One day, you'll be bursted and arrested like your tramadol uncle.

Nonsense.
Re: My Personal Experience At Apple Junction During Peter Obi's Rally by Ologbo147: 2:47am On Oct 04, 2022
BATified2023:
100k cake

2 baskets?

Emeka calm down
I told him and he gave me 100k and asked me to count out my money and give his PA the balance. This is what she wrote, one thing I have come to understand is that many Nigerians don't read to understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Orders Arrest Of Wife’s Younger Brother Over Alleged Extortion / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) / FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.