Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. (50910 Views)

Why I Murdered My Pregnant Wife After 6 Months Of Marriage – Newly Wedded Man / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Festus30(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
I and this girl have been dating over a year. I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her and it made me so heart broken when I noticed she cheated on me reason I almost took her life.

My girlfriend and I live in the same city (Mowe) but I traveled out of the city 2 months ago for work things (ibadan), so around last month she called me that her phone screen (Samsung) is broken, that she's just managing her phone and to fix it is 35k but she already have 15k so she's in need of 20k to complete it. So I sent her 21k.

Fast forward to Friday when I came back to mowe, I went to see her, I saw her holding iphone Xmax. I was like who gave you iPhone? She was just telling me lies upon lies. At first she said she swapped it, then I was like why didn't you tell me you bought iPhone and who gave you money to swap it becus you'll need over 190k to swap. To cut the long story short..

I later found out that a guy bought the phone for her. The 21k I sent to repair her phone, she repaired it and gave it to her younger sis.

I was so heartbroken. For a guy to buy her iphone that means she have been dating and having sex with the guy secretly without me knowing. She has been begging me, calling & texting since Friday but i didn't reply.

She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to meet me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of me, I was also shaking while holding the hammer and feeling so heartbroken. Then I heard a deep voice inside of me saying "YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS" (twice)

Then she called me that she's there, I already sighted her through the window, I came out and I told her to run away and never come back anywhere around me again. She was still begging that she's sorry. And I said if only you know what I'm about to do, you will run.

She left, I just sat on the floor feeling so heartbroken.

475 Likes 32 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by emetisuccess(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
U almost did what?? So now life na valueless abi. God protect all ladies out there, please..

342 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Edopesin: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
you almost killed her because of 21k? Are you mentally stable like this?

One of the most important attributes for being an adult is the ability to control one's emotions and not be thoughtlessly impulsive

687 Likes 38 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by shege45: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Festus30:
I and this girl have been dating over a year. I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her and it made me so heart broken when I noticed she cheated on me reason I almost took her life.

My girlfriend and I live in the same city (Mowe) but I traveled out of the city 2 months ago for work things (ibadan), so around last month she called me that her phone screen (Samsung) is broken, that she's just managing her phone and to fix it is 35k but she already have 15k so she's in need of 20k to complete it. So I sent her 21k.

Fast forward to Friday when I came back to mowe, I went to see her, I saw her holding iphone Xmax. I was like who gave you iPhone? She was just telling me lies upon lies. At first she said she swapped it, then I was like why didn't you tell me you bought iPhone and who gave you money to swap it becus you'll need over 190k to swap. To cut the long story short..

I later found out that a guy bought the phone for her. The 21k I sent to repair her phone, she repaired it and gave it to her younger sis.

I was so heartbroken. For a guy to buy her iphone that means she have been dating and having sex with the guy secretly without me knowing. She has been begging me, calling & texting since Friday but i didn't reply.

She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of me, I also shaking while holding the hammer and feeling so heartbroken. Then I heard a deep voice inside of me saying "YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS" (twice)

Then she called me that she's there, I already sighted her through the window, I came out and I told her to run away and never come back to anywhere around me again. She was still begging that she's sorry. And I said if only you know what I'm about to do, you will run.

you for just ruin your life because of one nonsense person. Bro, I have been in your shoes but this is life. E hard for girls to just dey wit one guy. As you see me so, if e happen again I won’t be surprised. I will just move to another person

393 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Starz825(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to meet me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

If the above statement no make you laff as you dey read am... grin
You no know comedy be that.....

Angry man wan kill him girlfriend..... cheesy

You would have just been kept in kirikiri (on death row) by now... regretting the very day you were born...or probably wishing you were never born..
Your hope would have been dashed, the chances of your dreams becoming a reality truncated......

Guy.. kneel down and thank God for your life...you have been revived...

Now focus on the following:
*Yourself
*Your dreams
* Your parent
*Your siblings (if you have any)...

After the above find a descent young girl( at least descent according to your observations) ...then begin something meaningful...and please stop investing your feelings/finance in them too early...mr investor grin

Welcome to a new life bro... Congratulations

575 Likes 35 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Flora2Sweet: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Stop spending for a Lady who u're not married too yet...

Even if u must, don't spend above ur means...

264 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Slynation(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Well...The good thing is that you didn't try that rubbish, 9jacover could have posted your story for us to read while them ladies drag your left balls on this platform...

Whomever that cannot handle rejection and cheating should have no business in a relationship...

312 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Urheadmaster(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
You would have been blaming the devil had it been you succeeded in murdering her tongue

And your life would have been shattered by you by yourself undecided

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by VOsimhen144(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
Well...The good thing is that you didn't try that rubbish, 9jacover could have posted your story for us to read while them ladies drag your left balls on this platform...

Whomever that cannot handle rejection and cheating should have no business in a relationship...
Lol. I swear them ladies like.. Saphiere, siofra, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Iyaebe, Islandlady, Rozross... Them go drag his left balls like tiger generator

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Edopesin: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Festus30:
did you say just 21k? I've done lots of things for that girl. 21k is nothing compared to the things I've been doing for her since we started dating.

did she put gun on your head that you must do whatever for her? If you don't want to be cheated on then don't date or get married

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Pells: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
How boys dey love like this
U for kill her na because u be lover boy make u chop watery beans for ikoyi prison
More breakfast need to happen to you so you will be a Man kiss wink

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Slynation(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Lol. I swear them ladies like.. Saphiere, siofra, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Iyaebe, Islandlady, Rozross.

Zzor, Iyaebe and Rozross is the person... cheesy But no matter how she decides to camouflage, we will unravel her undoings...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by dontrulee: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
The first rule is to assume everyone as a cheater. So that even if you're cheated upon, you won't be affected much. If any lady cheats on me, honestly I'll just laugh it off and I am not even affected because that's your action and your responsibility or blame. Ki lo kan mi. grin

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by silvoclaira: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Op please address her as ''EX-GIRLFRIEND'' in the write up above.

She could clearly not be trusted, as she is not only cheated on you , but has lied so many times and would make you hurt yourself if you continue with such a bad girl

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Emmamay10: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sorry man. Thank goodness you had a change of mind. You could have ended up being locked up by now. Things like this are always painful, particularly if you are the committed type in a relationship. If you can't forgive her, just move on with your life. Things happen.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Shalommy(f): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Chaii... Dating is not for babies and weaklings. Gusssh!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by temitope27(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bros u suppose knack am that hammer, I tell you u won't regret it, patapata 20 years for jail

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by silvoclaira: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Dating is not for babies and weaklings. Gusssh!

Your photo is long over due to be replaced.....Are you still a child?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Rachel98(f): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wicked and evil minds everywhere.

Indeed the heart of men is desperately wicked.

temitope27:
Bros u suppose knack am that hammer, I tell you u won't regret it, patapata 20 years for jail
same fate will happen to your sister, and the Murderer will spend patapata 20 years in jail

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Zonefree(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
This breakfast is so spicy that it almost made the consumer commit murder.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Itsokayo: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
a bitch will forever remain a bitch.
understand this and have peace.
I don't take any lady serious.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by advanceDNA: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
U dont date a nigerian girl with the mind set that you are the only one offing pant.....the economy is bad..how do u guys think all these broke women use iphone promax and bone straight wig...??

besides i dont know how u people trust someone u barely know 100%...

Trust no girl....This way...u always go in strapped and save ur self in case there is STDs....
U dont lick pvssy other men are spitting and cumming inside
U dont waste money...u spend on her sparingly....
U dont kill yourself when infidelity happens cos u are already expecting it....

Men...give yourself brain....

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Blue86(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
I want everyone to learn a valuable lesson from this man's story.

You see he almost committed a murder, and before he finally wanted to actualize it :
1. His spirit was troubled, leading to the jittery feeling.
2. A voice told him not to, that he would regret it.

Thank Christ Jesus, he listened.

What if he hadn't?

The story would have been on the news that a man murdered his galfriend for cheating, a gal friend who trusted him enough to meet him in an uncompleted building.

But he listened.

What do we learn here?
Before you do something drastic, your conscience will speak, and God will speak to your spirit, just like He did Cain before murdering Abel!

But most people don't narrate that aspect.
Then we blame God for everything.

But we thank God this man narrated this aspect.

140 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by MatrixReloaded: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Edopesin:
you almost killed her because of 21k? Are you mentally stable like this?

One of the most important attributes for being an adult is the ability to control one's emotions and not be thoughtlessly impulsive
One of the reason to be an adult is to be decisive in dealing with Unloyal woman. In as much as I don't solicit for violence just let it out from your mind and move on.
OP Gf no be wife remember, so move on that's life.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Festus30:
My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of me, I was also shaking while holding the hammer and feeling so heartbroken. Then I heard a deep voice inside of me saying "YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS" (twice)

Then she called me that she's there, I already sighted her through the window, I came out and I told her to run away and never come back anywhere around me again. She was still begging that she's sorry. And I said if only you know what I'm about to do, you will run.

What a terrible voice.... robbed you of a chance to walk down the criminal hall of shame today and for the rest of your life. lipsrsealed

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Onyi22(f): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mumu op, thank you God that u didn't kill her if not, we would have read your story on instablog

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by obiekunie01: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Starz825:

If the above statement no make you laff as you dey read am... grin
You no know comedy be that.....

Angry man wan kill him girlfriend..... cheesy

You would have just been kept in kirikiri (on death row) by now... regretting the very day you were born...
Your hope would have been dashed, the chances of your dreams becoming a reality truncated......

Guy.. kneel down and thank God for your life...you have been revived...

Now focus on the following:
*Yourself
*Your dreams
* Your parent
*Your siblings (if you have any)...

After the above find a descent young girl( according to your observations) ...then begin something meaningful...and please stop investing your feelings/finance in them too early...mr investor grin

Welcome to a new life bro... Congratulations

you just spoil your advice with the bold.

nothing like that exists.

consider them all as hookers including sisters, mothers, nephews, cousins etc, and you will never be disappointed by any of their actions.

in fact, you will enjoy real peace of mind.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Starz825(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
obiekunie01:

you just spoil your advice with the bold.

nothing like that exists.

consider them all as hookers including sisters, mothers, nephews, cousins etc, and you will never be disappointed by any of their actions.

in fact, you will enjoy real peace of mind.

There is this level of decency you must consider to some extent when it comes to choosing a partner at the initial stage...
Then you can now begin to create a monster mentality in your head that will help you to *never get disappointed by any of their actions*...in the course of your relationship

32 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State / Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" / Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.