Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? (3075 Views)

Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
The prince of Persia is only mentioned in Daniel 10, a highly apocalyptic (and therefore at least partially symbolic) section of the book of Daniel. Most likely, the prince of Persia is a reference to an evil spiritual entity that wielded authority over the ancient kingdom of Persia.

The prophet Daniel had received a troubling vision concerning a great war (Daniel 10:1). He went into a three-week period of mourning, fasting, and prayer. In response to Daniel’s prayer, God sent a heavenly messenger to explain the vision. However, the messenger was delayed for those same three weeks, as he explains to Daniel: “But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days.

Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia” (Daniel 10:13). Later, the angel speaking to Daniel predicts further fighting: “Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come; but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince)” (verses 20–21).
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Davidson1010: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7iC9l4qr6Y
Pls friends, subscribe to my channel and if u have any channel, tell me, I will gladly follow back

1 Like

Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by doggedfighter(f): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Both demons and angels are non- existent.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Hanibbal(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
E b lyk say Mysticwarrior don turn pastor sef.

1 Like

Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hanibbal:
E b lyk say Mysticwarrior don turn pastor sef.
lol : grin
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
mysticwarrior:
The prince of Persia is only mentioned in Daniel 10, a highly apocalyptic (and therefore at least partially symbolic) section of the book of Daniel. Most likely, the prince of Persia is a reference to an evil spiritual entity that wielded authority over the ancient kingdom of Persia.

The prophet Daniel had received a troubling vision concerning a great war (Daniel 10:1). He went into a three-week period of mourning, fasting, and prayer. In response to Daniel’s prayer, God sent a heavenly messenger to explain the vision. However, the messenger was delayed for those same three weeks, as he explains to Daniel: “But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days.

Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia” (Daniel 10:13). Later, the angel speaking to Daniel predicts further fighting: “Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come; but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince)” (verses 20–21).
The prince of Persia mentioned in the book of Daniel was the actual prince of the land of Persia, the Son of Cyrus the Great, who succeeded his father, only to die, i think about a year later. undecided
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by zeuss: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Both demons and angels are non- existent.

Ignorance is bliss
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Tboy222: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
No way but some demons are actually taller.

A video I posted where a middle aged man somewhere in the U.S died. He saw himself carried by a 13 foot heavily muscular and gigantic demon. While alive he was very belligerent fellow and feaed no one no matter how tall or physically built you are.

On seeing this grotesque creature, he was paralyzed with fear. "I am 6.2 feet tall and could pick up a fight with anyone, but when I saw this thing there was no fight in it, I mean I was absolutely nothing. You could stack two of me on this and I wouldn't even reach it. "

He described the demon running at an incredible speed, then he looked up and saw a bright star, at first he thought he saw wrong. Then he looked again and saw the star had moved.

Then at an incredible speed, a brilliant, transculent beam of light overshadowed the place, and he saw a large hand reach out to him. Instinctively he grabbed the hand. And standing before him was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

Standing at 9 foot tall, this being had the most beautiful bluest eyes he had ever seen. "It was like his eyes were painted with the most natural and yet unnatural bluest set of colors I can't even begin to describe." He narrated.

"He was muscular ,not overtly muscular like the demon, he was just perfectly built. You knew this was a warrior and he came to fight. Now this is where it gets weird, when you look at his face, you can't actually tell whether you are looking at a man or a woman ,its hard to describe ,he looked androgynous, his face was a perfect blend of the most beautiful woman and also the most handsome man I had ever seen. His physique was manly built, but his face was hard to describe. He was just too beautiful, I was transfixed ." He narrated .

He hit the demon with such powerful and brutal force,that it folded in half sending him flying in a C shape into the pitch black darkness. Then he looked at me with a look of pure love and sadness at the same time. Then he said hello my name is Michael, I was completely blown away. I have seen Michael and I can bodly say he is not Jesus, yeah you heard me right. Michael and Jesus are two different beings cos Jesus is the son of God."

"And then He called me by a very long name, and as soon as I heard it, I felt I was home, it was like I had borne that name for eternity, and as soon as he stopped, he took it out of me.

It was like he elevated me to his own language, like he was messing with my mind for lack of a better word. He was speaking a beautiful and heavenly language, but I was hearing it in my own broken English. His voice was like waterfalls , sort of a rushing water being able to speak.

"Then he told me he has been sent to offer me a second chance, looking back I saw the demon running towards us at an incredible speed with intense furiousness and hatred, in my mind I was like whateva you got to say please just get me outta here. He looked at me and gave me the most beautiful smile I probably will never see on this earth, and pointed towards my side. The moment I looked at that direction. I found myself back in my body struggling to breath. It took me about 20 mins to get my breathing back to normal.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSAa16CMnUw

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Hanibbal(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The prince of Persia mentioned in the book of Daniel was the actual prince of the land of Persia, the Son of Cyrus the Great, who succeeded his father, only to die, i think about a year later. undecided

So who was Michael one of the chief princes that came to help that angel and are you saying a human being (Son of Cyrus) detained the angel.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hanibbal:
So who was Michael one of the chief princes that came to help that angel and are you saying a human being (Son of Cyrus) detained the angel.
That information is not made clear in the context of Daniel 10. undecided
10 Then a hand touched me. When that happened, I got on my hands and knees. I was so afraid that I was shaking.
11 The man in the vision said to me, “Daniel, God loves you very much. Think very carefully about the words I will speak to you. Stand up; I have been sent to you.” And when he said this, I stood up. I was still shaking because I was afraid.
12 Then the man in the vision started talking again. He said, “Daniel, do not be afraid. From the very first day you decided to get wisdom and to be humble in front of God, he has been listening to your prayers. I came to you because you have been praying.
13 But the prince of Persia has been fighting against me for 21 days. Then Michael, one of the most important princes, came to help me because I was stuck there with the king of Persia.
14 Now I have come to you, Daniel, to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future. The vision is about a time in the future.” - Daniel 10 vs 10 - 14
We know that he is not the man in the vision who spoke to Daniel. All we are told of Michael in that chapter is that he is one of the important princes. undecided
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Steep: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Yes there are higher level demons that are possible stronger than certain level of angels.

1 Like

Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by elated177: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Did the portion of the Scripture that you quoted imply so?
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
where was it written in the scripture that the prince of Persia mentioned in the book of Daniel was the actual prince of the land?

If he was the actual prince of the land as you claim, then how come as a mare mortal he was able to resist an Angelic being with divine powers?

1 Like

Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hanibbal:

Hannibal abeg help me ask that kobojunkie o, very funny guy, but I like him anyway.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
mysticwarrior:
1. where was it written in the scripture that the prince of Persia mentioned in the book of Daniel was the actual prince of the land?

2. If he was the actual prince of the land as you claim, then how come as a mare mortal he was able to resist an Angelic being with divine powers?
1. In the very same context you are told of the King of Persia, are you not? Why then would you assume the prince to be an entity of a different land of Persia? What reason do you have for such an assumption? undecided

2. What Angelic being did he resist, and how? undecided
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by tctrills: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
mysticwarrior:

Can darkness stand light?

1 Like

Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by elated177: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Steep:
Yes there are higher level demons that are possible stronger than certain level of angels.

Stick to what the Scriptures say, please. No where in the Scriptures was such even implied. If I am wrong, correct me.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Hamaschi0000: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
God is more powerful than evil forces.

1 Like

Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Bext111: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tboy222:
No way but some demons are actually taller.

A video I posted where a middle aged man somewhere in the U.S died. He saw himself carried by a 13 foot heavily muscular and gigantic demon. While alive he was very belligerent fellow and feaed no one no matter how tall or physically built you are.

On seeing this grotesque creature, he was paralyzed with fear. "I am 6.2 feet tall and could pick up a fight with anyone, but when I saw this thing there was no fight in it, I mean I was absolutely nothing. You could stack two of me on this and I wouldn't even reach it. "

He described the demon running at an incredible speed, then he looked up and saw a bright star, at first he thought he saw wrong. Then he looked again and saw the star had moved.

Then at an incredible speed, a brilliant, transculent beam of light overshadowed the place, and he saw a large hand reach out to him. Instinctively he grabbed the hand. And standing before him was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

Standing at 9 foot tall, this being had the most beautiful bluest eyes he had ever seen. "It was like his eyes were painted with the most natural and yet unnatural bluest set of colors I can't even begin to describe." He narrated.

"He was muscular ,not overtly muscular like the demon, he was just perfectly built. You knew this was a warrior and he came to fight. Now this is where it gets weird, when you look at his face, you can't actually tell whether you are looking at a man or a woman ,its hard to describe ,he looked androgynous, his face was a perfect blend of the most beautiful woman and also the most handsome man I had ever seen. His physique was manly built, but his face was hard to describe. He was just too beautiful, I was transfixed ." He narrated .

He hit the demon with such powerful and brutal force,that it folded in half sending him flying in a C shape into the pitch black darkness. Then he looked at me with a look of pure love and sadness at the same time. Then he said hello my name is Michael, I was completely blown away. I have seen Michael and I can bodly say he is not Jesus, yeah you heard me right. Michael and Jesus are two different beings cos Jesus is the son of God."

"And then He called me by a very long name, and as soon as I heard it, I felt I was home, it was like I had borne that name for eternity, and as soon as he stopped, he took it out of me.

It was like he elevated me to his own language, like he was messing with my mind for lack of a better word. He was speaking a beautiful and heavenly language, but I was hearing it in my own broken English. His voice was like waterfalls , sort of a rushing water being able to speak.

"Then he told me he has been sent to offer me a second chance, looking back I saw the demon running towards us at an incredible speed with intense furiousness and hatred, in my mind I was like whateva you got to say please just get me outta here. He looked at me and gave me the most beautiful smile I probably will never see on this earth, and pointed towards my side. The moment I looked at that direction. I found myself back in my body struggling to breath. It took me about 20 mins to get my breathing back to normal.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSAa16CMnUw

Wow interesting, thanks for sharing .

1 Like

Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Hesty999: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Op do you really think God would allow demons overpower his own angels, common.

1 Like

Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by elated177: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
The amazing thing is that people do not even know what war/battle between two supernatural powers or forces looks like.

What transpired between the Messiah and Satan on the mountain was a battle.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hesty999:
Which angel though? undecided
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Hesty999: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Which angel though? undecided

His angels.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by mysticwarrior(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. In the very same context you are told of the King of Persia, are you not? undecided

Why then would you assume the prince to be an entity of a different land of Persia? What reason do you have for such an assumption? undecided

2. What Angelic being did resist, and how? undecided
where was it written in the scripture that the prince of Persia who resisted the heavenly messanger in the book of Daniel, was "a prince of the land of Persia, the Son of Cyrus the Great"?

For the prince of Persia mentioned in the book of Daniel to be able to hold the heavenly messenger for 21 days, it goes to show that he is beyond physical.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hesty999:
His angels.
Where is this information you claim stated in the Daniel 10 though? undecided

Are you certain you are not adding your personal ideas to what is written instead? undecided
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by mysticwarrior(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hesty999:
it was written that the prince of Persia held a heavenly messenger for 21 days until a higher angel came to his rescue.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Tboy222: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. In the very same context you are told of the King of Persia, are you not? Why then would you assume the prince to be an entity of a different land of Persia? What reason do you have for such an assumption? undecided

2. What Angelic being did resist, and how? undecided

You are well aware that there are many symbolic context used in the bible

Babylon the great in revelation referred to the kingdom of sin not ancient Babylon.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
mysticwarrior:
1. where was it written in the scripture that the prince of Persia who resisted the heavenly messanger in the book of Daniel, was "a prince of the land of Persia, the Son of Cyrus the Great"?

2. For the prince of Persia mentioned in the book of Daniel to be able to hold the heavenly messenger for 21 days, it goes to show that he is beyond physical.
1. So, because the Prince of Persia "resisted" the one you refer to as the heavenly messenger in Daniel 10 means the Prince of Persia is not the actual Prince of Persia, Son of Cyrus the Great, mentioned in the same Chapter? undecided

Also, consider the Hebrew manuscript makes no mention of these "heavenly messenger" you refer to so where do you get this idea from - see attached image? undecided

2. Again, what you claim does not agree with what is in fact written, so why do you keep pushing this idea which obviously does not align with what is written? undecided

Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
mysticwarrior:
it was written that the prince of Persia held a heavenly messenger for 21 days until a higher angel came to his rescue.
Where is this higher angel of yours mentioned in the context of Daniel 10? undecided
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tboy222:
You are well aware that there are many symbolic context used in the bible Babylon the great in revelation referred to the kingdom of sin not ancient Babylon.
More like symbolic ramblings... undecided

Babylon, the great, in the book of Daniel, in fact, refers to the Babylonian empire over which Nebuchadnezzar was king at the time. undecided
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by mysticwarrior(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where is this higher angel of yours mentioned in the context of Daniel 10? undecided
Oga abeg answer my question first, what is the name of the prince of Persia you claimed was the son of Cyrus the great? And where was it written in the bible?
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Oga abeg answer my question first, what is the name of the prince of Persia you claimed was the son of Cyrus the great? And where was it written in the bible?
According to history, the Prince of Persia, the one who ascended right after Cyrus the Great, his father, is Cambyses II. His name is not mentioned in the bible, but he was the Prince of Persia at the time since he was also Cyrus's only son and heir, I believe. undecided

The fact that his father, his title, and even the land he was prince over at the time were mentioned is a clear reason to believe that it is in fact the prince that is referenced and not some "heavenly messenger" or whatever else you imagine there. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have The Right Perception Of God / Watch Tb Joshua's Prophecy For 2012 / Brainwashing Methods: How They Program Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.