Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You (32829 Views)

Need A Job? Let Employers Be Able To Find You Online! / Let's Help You Get A Job!! / If U Are Looking For Job, Get This App It Was Helpful To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Vikkioshio(f): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Please I need a job

I studied Library & Info Sci/Political Sci and I based in Kano

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by lavylilly: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Vikkioshio:
Please I need a job

What have you done? What can you do?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Juicethekid:
Goodevening.
How can I contact you?
Drop your your mail on a dead thread
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by chimeremodlyn: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pls i also need a job. I work as a Food and Beverage Manager in a hotel. I'm also open to administrative roles. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by chimeremodlyn: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oyindamolah:
I will keep you posted.

Pls any hotel job available? Especially for a food and Beverage manager> Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Auwa: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hi guy's pls am looking for job. I studied Entrepreneurship and Business management.
I based in Abuja. But am ready to go any part of the country. Pls guy's help

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Juicethekid: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2023
IyaTola:
Drop your your mail on a dead thread
Done
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Seen, let me drop a WhatsApp job group instead. I am having a lot of mentions
Juicethekid:
Done
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Auwa:
Hi guy's pls am looking for job. I studied Entrepreneurship and Business management.
You should not be looking for a job with the course you studied
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Auwa: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
IyaTola:
You should not be looking for a job with the course you studied
. Why?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
hothuntee:

M.Eng Chemical Engineering
3 year HSE (currently with a HSE consulting firm)
NEBOSH IGC/Valid BOSIET/Valid OSP (WAEL)
Udacity Data Analyst.
morale92@yahoo.com
Looking for more opportunities. Thanks.
wink
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
ParaountFish:

I was invited for interview on Monday, what are your products.
All th best.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Auwa:
Role Title: Assistant Manager
Job Type: Commodity Operations
Industry: Agribusiness – Shea nuts
Employment Type: Contract, full time
Term: 9 months, renewable
Salary: Attractive
Benefit: Accommodation, holidays
Reports To: Operations Manager

Objectives:
1. 1. Assist the manager at every operational stage to procure the commodity and related services at the cheapest possible rates
2. Interface with the vendor base for procurement, logistics & processing services while overseeing their activities from sourcing through supplies/sales, in order to provide the best value for money

Responsibilities:
• Provide day-to-day leadership and management of field operations
• Implement a efficient commodity sourcing system
• Undertake market intelligence with a view to identifying supply and demand sources, trends and pricing
• Negotiate terms of procurement including quality, quantity, price and payment terms
• Provide periodic activity reports covering purchases, warehousing, processing, sales, balance stock & price trends
• Apply a stock monitoring procedure for the inbound/outbound movement of goods from warehouse with appropriate documentation
• Liaise with local authorities as appropriate for support and processing of documentation for commodity transactions and movements
• Maintain a database of identified business contacts including middlemen, agents, suppliers and logistics providers
• Oversee the maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
• Ensure security of warehouse environment and maintain access control
• Foster a result-oriented, accountable environment within the warehouse and in all related activities
• Discharge other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time

Basic requirements (All)
• Provable background (academic, vocational or experience) in Agribusiness or a related field, or a great reason why you want to do this
• Readiness to learn the ropes in a emerging sector and take on responsibility
• Willingness to relocate for the contract term
• Basic computer literacy
• Common sense

Desirable attributes
• Great communication skills, verbal and written
• Tangible interest/experience in Agribusiness
• Willingness to learn and grow
• Valid driver's license
• Adaptability
• Patience

To apply
Send an email expressing your interest to martins.bamgbose@limaninigeria.com

Deadline
Soon - apply now do not waste time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Juicethekid: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
IyaTola:
Please do, I'll appreciate that

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Oyindamolah: 12:20am On Mar 12, 2023
chimeremodlyn:

Pls any hotel job available? Especially for a food and Beverage manager> Thanks
Yes Chesterfield is recruiting also use Google
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by evangmx(m): 5:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Am looking for a job, a graduate of mathematics, have experience in marketing my phone number 07038117921

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Sirchiboy: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2023
SMJay:
If you are looking for a job,

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Post below what you are looking for in this format
Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience
Professional certification
HND COMPUTER SCIENCE UPPER.
1-3 YEARS.
CERTIFICATION IN WEB DESIGN

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by HellVictorinho7: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2023
my brother and dad need a job, it is a matter of life and death
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by valemtech(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2023
Valem Tablet Pc is a gadget company located at iju road pencinima Agege,
We need a computer literate
Office assistant,around agege and environ,Salary 30k.
Job description
.Shipping Orders On Jumia
. Customer follow up calls
. keeping records of our online shipment

Call/whatsapp:08037607036.
Qualification:SSCE
Vacancy:valid till 24th march 2023
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by HellVictorinho7: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2023
SMJay:
wink
my brother and dad need a good job, it is extremely urgent.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by HellVictorinho7: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2023
SMJay:

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience
please call 08184275086 ,my dad(elderly) can do a security job but he will need accomodation and feeding allowance,my brother is fighting depression and poverty,he has some bruises too. he needs help too.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by HellVictorinho7: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2023
SMJay:

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience
the number i dropped was mine

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Kaka118: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2023
Please how do one apply?
Oyindamolah:
Yes Chesterfield is recruiting also use Google

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Oyindamolah: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Kaka118:
Please how do one apply?
Google th company
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
DonVicky70:

Yes, I can
I am an electrician

Please I'm very interested
okay
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Delightsome2023: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Vikkioshio:
Please I need a job

I'm a graduate of library and information science as well.
if you have your nysc discharged certification Kindle reach out to me
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Delightsome2023: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaTola:
pls can you add me to the group job?
is your WhatsApp the one on your signature?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by 4laferarri(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2023
BSc insurance
4 years experience working as a customer care agent, bookkeeper & procurement officer.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2023
wHAT YOUR LOCATION?
4laferarri:
BSc insurance
4 years experience working as a customer care agent, bookkeeper & procurement officer.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by 4laferarri(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaTola:
wHAT YOUR LOCATION?

I'm at Eleko in ibeju lekki

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Ustadha(f): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hello everyone.

I am a student and would really appreciate it if I can get a job.

I'm a certified social media manager and a content writer. I've been writing for agencies, social media pages etc for more than 3 years now.

I would really appreciate a job as a social media manager or a writer. Thank you!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply)

Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? / I Got This Two Jobs, Pls I Need Your Good Advice / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.