Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,419 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You (31963 Views)

Need A Job? Let Employers Be Able To Find You Online! / Let's Help You Get A Job!! / If U Are Looking For Job, Get This App It Was Helpful To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Lyn30: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hello everyone, I have B.sc in Food science and technology, one year experience as a personal assistant/supervisor
my contact email - judylinks045@gmail.com
Please I will really appreciate the help as I have lost hope.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Lyn30:
Hello everyone, I have B.sc in Food science and technology, one year experience as a personal assistant/supervisor
Happy Sunday! Don't lose hope. As long as there is life, there's hope.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Urgent Vacancies

1. Auditors
2. Recovery Officers
3. Loan Officers

Qualification: HND/BSC
Experienced hire
Salary Range: 80k - 150k

Interested candidates should send their CVs to jaaqservices@gmail.com
Lyn30:
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2022
Hiring!!!
A FMCG located in OTA is recruiting to fill this position.

Accounting Manager.
Salary between 150K-200K
Minimum qualification is HND/BSC

He must have the knowledge of about Taxation, Financial Analysis, Invoice, Financial Statements, Account Payable,Microsoft Excel and other accounting softwares.

Qualified and Interested candidate should send their CV to: great.ajibola@cwaygroup.com using job title with location as subject of mail.
Deadline is 16th Oct 2022.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2022
Don’t japa without a plan. Plan, plan and plan some more. Have money for at least 3 months’ rent before you leave Nigeria. Don’t japa and get stranded in weeks. Don’t japa and start asking people for accommodation on the plane. Have a good plan if you must study abroad.

I must commend Nigerian churches and pastors in the UK who have helped several Nigerian students settle down this year. Church members have allowed other people live in their house for free before they find a place and settle down. I must specifically mention the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). They have been super excellent and very helpful!

Plan your life so you are not a burden on other people. Plan your japa movement without hoping to rely on other people for months. Plan, plan and plan some more! Happy Sunday my people ��❤️✌�

PS: You can make it in Nigeria or wherever you are. Not everyone will study or live abroad.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2022
If you're interested in a job WhatsApp group �
https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/KpluHWi5lh17IjMUzAaTUi

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Classic0223: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
You're doing a great job Sir, Thank you. Kindly post jobs in Eket Akwa Ibom State if you have any. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Our client in Healthcare sector needs a *HR officer and HR manager.*

HR officer:

Minimum of 2yrs experience
BA/BSc in Humanities
Can handle payroll,pensions, leave and all basic HR functions.
Location Lagos Island
Remuneration 150k - 200k
Age 25-27

HR manager
Minimum of 5yrs experience and must have been in similar position for at least a year.
BA/BSc in Humanities
Masters degree and relevant certifications will be an added advantage
Remuneration 300k - 350k. Must be able to develop and maintain the HR dept effectively. Must have good leadership and interpersonal skills.

CVs should be sent to micphilipsstephen@gmail.com.

Similar opportunity is available at a card security firm on the mainland. Pay 200k.
#hr
Classic0223:
You're doing a great job Sir, Thank you. Kindly post jobs in Eket Akwa Ibom State if you have any. Thank you.
What can you do?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Japa++

One of the biggest exodus yet to come is Japa++. We have witnessed “Japa Season 1” but Japa++ is yet to come. I foresee more people leaving to seek greener pastures. Japa++ is the exodus of more people in Education Sector, Manufacturing, Engineering and Financial Services.

This is likely to happen when the war in Ukraine ends and Eastern Europe begins rebuilding again. Many Teachers would be needed, many workers would be needed in manufacturing sector, reconstruction will require many engineers and financial business services will pick up. Japa++ will offer many Nigerians the opportunities to leave with families to Eastern Europe while the doors to North America is still opened.

Another thing that will trigger Japa++ is the outcome of next election. The next president of the country will determine if people will stay back or join the Japa++!

If you don’t have a plan to Japa! Think again!
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
A Sister Company of PRORICH PRODUCTS NIGERIA LIMITED known as FC ENERGY NIG LTD is seeking for Qualified Candidates to fill the post of HR OFFICER.
Industry: Dredging

Qualified and Interested candidate should send their CV to hrprorichng@gmail.com on or before 24th October 2022
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Isaacakin76(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Back biology, certificate in health, safety and environment, teaching experience, computer literate and open to other opportunities.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
cfree14:

Hello sir, please try and look for vacancies in Port Harcourt as well. Tnk u very much for ur work
I'll keep you posted.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by trendyid(f): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hello everyone,

If you're looking to change jobs or a job seeker, kindly join the below telegram channel:

https:///3gewxTU

Ton of jobs (national and international) are posted here regularly.

Feel free to share the link with your network, you may just be helping a bother or a sister land his /her dream job.

You may have to copy the link and paste it on your browser to be apply to join.

Good luck!
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Majesty99: 12:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Content writer
5 years experience
abojesarah@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by bumailcouture: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
B.sc Social Work
2yrs experience as a customer service representative
oluwabunmibridget5@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hit the "LIKE" button if you have been contacted by a recruiter on this thread.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by coolegbo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
B.Sc Banking and Finance
Experienced in Teaching , Customer care, Admin.
Skills:Microsoft office suite. Graphics Design
Peteregbo295@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Oyindamolah: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2022
Project Finance Officer

A Bachelors degree in Finance, Business Management, Economics or related field. At least one
professional certification in ICAN, ACCA, CIMA, CFA etc. will be a strong advantage.
Proficiency in using efficient and fiduciary accounting softwares.
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in financial management services of donor funded agribusiness
youth hub or related projects.

Submit application to admin@apdcgroup.org , deadline is October 19, 2022.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Oyindamolah: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2022
Group Internal Auditor

The preferred candidates must have at least 10+ years of experience in progressively responsible financial leadership and Audit role.

Professional certification in Accounting (ACA or ACCA) MBA is an added advantage

The preferred candidate for the Group Internal Auditor must have worked with an Audit firm with robust audit experience.

Remuneration is very attractive.

Resumes of qualified candidates should be forwarded to bestresourceng@outlook.com with the role as the subject.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Oyindamolah: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2022
Hiring❗️❗️

1:PROCUREMENT OFFICER (Candidate must be working in a construction company and vast in Microsoft dynamics or Sage 360)

Salary: 300K gross

2. PROCUREMENT MANAGER (candidate must have minimum of 8years experience in food manufacturing company as a Procurement Manager and should have strong knowledge of Navision)

Salary:800K gross

3:PRODUCTION MANAGER(proven work experience in a food and beverage industry as production manager is a must. LEAN AND SIX SIGMA BELT IS A PLUS)

Salary: 500K gross

Qualified candidates ONLY should send CVs to kehindeo@phillipsoutsourcing.net
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by patosky3310(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Degree/ Qualification: B. Eng Agricultural engineering/ PGD Education(in view).

Years of experience: Seven years teaching experience.

Certification: Health Safety and Environment (HSE).
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by panicacid: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
1ND3S7R4C71BL3:

B.Sc Chemistry
10years plus experience in sales and marketing, with traveling experience across the regions

Can you work in Imo ?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Fastexchange02: 6:05am On Oct 20, 2022
Got admission to study industrial maintenance engineering at yabatech ond 2014/2015

I worked as an cctv installer for 4 years

Finish my ond 2017/2018

Started my hnd at yabatech 2019/2020(same course)

I worked as an electrical technician for 2 years

Just finished my hnd this year 2022

I will like to work for you..
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by talk2chomchom: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2022
talk2chomchom:
M.ed ( educational psychology) 14 years teaching experience. Proficiency certificate in management, proficiency certificate in Microsoft office, Leadership Certificate Course, I'm based in Abuja
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Ucylious(f): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Vacancy exist for OND and HND graduates in Engineering (Electrical and Mechanical)with minimum of 2 years experience (Lower credit).
Candidate who fit the profile should send CVs to hr@sgholdingslimited.com using OND Engineering as subject if OND and HND Engineering as subject if HND.
CVs should be sent on or before October 21, 2022. Successful candidates will be contacted. Please help rebroadcast.
Thank you.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Threesha(f): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Internship
If you interested in tech internship kindly send me a DM
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by YourPOSExpert: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
If you are interested in a job role as a graduate to boost your resume and gather experience in a Pos industry/ PTSP

Please send email to: alaminbizness@gmail.com

Please share.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DaBogu: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
*Nysc Interns Needed*

Candidates must be serving currently in Lagos state.

Salary : 40k

*Qualities*
Smart , Intelligent, great communication skills, ready to work and learn in a thriving environment.

Send Cv to 07033047248(WhatsApp)
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Urchdollars: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Mbuko Uchechukwu Ronald
HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering
4 year working experience as maintenance and facility Management.
HSE, PMP, ITIL certified
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Urchdollars: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Mbuko Uchechukwu Ronald
HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering
4 year working experience as maintenance and facility Management.
HSE, PMP, ITIL certified
urchdollars@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) / Firstbank Aptitude Test Short List-result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.