Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You (32845 Views)

Need A Job? Let Employers Be Able To Find You Online! / Let's Help You Get A Job!! / If U Are Looking For Job, Get This App It Was Helpful To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Lukayly: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Computer Science
1year experience in Technical Officer.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Missfree: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pls i need customer care job

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Missfree:
Pls i need customer care job
Just like that
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2022
Lyn30:
Hello everyone, I have B.sc in Food science and technology, one year experience as a personal assistant/supervisor
my contact email - judylinks045@gmail.com
Please I will really appreciate the help as I have lost hope.
What's your location?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2022
A Commercial Law Firm in Ogudu Lagos is desirous of recruiting a young and dynamic lawyer that can work with minimal supervision.:

Requirements
- Appreciable research and legal drafting skills
- Willingness to learn
- Reside not too far from Ogudu/Ojota axis
- Ready to resume 3rd January 2023

Interested applicants should send resume to vacancynigeria550@gmail.com on or before 23rd December 2022
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2022
Female. ( Nursery and primary school) TEACHERS wanted IN A SCHOOL at ago palace way, century OKOTA LAGOS.

Qualification: OND, NCE ,HND, BSC.
Send CV to watsap 09068413256 text only
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by BlueAir: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2022
Professional credentials from the Nigerian institute of public relations. No BSC completed yet

2years work experience as a marketing and brand manager
1yr work experience as a school admin
1yr work experience as bank address verification officer. Ready to relocate and work in Ogun or Lagos if pay is good
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Awafolashade(f): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Please I need a job.

B.ED Early Childhood Education
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Kola5281(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pls i need a job, i have a Bsc in Microbiology with 2 years experience as a Medical Laboratory Assistant, I've also worked as a credit officer in a Microfinance Bank, I'm 24yrs old and i reside in Lagos Mainland.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Dennisbulkan: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
- B.Tech Project management technology.
- 1year experience as a project manager
- 3 years experience as a hotel operation manager.
- willing to relocate
- open for work

Skills:
* Project management
* Operation management
* Data entry
* Excellent written and verbal
communication
* Organizational skills
* Ability to learn and adapt
* Strategic awareness
* Attention to detail
* Proficient with Excel, Microsoft Word
and powerpoint
* Problem solving and interpersonal
skills
* customer service
Ysalawudeen@protonmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
URGENT RECRUITMENT

Owoafara Fintech Inc. is hiring Field Collections Officers.

Requirement
1. Understands Community markets and thrift/loan collections
2. Must have a smartphone
3. Fluent in English (other Nigerian languages is an added advantage)
4. Great sales skills
5. Great Communication skills
6. Previous Sales experience on the field is an added advantage

Field work location is in Oyingbo, Mushin and Ebutte-metta region(Please do not apply if your residential address isn’t close to these areas)

Other benefits aside basic salary
1. HMO
2. Commission on sales plus performance bonuses
3. Promotion based on performance
4. Work Gadgets upon confirmation
5. Transportation allowances
6. Airtime allowance.

If interested, Send your CV to hr@owoafara.com stating the title of your job application and the location. E.g COLLECTIONS OFFICER (MUSHIN)

Please help share extensively.

DEADLINE is December 23rd, 2022.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
I am currently hiring a SITE MANAGER for a real estate company with a focus on delivering quality real estate investment products to individuals seeking medium and long term high yielding properties.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Our Ideal candidate will be tasked with the following:

Manage site operations
Supervising construction workers and hiring subcontractors
Assisting with procurement of materials for each phase of the project
Making safety inspections and ensuring site procedures uphold construction and site regulations.
Manage site inventory
Monitoring building costs and project progress
Conducting quality and safety inspections
Managing site complaints
Managing the block industry
Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
Maintaining quality control checks
Motivating the workforce

REQUIREMENTS:

Minimum BSc in any Accounting
Minimum of 2 years experience
Excellent verbal and written English
Problem solving skills
Must have a can-do attitude
Attention to detail.
Proficiency in Google workplace
Must reside on the Lekki-Epe corridor and willing to work from Epe

Kindly apply via the link if you're interested - va.erecruiter@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Newusername(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Good-day everyone and @SMJay, please ANY part-time job will be duly appreciated.
I am an undergraduate student and I stay around Yaba. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Newusername:
Good-day everyone and @SMJay, please ANY part-time job will be duly appreciated.
I am an undergraduate student and I stay around Yaba. Thanks
Google premier hub visit there and meet with the HR, don't take NO for an answer.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
It's Christmas � Season, we know but please tell us that you are traveling to the village when we invite you for interviews this period ����

Two candidates that were supposed to meet with a client yesterday, after calling and scheduling them for interview did not show up.

Me: Kindly be reminded of your interview with xxxxxxxx company.

Candidate: Yes I will be there (meanwhile he has carried bag of rice and 20 litres of Sonola oil with his box of clothes on the way to his village �����)

Day of interview
Me: Good morning, please be reminded of your interview today at 11:00am

Me: hearing goat and hen screaming at the background and hoping it is not what I am thinking.......

Candidates: Aunty I am not around ooooo, please reschedule me for next year, why are you people still doing interview in Christmas season

Me: Lobatan����� who is your aunty ����

What will I tell the client

Recruiters is this happening to you this festive season?? How are you coping??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Newusername(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pojomojo:
Google premier hub visit there and meet with the HR, don't take NO for an answer.

Thank you. I will give you feedback on the outcome.
Please what do I tell the HR if she/he ask who sent me?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by modupsie(f): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sales girl needed around sabo Yaba lagos for immediate employment

Applications should be sent to theasoebijunkie@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Faboosuarez(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
I'm thinking about creating a whatsapp group for posting job vacancies and all, send me a pm to add yu up, merci
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by temmie14: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
HND Accounting
Zero experience
Pls I need a job very soon

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Newusername(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pojomojo:
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Newusername(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pojomojo:

I sent you a PM ma.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Newusername:

I sent you a PM ma.
I don't reply PM
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
temmie14:
HND Accounting
Zero experience
Pls I need a job very soon
What's your location?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Faboosuarez:
I'm thinking about creating a whatsapp group for posting job vacancies and all, send me a pm to add yu up, merci
Great idea, why should they pm you when you can drop the link here.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Newusername(m): 5:58am On Dec 18, 2022
Pojomojo:
I don't reply PM
OK ma. Please what do I tell the HR who sent me? Cause the person will definitely ask and I can't someone from Nairaland. Good morning.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by tunex22(m): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2022
B.Sc Estate Management
4 years experience
Urgently in need of a job in an estate firm
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by tunex22(m): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2022
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.

I'm seriously seeking for job opportunities and I'll appreciate any help rendered to me in this regard.

B.Sc Estate Management

4 years experience

Urgently in need of a job in an estate firm

Thank you.

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by mryax47: 6:56am On Dec 18, 2022
HND acountancy
2 years working experience in HR/ADMIN
EMAIL: aliyakubu10@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2022
mryax47:
HND acountancy
2 years working experience in HR/ADMIN
EMAIL: aliyakubu10@gmail.com
What's your location?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Moshebolatan: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm currently in need of a job
B.A(Ed) English education, NCE Theatre arts/English language..
Location; Ogun state but ready to relocate to any Southwest state
Female.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Awafolashade(f): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2022
Faboosuarez:

Please add me up to the group

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Faboosuarez(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Awafolashade:

Please add me up to the group

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? / I Got This Two Jobs, Pls I Need Your Good Advice / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.