Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed (3252 Views)

How To Send SMS Using Asp.net/vb.net / Save Image Into Oracle Database In Asp.net/vb.net / .NET C#/VB.NET Project in the Pipeline for Programmers who may be interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2011
dazz4me:

@leslexx, if you keep saying that i don't know you i will go ahead and post your address and phone no here right now? I can even do a sketch of you and scan it then paste here. I still have good memory of you if you have not shave your goaty bears. The look of you that day definetly does not suggest you own the place. The online travel booking you were trying to modify definetly was given to you by your boss to modify. For the record you didn't post a job, you posted something about you having a problem with xml in asp.net, i genuinely wanted to help. Any reasonable person here can easily decern the kind of person you are without even meeting you, with your manner of approach. If you still claim that i dont know you then i will come out at you more. ind of person you are without even meeting you, with your manner of approach. If you still claim that i dont know you then i will come out at you more.

you know what, its too early to answer you. let me do some good work first and i will answer you.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Fayimora(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2011
Ok seriously this is getting out of hand. Has anyone checked this guy's stuff out? Why you just threatening him. Am sorry am gonna have to delete this thread completely if yall dnt straighten things up in 12hrs! The clock's ticking.

Is this really a common thing in Nigeria? If so then why do people keep saying there ain't no jobs? Let me tell you something, if Leslexx was still in the UK, he would have sued whoever threatens or insults him at no cost and trut me its gonna end badly for the victim irrespective of your location.

Anyways, @Lesslexx am going to leave this thread for just 12 hrs to see if things are straightened up, also would advice you open a better thread with a better title so its obvious its a thread for employment.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
dazz4me:

@leslexx, if you keep saying that i don't know you i will go ahead and post your address and phone no here right now? I can even do a sketch of you and scan it then paste here. I still have good memory of you if you have not shave your goaty bears. The look of you that day definetly does not suggest you own the place. The online travel booking you were trying to modify definetly was given to you by your boss to modify. For the record you didn't post a job, you posted something about you having a problem with xml in asp.net, i genuinely wanted to help. Any reasonable person here can easily decern the kind of person you are without even meeting you, with your manner of approach. If you still claim that i dont know you then i will come out at you more. ind of person you are without even meeting you, with your manner of approach. If you still claim that i dont know you then i will come out at you more.

@Dazzme Dayo or whaever you call yourself

[b]I feel sorry for you. You are falsely running your mouth off against me for no reason? Why? Is it now a crime to try to employ somebody in this country? should I not post on Nairaland again if i need to employ someone simply because there are people like you? Or must I go and drink all the beer in the pub and eat all the food in the fridge to have a fat stomach before you recognise that I may be doing well for myself?

I now know who you are. checked you out on facebook and a few places and bingo there you were with your pictures in all its glory and yes, I now remember you. you came to see me for an interview but honestly speaking if you know the reason I didnt even spend 2 minutes with you (im sure you are still upset why i dismissed you so quickly) then you would take a loonnnnng lonnnng shower before you leave your house in the morning because the whole place was smelling unbearablely the moment you came in. I have to ask the cook to go buy extra air freshner after you left. I would never normally go this low but you are assainating my character without knowing me? why would a rational man want to do that? 

Here is a yardstick to measure people by: I can confidently say that I have been on Nairaland since 2007 and in that time I have never exchanged any heated words with anybody and i have done alot of stuff on Nairaland. This is the first time someone  would attempt this kind of nonsense. You think because this is Nigeria, you can falsely say anything about anyone and get away with it do you? If I picked you up now with the police for spreading falsehoods about me in this country, do you know what it would take to get yourself out of that problem? Do you really think its everybody you can spread false rumours about with impunity? Look, you've had your fun now so take care of yourself and all the best with whatever you do but please just leave my thread alone now or in the future before I'm forced to take further action on your falsehoods.
[/b]
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Kobojunkie: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Poster, does the project allow for remote working?
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2011
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, does the project allow for remote working?

thanks for your interest but frankly, remote working wont work for us at this stage. we actually have remote working in the US and India etc from Elance and vWorker but we'd rather have someone we can monitor on ground for this project.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by netghost: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
Fayimora:

Ok seriously this is getting out of hand. Has anyone checked this guy's stuff out? Why you just threatening him. Am sorry am gonna have to delete this thread completely if yall dnt straighten things up in 12hrs! The clock's ticking.

Is this really a common thing in Nigeria? If so then why do people keep saying there ain't no jobs? Let me tell you something, if Leslexx was still in the UK, he would have sued whoever threatens or insults him at no cost and trut me its gonna end badly for the victim irrespective of your location.

Anyways, @Lesslexx am going to leave this thread for just 12 hrs to see if things are straightened up, also would advice you open a better thread with a better title so its obvious its a thread for employment.

deleting this thread will not stop the flamewar from moving to the next one he opens , personally i think the thread should be left to achieve what he wants it to achieve
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Fayimora(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2011
Naa am gonna monitor the next thread and delete all irrelevant posts without doubts
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by netghost: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
Fayimora:

Naa am gonna monitor the next thread and delete all irrelevant posts without doubts

i guess that will be fine
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by dellnet: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2011
Leslexx:

thanks for your interest but frankly, remote working wont work for us at this stage. we actually have remote working in the US and India etc from Elance and vWorker but we'd rather have someone we can monitor on ground for this project.

This guy is bull shitting here, What exactly do you want?

@fayimora, I never thought this thread will get to this point.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by dazz4me: 7:32am On Aug 26, 2011
@leslexx or sammy whatever it is that is your real name, your mouth is just running wide from the start of this thread, just take a moment yourself and read all your responses and reactions to all those who are genuinely interested in helping you? Its total crap coming from one who supposedly wanted to employ or to be real who needed help. Look at you threatenning to go to police on a public forum? here in Nigeria? Why are you deceiving yourself and fellow nairalanders like this? I am waiting for you and your police, bring it on. I don't know why you are being so childish
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by netghost: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2011
[size=28pt]by the power vested in me, i now pronounce this thread closed [/size]

@Fayimora, delete at will
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by Leslexx: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2011
dazz4me:

@leslexx or sammy whatever it is that is your real name, your mouth is just running wide from the start of this thread, just take a moment yourself and read all your responses and reactions to all those who are genuinely interested in helping you? Its total crap coming from one who supposedly wanted to employ or to be real who needed help. Look at you threatenning to go to police on a public forum? here in Nigeria? Why are you deceiving yourself and fellow nairalanders like this? I am waiting for you and your police, bring it on. I don't know why you are being so childish

the point is made I cant answer you again. that would be like flogging a dead horse. good luck with whatever you do.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by mexzony: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2011
@ lesslex
you seem too agressive.a simple question was asked.u cud have ignored or said yes and let those who are interseted send their cv to you.all am saying is you are way too hard in your response.take a look at the thread from the beginning and you will see how agressive your responses are.
LOL.
Re: Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed by TravelMast: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2011
mexzony:

@ lesslex
you seem too agressive.a simple question was asked.u cud have ignored or said yes and let those who are interseted send their cv to you.all am saying is you are way too hard in your response.take a look at the thread from the beginning and you will see how agressive your responses are.
LOL.

@mexzony
so the new trend in Nigeria now is for potential employee to start interviewing the potential employer with the sole aim of casting negative aspersions on the integrity of the employer right? because thats the conclusion that can be drawn from the the first few exchanges. The employer is right to defend himself because whether he ignored the first poster or not, the first poster has maliciously sown the seed that something was shady with the posting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Java Devs, Which Do You Prefer? Eclipse Or Netbeans? / Improve The Speed Of This Java Code. / 5nights Of Programming See What I Built

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.