Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon (56729 Views)

140-yr-old PZ Cussons Considers Leaving Africa Over Nigeria’s Sales Plunge / Top Five 100% Nigerian Brands That Have Stood The Test Of Time / Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by onomeabuja: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2022

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Whitecoal711: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Restructure
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by money121(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
The China Nigeria own I'm interested o. I speak Mandarin
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by harmargedon: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

these are still mostly important products and nothing to be particularly proud about.

The North remains the best - factories everywhere but we dont make noise.

illiterate, he Never Talked about companies, he's referring to brands, olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Mirasteel: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Whatever.
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nyne:
Sorry! Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria
Of iragbiji town union with yoruba Muslim votes
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by VEHINTOLAR: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mtchew,dindinrin,anyway,village dwellers are always thrilled by every little thing,shior !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Reyhzor(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mandate2023:
Nonsense ipigs
No die ooo cheesy cheesy.
You only pray for bad News, Urchin
May bad news come to you
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by delzbaba(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
if i go to this four companies now for business, they will tell me one Nigerian has signed sole partnership with them and they cannot sell to another Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Parachoko: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

The North remains the best - factories everywhere but we dont make noise.

What sort of joke is this grin

I don't get tired of eating FADELLA Oat Milk
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Reyhzor(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
obedience4:
Every post on nairaland must have an atom of ethnicity..
It is as if seun enjoys the ethnic insults on his platform..
Everyday news is either Anambra State, Peter Obi or BAT
NL is leading as worst website promoting disintegration of Nigeria.
Mod make Una continu

1 Like

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Manna4Gurls: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
I’ve never heard of all the brands here though Tucas kind of sounds familiar

Normally seen on memory card.
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by PeterObi4LP: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bodmum:
I like igbos, very innovative people. In my next world, I'll be igbo

Just watch out how one mumu will call you Igbo for stating the obvious.
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by olisefom: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nyne:

Yes. He has a chance. And I hope he performs well if he becomes the president.

Even if he becomes president, aren't we supposed to be hard working as citizens?

Let's shun tribalism and wish Nigeria well.

1 Like

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ergoras is coming. A home grown fabrication and refurbishment company. Already operating a factory in port harcourt . And a larger factory is near completion in Enugu.

When the Enugu factory begins operation, Ergoras will be manufacturing generators powered by gas, electronics etc just like hier thermocool. And hopefully in this decade, it’s auto manufacturing plant will begin operations .
Powered by prof. Ndubusi Nkekwe ( prof like no other)

1 Like

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
I like the biscuits
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Chatflick(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mopolchi:
Anambra to the World! That Fadaella is a world class oat milk. I love it wink
Omo e shock me say na my Igbo people get am. I like that thing eh. Like say Dem use juju tie me
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Are they planning on forcing it on us? Because I don't understand this rubbish talk.

1 Like

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by GloriousGbola: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Is this Peter Obi's plan for Nigeria?

Importation galore?

This will really bring the dollar down.

A very peculiar way of thinking where imported products are described as local brands.

2 Likes

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by NohurryInLife: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
obedience4:
I'm telling you. And it's terribly annoying undecided

1 Like

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by casualobserver: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Congratulations...

abi?

1 Like

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Bobbiee: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
obedience4:

It's common knowledge that Seun remains a chronic racist/tribal bigot. Else, why would you create a website without providing the option of blocking someone you don't like. Also, why are tribal bigoted posts keep being pushed to front page and bigoted comments not flagged and the user banned or booted?

1 Like

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Ebumoore: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
AnambraPeople:

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/four-anambra-brands-that-will-take-over-nigeria-soon/
everything for this platform ethnicity, religion, now na state kwa Anambra abi? Nonsense.
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Bigchristo: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nyne:
Tinubu can be the next president of Nigeria and Igbo will still strive harder in their innovation and creativity, Nigeria business hub is filled with Igbo men

But let me tell you one thing kill that your thought of seeing Tinubu as a president, vote competent leaders and not those ancestors who intend to add Nigeria presidency to their portfolio or die in power that man is not fit, be honest within yourself if you’re a patriotic Nigerian you will have reasons to vote competent leaders mind you I am not an Igbo man but let’s be telling ourselves the truth Tinubu is too old to run this country with one leg at the edge of collapsing economy, if APC is a honest party and want good for Nigeria they would have given people like Fahsola ticket to run for president not this Baba.
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by dynicks(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:
What about MPUKUIMIRI ? And .....
bro I'm IGBO but this got me laughing...

But all the same, crime being inherent in every tribe , race or country, take it or leave it.....IGBOS in generality, are nation builders!....
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Anambra is doing very well...

1 Like

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by OgaDeyVex: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by olufunmi01(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
My is KAYODE Olanrewaju. I graduated from federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta with a CGPA of 4.19 in Environmental Toxicology. I am currently applying for a PhD in Environmental Toxicology at University of Michigan, USA. Please I need help of $90 to submit my application.

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by joepepsy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Can you define the meaning of 'world class oat meal'
Mopolchi:
Anambra to the World! That Fadaella is a world class oat milk. I love it wink
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by baretalk: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Very good, just make sure it's quality, so it competes favorably.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.