Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,736 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon (56704 Views)

Oil price rises as uncertainty over Nigeria elections, Venezuela tension mounts / Top Five 100% Nigerian Brands That Have Stood The Test Of Time / Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by SoftP(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
anonimi:

Fraudulent Peter Obi that was a failure for eight years of looting and lies?
How many of the items are in Peter Obi’s supermarkets?

This long epistle on just a comment, it’s obvious you are already having sleepless nights �

Let me make it worse by requesting you to get more indicting write up’
It won’t change a thing because the movement is unstoppable �
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Sheriman(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
And those products go still dey expensive and have poor quality.
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Akerele44(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mopolchi:
Anambra to the World! That Fadaella is a world class oat milk. I love it wink

Druggers to the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by graceama: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
AnambraPeople:

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/four-anambra-brands-that-will-take-over-nigeria-soon/

Please how can i get the contact of bestline shipping company...I tried searching for them on Instagram,but the last post there was last year December. Please help me if you have the contact
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Sleekfingers: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
obedience4:
Every post on nairaland must have an atom of ethnicity..
It is as if seun enjoys the ethnic insults on his platform..

Seun and moderators are the ones promoting it. Nairaland is full of ill-bred children. But are quick to blame others for their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Sleekfingers: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
olufunmi01:
My is KAYODE Olanrewaju. I graduated from federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta with a CGPA of 4.19 in Environmental Toxicology. I am currently applying for a PhD in Environmental Toxicology at University of Michigan, USA. Please I need help of $90 to submit my application.

Why not kuku beg for the entire tuition fee?
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Zorn: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:
What about MPUKUIMIRI ? And .....
It's factory is located in Lagos.
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by DanielPat01: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mandate2023:
Nonsense ipigs

We know you hate Igbos but you don't have display it everywhere you go else it would become stupidity. undecided
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tani omo igbo? Abi oloriburuku ni boy yi ni? It's non of your business, its my own preference, I prefer to be igbo in the next world, there is nothing I can do about it, talkless you.
plantist:

Omo Igbo, you should be proud of your tribe. Stop hiding behind another tribe to show likeness for the Igbo tribe.
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by viodemus: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Not impressed. The people of the roofing plan to import it. That's good for the investors but not unique. Anyone with capital can do import.

Good for the owners.
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

these are still mostly imported products and nothing to be particularly proud about.

The North remains the best - factories everywhere but we dont make noise.

Rubbish..

factories inside IDP camps abi...

only minorities in the North answer the name Bashiru..

hahahahahahaha

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Akerele44:

Druggers to the world

says a slave

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by freechuks05(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
graceama:

Please how can i get the contact of bestline shipping company...I tried searching for them on Instagram,but the last post there was last year December. Please help me if you have the contact

You can contact them on zero9zero9411eight7six2.
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by SugarGirl44(f): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
So so noise..., that's the only thing they're good at.

How can you be boasting about what you're yet to achieve.
Very insecure group of people.

2 Likes

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
obedience4:
The fool does of course. He thinks being an atheist automatically means having a working brain.

1 Like

Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Nchenches: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
AnambraPeople:

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/four-anambra-brands-that-will-take-over-nigeria-soon/

Not like hearing Dangote on CNN every hour.
One begins to wonder how Dangote spends much of the company's profits on CNN, but Nigeria's roads the Dangote trucks damage remain death traps.
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by lanchy: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
meth?! That too is a top Anamco brand!
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by theseedofabraha(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
obedience4:
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by ASAPFERG1: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Landlocked people self undecided
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by shonepa(m): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
The 3 things u mentioned make brain pass any other thing u said.

How importation go carry the country forwad?

Remember, bulk of Obi's money is importation

All the presidential candidates we have presently no try at all.
[q1uote author=kenny714433 post=117293666]You said SWISS METROTILE is manufactured in Switzerland.
I am trying to connect how it's an Anambra brand.

Nevertheless, this is one of the reasons I like the Igbos. Very industrious.

I just wish I could have my personal brand that will become international brand.
Top 3 things I can easily brand for myself.
1. Zobo drink
2. Kenny Palm oil
3. Cashew nuts

Imagine making these an internationally recognised brands, and we have them in abundance in Nigeria [/quote]
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Preciousppearl(f): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
See that oatmilk I can actually finish a pack I 2 days. Very delish
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
If obi starts claiming Obiano and Soludo legacies as part of his blueprint like Lagos landlord is claiming.... the list will be endless
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Wwwq: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Really
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Dshocker(m): 3:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Billionaires
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Dyke15(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2022
How do I partner with any of the brands especially the biscuit to market it over here in Enugu?
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by olufunmi01(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Why not kuku beg for the entire tuition fee?
And how does that affect you......
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Sleekfingers: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
olufunmi01:

And how does that affect you......

Online almajiri
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by olufunmi01(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=117351585]

Online almajiri[/quote
At least I didn't direct it to your father
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Sleekfingers: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=olufunmi01 post=117415449][/quote]

Yeye beggar. Still get mouth to dey talk
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by Pascal9: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
SoftP:

Yes offcourse’ Obi is a reputable & well known brand from Anambra State’

E shock you ��
mumu fanatic
Re: Four Anambra Brands That Will Take Over Nigeria Soon by SoftP(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Pascal9:
mumu fanatic
Ozuor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.