Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures (74222 Views)

Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures) / Dispatch Rider Thrills Motorists On 3rd Mainland Bridge: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Gbamsolutely diplomatically

If we went the fulani way, your population in lagos would have reduced after the butchering.

So we diplomatically own streets and towns down west side..

na Grace
lols
Anyways ask your father how dead and alive yeebos where dump at Niger bridge during fashola

I hope you won’t wish such repeat itself

Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
we don’t sell land to omo Igbo,they rent
If they no pay,their ass would be kicked out

Come to Agor

Igbo people own 99% of the land there

You don't have to believe me
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Come to Agor

Igbo people own 99% of the land there

You don't have to believe me
ogbor in Abia state you mean ?
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by BATified2023: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Skty:
If wishes were horses. ...for me this country should be like 6 different countries...to your tent o Israel!!
sure

Them everyone should go back to their region

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
lols
Anyways ask your father how dead and alive yeebos where dump at Niger bridge during fashola

trash..

15 storey...umuchu anambra state.. Godwin Maduka

Show me any 10 storey building ekiti state.

hahahahahahahaha

Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by Igwe70: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
The bridge is never a favour to the Igbos but par of the rights and obligations any right thinking government owe its citizens. This can be replicated in any part of Nigeria so nothing special about it to be politicized though the present administration should be commended for achieving the feat

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
BATified2023:
sure

Them everyone should go back to their region

do you really wanna go back to ilorin ?

When the yoruba refugees return from Benin republic then we can all go back..

Slavish lots ,since 1900 we wanted to go..you fought wars, now you are begging..We own you
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash..

15 storey...umuchu anambra state.. Godwin Maduka

Show me any 10 storey building ekiti state.

hahahahahahahaha
the only high building in the whole SE
While Ibadan alone can boast of 4
Okoro ,you are a clown
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
lols

Did you ask why you didn't meet your dad and uncles alive

River Niger took them all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by BATified2023: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

small child - i am over 40

i voted buhari in 2011, 2015 and 2019

the man completely fked up the economy and security

it is what it is

stop falling over your self to make excuses for his incompetence outside of infrastructure
a f@@l at 40 is a f@@l forever n that’s what u are
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
the only high building in the whole SE
While Ibadan alone can boast of 4
Okoro ,you are a clown

Slave has changed from No 10 storey to only 15 stories..

I don't care about ibadan..explain to your refugees brother
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Did you ask why you didn't meet your dad and uncles alive

River Niger took them all...
that is the picture of Niger bridge that was bombed by Biafrans soldiers when they sighted NA.

You should have ask your father how ADEKUNLE,SCORPION,AWOLOWO and OBASANJO dealt with both old and young’s in Biafra land grin

Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

you mean your brothers who are refugees in SW ?

Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by GloriousGbola: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
BATified2023:
a f@@l at 40 is a f@@l forever n that’s what u are

Even BAT in his private moments will admit that Buhari has failed.

It would be interesting to go through your profile and see what you actually are. tongue
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you mean your brothers who are refugees in SW ?

If you like Google 1882 pictures out..

it cannot change the fact that yorubas are the current refugees 2022..

no vex
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

don’t narrative
Why was your biafran soldiers defeated in ORE

WELL as your father about OSO abiola, how they ran with tails btw their ass back to alaigbo with no one pursuing them
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
that is the picture of Niger bridge that was bombed by Biafrans soldiers when they sighted NA.

You should have ask your father how ADEKUNLE,SCORPION,AWOLOWO and OBASANJO dealt with both old and young’s in Biafra land grin

Fake news..

Your propaganda ends in Ondo State..

Nobody buys that trash anymore

Go and read.

slaves aren't worth Facts....

Are you aware your tribesmen are in Sierra lone
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by morgstreme: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Incoming president of iragbiji town union that was even rejected in Osun

When Oyetola gets his mandate back,I will wait for your usual losers anthem and Pledge..
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
don’t narrative
Why was your biafran soldiers defeated in ORE

WELL as your father about OSO abiola, how they ran with tails btw their ass back to alaigbo with no one pursuing them

Trash...

The same abiola that died from a cup of tea...

Fulanis really dealt with your leaders..na true oo

Awolowo own was rat poison.

Fela own was Aids injected.

His mother was thrown from the balcony

Bola ige..died like chicken

chai chai chai

Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

If you like Google 1882 pictures out..

it cannot change the fact that yorubas are the current refugees 2022..

no vex
why did your coward father run away in 1993?

Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by RexTramadol1: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Buhari is an Igbo man
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by morgstreme: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lonestar124:
No Good protector around the bridge like the first one, vehicles will be plunging in the river if good measure is not put in place

Ok..

Former President, Nigeria Sociaety of Engineers and COREN!!!
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by morgstreme: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Mumu.

Igbo people are everywhere in the country they love migrating.... they'll still come in your land an outperform u

Hence we don't want any bridge or even the Presidency..
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
ariesbull:
if they come for you now... You will be crying

Na today. When you know how animals behave then you shouldn't be surprised at there barks
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
why did your coward father run away in 1993?

I'm 100% gallant we were chilling in Lagos..watching the nonsense on TV..Facts.

I no dey talk mussh..

I couldn't have ran to benin republic like your people who did so on foot...amazing..inter country on foot..damn
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hizzy:

Otolo gba gbuo gi na ndi out gi

Same to you my brother
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by BurgundyBlue: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
wow bossman....if I dey pH I dey always dey waterlines area...you dey PH life for there ooo...
Danny50:
Presently flexing in Choba.
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by obyno82: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=117257846][/quote]

Dude you don't understand what he mean't by riparian states abi? Oga have sense naaa. he listed the few then concluded by mentioning riparian states for thee rest like Anambra, Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by obyno82: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=117258829][/quote]

Who ensured that the naira lost it's value against the dollar? what was the exchange rate when PO initiated the investment? Oga have sense naaa stop being stupid.
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by obyno82: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wickedtruths:

Just like how they are outperforming the residents of VGC in drugs businesses.

Just as Amoda is the Pablo escobar of Drugs. Which igbo man is that abeg?
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Trash...

The same abiola that died from a cup of tea...

Fulanis really dealt with your leaders..na true oo

Awolowo own was rat poison.

Fela own was Aids injected.

His mother was thrown from the balcony

Bola ige..died like chicken

chai chai chai
lols I love your propaganda. grin grin
Abiola die due in to tea served to him by your olosho mum grin,
Nah your father gave awolowo rat poison till he pass away in his sleep at age 78 grin

May those legend Rest In Peace.
Re: Julius Berger Switches On The Streetlights On The Second Niger Bridge (Pictures by Typicool8(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
BATified2023:
u are very stupid n u further buttress d claim that an Igbo man’s house will be burning but he will chasing rat in another man’s house

Peter obi doesn’t care what happens in d state he governed n what is happening to his people but the hypocrite can condemn flood in far away states

U igbos are hypocrites

Your level of thinking is very low for your to think everyone that is against your drug baron is Igbo..why am I even trading words with a tribalistic slave like you..fvck off bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Title? / Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.