Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) (43340 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction / ASUU Reacts As FG Registers CONUA, NAMDA / Register Our Union Now, ASUU’s Rival, CONUA Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by RepoMan007: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Government that seeks to grant amnesty should be proving so stubborn with academicians.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by GoAndVerify: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
FG really wants to break ASUU into pieces.

And by the time ASUU recovers from the shock, Strike will be the last thing on their mind.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Banhammy717: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
This is long overdue.
ASUU is becoming an opposition Political party to federal government.

This requires more Political solutions
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Getnewinfo: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
OdefaGirl:
And the new faction thinks their welfare is secured....SMH

So, this is the best FG could come up with.... SHAME!!

Divide and rule has always been their strategy, not surprised.... Just that people who allow themselves to be used for such catastrophe are totally senseless and greedy.

8months, students have been at home, what do you have to say about that?

1 Like

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Sheriman(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
APC government is a Government of confusion
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by drealcivilceno(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
RepoMan007:
Government that seeks to grant amnesty should be proving so stubborn with academicians.

I wonder ooh!
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by prophetfire: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Haryoife:

Please o tell me how it is unconstitutional
. This is a wrong way to handle the dispute. If the government is sincere, ASUU is asking for the right thing to be done in our education.
Simple thing is for government to cut down the cost of governance and plug loopholes and there would be enough money for important matters like education.
However, they aren't interested. Their own kids do their study abroad, and to Ngige, he just have to please his pay masters.

1 Like

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by drealcivilceno(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Getnewinfo:

Vote right, oga..

Una like oppression/statusquo too much!

ASUU is no Saint but when one speaks up, you should know it is a enough!

ASUU has always been on strike year in year out, do you want that to continue...

Nigerians wake up!

1 Like

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by stevups(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
IrepChrist:
The reason why lecturers are demanding a better welfare is because they are under paid. Government owned schools are not completely free. Allow state government to manage tertiary institutions within their domain. ASUU should be decentralised.
Each state government should be accountable.

You want those who work in federal institutions to join the party of the gov.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by CheapHomes1: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ebubu:

ASUU can’t win that sue

Why can't ASUU 'win that sue"?

By the way, is there anything like winning a sue?

1 Like

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by guru90: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
waiting to see the certificate.......
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Getnewinfo:

Is it not their right to demand for a better welfare from the government?

College teachers abroad are far better off than they are..... While our Legislative members are eating fat without a meaningful contribution to the society.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Ebubu: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

i guess ASUU should have won the court case against FG at industrial court then, dumbo.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Getnewinfo: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
drealcivilceno:

Vote right, oga..

Una like oppression/statusquo too much!

ASUU is no Saint but when one speaks up, you should know it is a enough!

ASUU has always been on strike year in year out, do you want that to continue...

Nigerians wake up!

“Vote right oga”?

Who be the “una” wei like oppression?

And who is the right person if i may ask? “Oga”
Peter Obi??
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Lovenorth: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
This is an enemy of state
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Lawl(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ebubu:
Government is recognising ASUU sister. meaning they will withdraw ASUU licenses very soon. in ordinary English, ASUU will soon be banned like IPOB has been banned.

Omo thanks
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by CheapHomes1: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ebubu:

i guess ASUU should have won the court case against FG at industrial court then, dumbo.

You haven't answered the questions.

1 Like

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Ussystar1: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Fail country, after all we have been through, this man is doing nonsense registration instead of looking for a way out so dat student can go back 2 class. is dis how we are going 2 continue
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by AbdulCLO: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nice move by the FG most of you are hypocrites most of us that finished from The federal universities know that most of these lecturers don't come for lectures only to hand over materials while they go to lecture in private universities. Yes the federal gov't had agreed to increase thier salary by 100% but they are dodging the structure that will checkmate there lecturing in multiple universities.

1 Like

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by CBR100: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
IrepChrist:
The reason why lecturers are demanding a better welfare is because they are under paid. Government owned schools are not completely free. Allow state government to manage tertiary institutions within their domain. ASUU should be decentralised.

Underpaid by FG and u think state government can do beta.....lol
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by amaridigital(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Always yoruba style to betray

always always..and I'm guessing Niyi yoruba mooslim and see many of them here praising the move...

meanwhile their parents haven't been paid,they are living at the mercies of neighbours and loan sharks,yet see them supporting the same evil government..

Omo more suffering for you guys mehn

And I guess the fvckin minister who recognized the new body Chris Ngige is a Yoruba man too? Continue with your tribalism and expect landslide victory for your IPOB candidate you hear. The minister in charge of labour and 'Unemployment' is igbo and he's in charge of this ASUU thing. The worst CBN Governor of all time is also an igbo man. Under his watch naira is now almost 750/$.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by PeterObi4LP: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
APC is an evil party! They literally play politics with everything. They have succeeded in crumbling every sector of our national life!

Affliction will not arise a second time. Nigerians be wise!

Some useless idiotic fool thinks they are doing a particular region. Is it not every region that is suffering same ASUU strike?

Some useless fools because of tribe want to mess this country up as if a particular region will suffer the most. The region is even making more progress in the face of operation and sidelining them.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Ebubu: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the questions.

please i beg you fool, wait till december 2030, i will answer your father. undecided
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by CheapHomes1: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ebubu:
please i beg you fool, wait till december 2030, i will answer your father. undecided
Still far from it.

1 Like

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by drealcivilceno(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Getnewinfo:

“Vote right oga”?

Who be the “una” wei like oppression?

And who is the right person if i may ask? “Oga”
Peter Obi??
I be Igbo guy.

Nope, I don't trust the guy self coz they come from the same caucus...

I will always tell people this, choose people that will add you into their "list", because last last, when they get power, they will do what they want to do!

Forget tribe, forget religion, look down at the least of their subordinates to know how you will be treated!
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by fridayking(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
APC should better win the next election, because some people will go to prison for this ASUU matter...
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by GENES11S: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ebubu:

shut up. Is ASUU bigger than FG ?

I'm I suppose to be upset by your insults? grin grin grin

Too many comedians for this country grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by khadaffi(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
IrepChrist:

If allowing state run tertiary institutions is the problem, even state government tertiary institutions are also on strike. This strike did not affect only federal University.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Gabbriell: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Prinzzy5:

C'mon na.
Where in the world do unions sign not to go on strike?.....

Na BMC don't waste your data on him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Jostoman: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
othermen:
The registration is unconstitutional.

Section 3(2) of the trade union act provides that no union shall be registered to represent workers in a place where there already exists a trade union.

Ngige would orchestrate the withdrawal of ASUU’s certificate, once the Union(ASUU) is deregistered (the issue of not submitting financial statements, contempt of the court could serve as the basis) , this registration of this illegal congress body would then be used as encumbrance to forbid a re-registration of the union (ASUU).

To Ngige, this is all a power game. He doesn’t care about the lives involved.
the only thing that this government know how to do best is to use evil to solve problem.
Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Onuoha1234(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
FG sowing the seeds of future discord. We have NLC we have TUC. What has happened to Labour? Any better.í

1 Like

Re: FG To Present Certificate Of Registration To CONUA (Breakaway ASUU Faction) by Wilson500: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
amaridigital:

And I guess the fvckin minister who recognized the new body Chris Ngige is a Yoruba man too? Continue with your tribalism and expect landslide victory for your IPOB candidate you hear. The minister in charge of labour and 'Unemployment' is igbo and he's in charge of this ASUU thing. The worst CBN Governor of all time is also an igbo man. Under his watch naira is now almost 750/$.

Don't mind the fool
Every matter they must always involve tribe or religion
Mad People Everywhere undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Reacts To Aminu Zubair's Death / See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University / Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.