Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:56 PM

Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) (50507 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar / Pastor Shedrack Bako, 4 Others Drown As Boat Capsizes In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Shadysen: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Successlane:

Then, you will NEVER have brain,

Confirmed !!!!!!
then you will be forever be stupid by believing that 79 virgin's shit, and forever condamn with muhammed!!!
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by adebopo: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Fira09 post=117260662]Watch the video below:
VIDEO

SOURCEMay Allah Grant Him and the others Aljanah Firdausi
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Rajahbite(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Gosh ! I almost hoped it was Gumi
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by iamsolasoul(f): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
So sad may he rest in peace let’s all be careful out there and repair our roads well raise the ones that are on a river line.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by GEEBITE: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
It seems it was this cleric cursing Christians on behalf of Tinubu. You can watch the video on that former Sahara girl youtube page. Quite cringy to watch if you understand Yoruba.
Fira09:
Watch the video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by toyinjimoh(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
RestructureNig1:
Allah did not see it coming
when a christian dies why can't Jesus see it coming...u b mumu
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Klin1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
May Allah forgive them there sins and welcome there souls to Aljanat Firdau....Aameen

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Angrygoat: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
He bought a salvaged car,u can imagine,still no curtain air bag,no steering air bag,no dashboard glove compartment side airbags. Naija car dealers are bastards
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by oneMalik: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
When its TIME .........
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Kreddy: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
may their souls rest in peace,may Almighty Allah overlook their shortcomings. Sheik Aboto was a very profund scholar,he memorized the whole Quran. All his lectures I've watched online are based on death.
When you listen to his lectures, unless you're destiny to live in hell,you turn a new leaf

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
GalRenaissance:

Just like jesus didn't see Deborah's death

So you're happy that your fellow slaves and terrorists from the bloody religion of allah and his pedophile messenger, muhammad killed Deborah right
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by fof1: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE

They have Gone to Hellfire...Forgiveness after Death is Plain Deceptions. Repent of Ur Sins while alive and Seek Jesus Christ as Ur Personal Lord and Saviour to Escape HELLFIRE and God's Intense Judgement... Now is the Time,Pls
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by ghetto7(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Fira09:
may Allah give the family fultitude to near the pains Insha Allah his final abode will be Janatu-firdous, it was a good death the have may Allah reward them for their contribution to the growth of Islam Ameen thuma Ameen

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by mcmurphy132(m): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
He may go to hell :-

Since you cannot respect the Dead...
You Will rot in jail and be a victim of bad circumstance

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by olawonder(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Innalillahi Wa inna’illeyi Rojuun! So sad, I love the Sheikh for his dawah… may Allah pardon him and grant him Jannat

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Bruno3000(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
That's impossible for allah to do
mcmurphy132:
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and Grant him jannat

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by irunoko(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
ghetto7:
may Allah give the family fultitude to near the pains Insha Allah his final abode will be Janatu-firdous, it was a good death the have may Allah reward them for their contribution to the growth of Islam Ameen thuma Ameen
all these headslammers should leave the world for us na.

The moment Islam leaves nigeria, nigeria will begin to have peace,the flood should drown them all in their mosque undecided

They are a national plague and menace undecided
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by highbee02: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
The bodies of the victims were recovered by the state fire service from a river opposite Olusola Saraki Abattoir along Sobi Army Barracks road, Ilorin inside the car on Saturday, October 1, 2022.

@ bolded, lie lie

May Almighty Allah Grant them eternal rest
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Bimpe29: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
His death was a colossal loss for Ilorin Emirate.

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Vastjoy:
May Almighty Allah forgive all his sins, prevent him from the torment of the grave and grant him Aljana Firdaus- Ameen
And grant him 72 kpekus.
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
May Almighty Allah comfort his immediate family, forgive his shortcomings and grant him a place among the righteous ones in Aljanah Firdaus.

A price every living souls must pay angry
Ilorin is the real poto poto city. Well 72 kpekus waiting for him in jana
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by MedicH: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
mcmurphy132:
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and Grant him 12 virgins

Nawa
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by biafranrealson: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
..... and his Allah could not save him
men Nothing dey religion except for social gathering
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by delpee(f): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Very sad. May his soul RIP.
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Farid24224(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
May his soul rest in eternal peace....May Almighty Allah gives his family the fortitude to bear the loss..

Ameen!!
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by 3seriez(m): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Not generalizing but some people from that part of the country usually looks unkept and 3 seconds away from removing a knife from their Bariga.

I admit ill feel totally unsafe if I find myself in the midsts of people will full Agbada up north and I'm wearing normal Tshirt and jeans

I'll feel I won't last a day in such gathering.

Nairaland in particular have made me lose sympathy for any misfortune that befalls anyone from that part of the country that isn't from the south at least

I feel 0 pity these days for them

Nairaland contributed greatly to that.

Surprisingly I feel no dislike offline towards these people.

Just online!

Monkey. Stay in your sh*thole. Who gives a rat's a$$ about what you think. grin grin grin
Mongrels all over this forum. grin
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2022
prophetwis:

Government failing it's people in all front. Moslems should take a cue from their Christian counter parts and protect their clerics,I believe if he was driving an SUV, the flood could have had a lesser impact if any.
No,Muslim clerics believe they won't last in this world forever and would rather die in poverty than steal money from their followers. They believe we all have purposes in this world and their soul and body isn't superior to that of their followers. They believe that God has destined the time they would leave this world,they believe that owning a private jet,expensive security outfit and cars in the name of trying to travel safely and luxuriously could have saved the lives of thousands of people and even fed them,cater for them. They give out their zakat to others that don't have and they tell their followers to also give theirs to the poor rather than bring it to them. They follow the teachings of the prophet strictly because the prophet never extorted,he was generous. Zakat itself is an act of generosity and its a considerable percentage of our income one must part with to give to the poor when you have certain Dirhams which is equivalent to I think 1.8million naira income yearly and above and its compulsory. SADAKAT also,which is an act of giving to the poor is a random fee you give out and the rule is that you don't give out these fees to any mosque to give out for you because the prophet knows his followers may turn out dubious and make mosques commercial after centuries because money is the root of all evils,so he said we must give out the money directly. The only thing you need a cleric for is to explain the amount to be given out and how to give it out to you.
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by juman(m): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Climate change would kill over two billion people.
The world would cry and cry.

When the real madness begins, no place to hide.
One natural disaster after the other.

Climate change is real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos / Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes / Why There Is Always Accidents On Third-mainland Bridge (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.