Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why Your Ads Are Bringing In Low Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Your Ads Are Bringing In Low Sales (156 Views)

Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship / Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos / 8 Reasons Why Your Facebook Ads Are Being Rejected & How To Avoid Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Ads Are Bringing In Low Sales by solocube: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Often times when I hear...

My ads aren't converting, I'm getting high clicks but poor sales

I just know the ads isn't the problem, it's doing it's job of attracting and driving traffic...

Please understand this...

Even if you spend millions on an advert, without a good copy and cool offer...

It's all a waste.

High Traffic does not equate sales, it could be proportional to it, but some factors affect

Traffic will directly proportional to good sales provided the cool offer and good sales copy is constant.

Too much talk, but I hope you understand

So, if your offer isn't compelling and the copy captivating and in a good flow, you waste the whole traffic

It's one thing to attract attention, it's another to retain the attention

Being able to do both and close the sales is what moves the needle.

All should be in place.

If you know you can't craft a good offer and compelling copy...

Seek the service of an expertise, it will save you a lot.

P.S: if you want me to work on your entire sales system to boost your sales...

I am a Dm away

Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942

(1) (Reply)

Definitive Guide: Personal Income Tax In Nigeria / Hand Over Your Writing Needs To Us / Toyota Corolla CE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.