Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) (25094 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government / Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years / Coronavirus: Sanwoolu Shuts Down Levels 1-12 In The Lagos Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by saintadeola: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Election is coming,nothing wey u no go see,I don't know when Nigeria will have sense,to some now,they will change mind to support d president of looters association
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by udeh3(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2022
Perfectbeing:

Nigeria with all her vast resources, wealth (of which the same Lagos is part of) has still not realized her potential up till date even though more than 30 persons have Governed the country.
It means not everybody can realize the potential of a State or country.

Tinubu solved a lot of problems in Lagos, increase the IGR of Lagos and built plenty infrastructures.

Delta State, though not as rich as Lagos is rich enough to have seen more than it's current development.

Bayelsa, the smallest State in Nigeria with just 8 LGA, should have seen better development than it currently has.

Please, what innovation or infrastructure generated the so called high IGR? Please, list them. Ensure to exclude taxes from establishment before 1999. Also exclude the multi tax system of Lagos State government on both private establishment and individuals

Thank you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
deepwater:

I am surprised you are the 1st to make a sensible and correct interpretation of the video.

I never knew nairalanders were this gullible!
They are already fighting amongst themselves on a very wrong premise.

Even the one called seunmsg
Indeed Nigerians deserve their type of leaders
I have never seen such uneducated educated bunches any where before

I have concluded that the pains we are going through isn't felt enough and that is why we do not want a better Nigeria yet. When we are ready, no one will tell the other what is needed to be done as we all will align. Perhaps, another 8 years of pain and penury will open our eyes and minds to the need for a better future.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
udeh3:

Please, what innovation or infrastructure generated the so called high IGR? Please, list them. Ensure to exclude taxes from establishment before 1999. Also exclude the multi tax system of Lagos State government on both private establishment and individuals

Thank you
Go and sleep. You have nothing to say.

Deep down you know PO isn't worth to tie Tinubu's shoelace and
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
udeh3:

Thank you

Deep down you know PO isn't worth to tie Tinubu's shoelace
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by udeh3(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Perfectbeing:

Deep down you know PO isn't worth to tie Tinubu's shoelace

You're funny. Please, name one investment BAT has before coming into politics? So, where is the corporate experience you people are talking about? Some said he nurtured many mentees and I ask, where are they now, Fashola, Ambode, Aregbesola, Lie Mohammed, etc? Even the VP has issues with him, and you're still not sensible.

The only experience BAT has is been a governor and a dirty politician who raise others for selfish interest. He's called a kingmaker, are king makers kings if not for greed?

Most people you see today, like me, wasn't supporting Obi initially, my candidate was Osibanjo, but when the Emi Lo Kan has dirty money to spend to the few in the party, most supporters went for Obi. Imagine Nigerians having the option to choose between Peter Obi and Osibanjo?

Like I said, list BAT experiences and his businesses outside politics. I can tell you, his CV can't be more than a page and half and one page will be political
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Who is this one under me comment? So because I made a valid point, then I'm mad abi. I don't need to drag anything with you. You are part of the reasons why Nigeria is where it is today. Vote your APC with the same energy you used to come at me here and watch your suffering increase. Under PDP, we complained, now we went to APC, things have gone from bad to worse. And all Tinubu can say is to keep blaming PDP for their failures. Ask yourself one question? Are you happy with your life the way Nigeria is? Are your kids going to be happy, that is if you have kids sef. Nigerians know the right thing to do, but they won't do it because of stupid tribal and religious sentiments and also selfish interests and the "What's in it for me" mentality. No problem vote una APC, shebi we will all suffer it together, no problem. They had eight years and things went from bad to worse yet you're still putting sentiments in this. Continue sir.
olatuns2017:

Good things will stop from you because your gov is contesting elections

Werey omo

Go to your state and tell your gov to reduce salary
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
udeh3:

You're funny. Please, name one investment BAT has before coming into politics? So, where is the corporate experience you people are talking about? Some said he nurtured many mentees and I ask, where are they now, Fashola, Ambode, Aregbesola, Lie Mohammed, etc? Even the VP has issues with him, and you're still not sensible.

The only experience BAT has is been a governor and a dirty politician who raise others for selfish interest. He's called a kingmaker, are king makers kings if not for greed?

Most people you see today, like me, wasn't supporting Obi initially, my candidate was Osibanjo, but when the Emi Lo Kan has dirty money to spend to the few in the party, most supporters went for Obi. Imagine Nigerians having the option to choose between Peter Obi and Osibanjo?

Like I said, list BAT experiences and his businesses outside politics. I can tell you, his CV can't be more than a page and half and one page will be political
You ended up saying nothing.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Spandau: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=abc115 post=117265193][/quote]
Opeauxnous!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Buried With Bodies Discovered In Nasarawa / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) / Razak Atunwa Skipped NYSC, Forged Certificate - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.