Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) (54077 Views)

You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by ovie8200: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
ednut1:
This is an oil producing state that gets 13% derivatives and nddc money. A disgrace

Please, my friend, don't twist it...it's federal road and it has nothing to do with 13% derivatives. If it was a state road, you can now mention 13% derivatives including the NDCC and i wouldn'thave problem. But people like you love to jump to conclusion without looking at the issue carefully. In Nigeria generally, has poor culture of maintaining things so no surprise...the other issue is that's in Nigeria both cars and trucks apply on the same road and you think it will remain the same when it's not being maintain.

For those of you who always mention the north road are good, yes, they are because it doesn't rain that much there. You know rain and wet destroy things. It rains a lot in the south and the roads are not maintained. In New York or even in Canada where it snow alot, the roads are I top shapes because they constantly maintain them even with the heavy snow and rain.

Yesterday I discovered that you can view most Nigeria cities and towns now via Google maps. I was surprised the good roads in the North compare to south. I am even more surprised that Kaduna city has well better roads that Port Harcourt and Lagos at large. Sorry to say, the southerners always say they are well educated that the northerners but the northerners has more and better sense that the southerners.

8 Likes

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
And my governor wants to be vice-president o.

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Asgard73: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
When you vote Apc

This is what you get

All Nigerian roads are bad ..

Except few in the core North

Middle belt down to ocean don’t have good roads

2 Likes

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Akinsete19(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
The same state of PDP VP candidate?

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Proper1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Road Master indeed..
Title without prove of work...
This is but a few major bad roads in Delta State.

The guy na disgrace to Deltahood..

2 Likes

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by MVLOX(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Danniedpastor:
And my governor wants to be vice-president o.

Make I laff small
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Felabrity: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Even Okowa cannot cry out since it's a federal road

Vote APC out

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Incredible128: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
ednut1:
This is an oil producing state that gets 13% derivatives and nddc money. A disgrace
it's not as if this 13% runs into billions of naira, was it not the other day that Anambra published 200 and something million as money from 13% derivation? The road is a federal road and even if the state decides to construct it for the federal government, the federal government is a known chronic debtor and would very hardly repay and it's not as if the state is a Lagos that would be able to forgo such cost if the federal government refuses payment
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by cyril10(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
padi94:
PDP

You should have asked the part of Agbor this road is, the last time i passed through Asaba, Agbor, Benin road, the roads are double lane and smooth to drive. Meanwhile PDP is not in power but failed APC.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by bonnyhope: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Omo Agege the current DSP is from Delta, he should use his position to lobby for infrastructural development.

Also, Delta is an oil rich state with NDDC,

With all these the citizens are still crying because of lack of visionary keaders
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Felabrity: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
This is horrible

People are suffering

Like real suffering
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Felabrity: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
bonnyhope:
Omo Agege the current DSP is from Delta, he should use his position to lobby for infrastructural development.

Also, Delta is an oil rich state with NDDC,

With all these the citizens are still crying because of lack of visionary keaders
don't be suprised that someone actually looted the money meant for the road

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Ten06(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
If they like let them vote APC again this one will be a child play. If they like let them leave their sense when they go to their poling unit.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Kingjay5(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Come ekpoma own. From iruekpen to auchi
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Corridon: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
robinso01:
I don't know why most south roads are neglected compared to north by federal government.
Ask Amaechi what he did for the south as a minister of transportation. He was busy laying down infrastructures all over the north. How many rail track passed through the south! Not even a single project in the east. No railway in entire east and his name is Chibuike Amaechi.

3 Likes

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Prisca19(f): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Not feeling good today was depressed need someone to talk to on WhatsApp 08061743157

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by asanausana91: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
alpharoyalty:
It's very sad that priority is never given to federal roads in the south unlike the north.
Too bad.
who is to be blamed?
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by asanausana91: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
edlion57:
They busy building railway for Niger Republic
you had southern presidents for 14 years. What did they do?

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Parachoko: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Asgard73:
When you vote Apc

This is what you get

All Nigerian roads are bad ..

Except few in the core North

Middle belt down to ocean don’t have good roads
Eh Eh

So this road was as good as the highways in London between 1999 and 2015?

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by minasu190: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
The most horrible traffic in Nigeria is in LAGOS state..no cap

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Parachoko: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Corridon:
Ask Amaechi what he did for the south as a minister of transportation. He was busy laying down infrastructures all over the north. How many rail track passed through the south! Not even a single project in the east. No railway in entire east and his name is Chibuike Amaechi.
He was constructing a railroad from Rivers to Borno.

In fact, the project have just been stopped because the project sites were been attack.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by asanausana91: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
robinso01:
I don't know why most south roads are neglected compared to north by federal government.
ask Jonathan and obj
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by robinso01(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Delta state is my state.
All our leaders, bar Ibori are like a curse.
The state with mouthwatering 13% oil derivatives is nothing than a slum.

Okowa is the worst thing to ever happen to Delta state.

A simple condom would have delivered Deltans.

Tueh....
To think that he is the PDP vice Presidential candidate is very laughable. I will rather vote a dead TINUBU than vote a ticket that has Okowa on it. Thank God there's Peter Obi on the ballot. cool

Because our leaders are greedy polithiefians, all they care about is their pockets.
Except Akwa Ibom

Despite the oil money, delta supposed to be one of the best state in Nigeria. Greedy politicians has been curse for most souther states.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Parachoko: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
asanausana91:
who is to be blamed?
Southern Politicians!!
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by RepoMan007: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
midehi2:
Most of the traffic is dominated by dangote trailers, thou the roads are bad, go to Benin-Auchi road, you go fear fear, dangote everywhere causing mayhems, and someone had the effrontery to tell me Dangote is Nigeria saviour cos of his tax, oga his tax dey feed you or his tax made you sit your silly ass in traffic for 4hrs
They allowed him build a concrete road in Kogi in exchange for some astonishing tax waivers.
One thing is clear, if Tinubu or Obi emerges in 2023, they will make him pay his tax as he should.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by nesphil(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Foolish talk... are all the roads in your state fixed ??

ednut1:
This is an oil-producing state that gets 13% derivatives and nddc money. A disgrace
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by tarantino1: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Delta state is my state.
All our leaders, bar Ibori are like a curse.
The state with mouthwatering 13% oil derivatives is nothing than a slum.

Okowa is the worst thing to ever happen to Delta state.

A simple condom would have delivered Deltans.

Tueh....
To think that he is the PDP vice Presidential candidate is very laughable. I will rather vote a dead TINUBU than vote a ticket that has Okowa on it. Thank God there's Peter Obi on the ballot. cool

Because our leaders are greedy polithiefians, all they care about is their pockets.
Except Akwa Ibom

Same here. I hate APC like shît but I'd rather Tinubu wins than that stupid miserable fool called Okowa.

Delta state has been on self driving mode for almost 8 years now. Imagine having a governor and not feeling his impact only for the idiot to say "only God can stop me from becoming Atiku's running mate.'

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Parachoko: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
I read Okowa borrowed over 100 billion naira in just 3 month.

I wander what he is using the money for

If he choose to spend part of that over ₦100b on this road, the FG will reimburse the state in future so far he carried the FG along.

2 Likes

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lol...come to benin auchi Road.
You will weep for Nigeria
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Corridon: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Parachoko:
He was constructing a railroad from Rivers to Borno.

In fact, the project have just been stopped because the project sites were been attack.
What did he do for the east?
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Their man Okowa has swallowed all the money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident / Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.