Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) (54080 Views)

You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by robinso01(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pacesetterz:

And na dem give advise pass
Na dem sabi the state of the nation pass

But have the worst governance and leaders

All what they are good at is trying to impress northerners who doesn't care for them. They will rather carry any projects to North to impress them than to do the project in their region.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
So this road still dey like this, even that Ewu junction axis in Edo State is still in a mess.

The best time to ply that route is during dry season
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Kingspin(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Our newspapers are useless.
APC and PDP people keep playing politics
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by robinso01(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Corridon:
Ask Amaechi what he did for the south as a minister of transportation. He was busy laying down infrastructures all over the north. How many rail track passed through the south! Not even a single project in the east. No railway in entire east and his name is Chibuike Amaechi.

The idiot was busy impressing and trying to satisfy northerners because of his ambition.

South has the worst set of politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by ednut1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
ovie8200:

Please, my friend, don't twist it...it's federal road and it has nothing to do with 13% derivatives. If it was a state road, you can now mention 13% derivatives including the NDCC and i wouldn'thave problem. But people like you love to jump to conclusion without looking at the issue carefully. In Nigeria generally, has poor culture of maintaining things so no surprise...the other issue is that's in Nigeria both cars and trucks apply on the same road and you think it will remain the same when it's not being maintain.
state government can do it and apply for refunds later

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Kaycee9242(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
shiki:
grin wait until you enter Lekki-Lakowe traffic

Am telling you thats my route, the thing became worse these days that i don't understand what craneburg is working there
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by DryMouth: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
shiki:
grin wait until you enter Lekki-Lakowe traffic
Them never see anything

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Corridon: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
robinso01:

The idiot was busy impressing and trying to satisfy northerners because of his ambition.

Check it out! All the southerners that served the north while neglecting their people always come back in shame. South will never learn.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Isokiscool(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
I
padi94:
PDP
it's a federal load,so channel ur fraustration to APC and their federal government.mumu
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by asanausana91: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Asgard73:
When you vote Apc

This is what you get

All Nigerian roads are bad ..

Except few in the core North

Middle belt down to ocean don’t have good roads
are you telling me that PDP left with the beautiful roads that they constructed for 16 years?
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by amliftedhigher: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:
come to Anambra state, and witness how bad our road and the entire state is over here.

The last past two administrations was useless and corrupt to say. Especially the one of the flat-head Peter Obi.

May we never be that unfortunate to have a leader like that again.
At your age you are still mumuing. You are afraid to claim your state of origin and for you to be relevant you now claim to come from Anambra ewu

2 Likes

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by asanausana91: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Felabrity:
Even Okowa cannot cry out since it's a federal road

Vote APC out
no government ever constructed like Buhari government.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Isokiscool(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Delta state is my state.
All our leaders, bar Ibori are like a curse.
The state with mouthwatering 13% oil derivatives is nothing than a slum.

Okowa is the worst thing to ever happen to Delta state.

A simple condom would have delivered Deltans.

Tueh....
To think that he is the PDP vice Presidential candidate is very laughable. I will rather vote a dead TINUBU than vote a ticket that has Okowa on it. Thank God there's Peter Obi on the ballot. cool

Because our leaders are greedy polithiefians, all they care about is their pockets.
Except Akwa Ibom
That road is a federal road,so channel ur stupidity to APC led federal government
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
DebbieBianca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQlrxvhTmhA

A lot is really happening in this country. From bad news, hunger, bad roads and bad government. This video below shows the state of a Federal road in Agbor Delta State where Drivers and passengers have been stalked in a traffic jam for over 7 days. The Drivers cry out for help and some of them are finding it hard to eat and bath as well.

..Dem done carry the state money go buy PDP vice presidential slot, make owner check who owner dey vote for as president especially that obi so, nothing he do for Anambra state...see Delta state okowa nothing, Tinubu you win Jare.

Watch the Video above and See For Yourself.

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Mirasteel: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
ednut1:
This is an oil producing state that gets 13% derivation and nddc money. A disgrace
That shows how corrupt and backward Africans are, a white man country with abundant oil will never look like this.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
DebbieBianca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQlrxvhTmhA

A lot is really happening in this country. From bad news, hunger, bad roads and bad government. This video below shows the state of a Federal road in Agbor Delta State where Drivers and passengers have been stalked in a traffic jam for over 7 days. The Drivers cry out for help and some of them are finding it hard to eat and bath as well.

Watch the Video above and See For Yourself.

delta for that mata
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by kayperry: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:
come to Anambra state, and witness how bad our road and the entire state is over here.

The last past two administrations was useless and corrupt to say. Especially the one of the flat-head Peter Obi.

It can be the same Anambra Peter Obi developed into a mega city ... don't let obedient hear

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by asanausana91: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ten06:
If they like let them vote APC again this one will be a child play. If they like let them leave their sense when they go to their poling unit.
how many years a good road supposed last? If PDP had constructed this road well how comes it is like this?
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
alpharoyalty:
It's very sad that priority is never given to federal roads in the south unlike the north.
Too bad.

Our leaders from the south sold out their rights to demand for FG intervention.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mirasteel:
That shows how corrupt and backward Africans are, a white man country with abundant oil will never look like this.

Funny you should say that, cos my history tells me the white man contributed to the underdevelopment of African nations.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
amliftedhigher:

At your age you are still mumuing. You are afraid to claim your state of origin and for you to be relevant you now claim to come from Anambra ewu

Nna why e dey pain you? Obidient urchin.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by DaveJacuzie: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
alpharoyalty:
It's very sad that priority is never given to federal roads in the south unlike the north.
Too bad.
Why did Peter Obi now say North has the worst roads
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
frankson1:
I will keep asking about the usefulness of states' representatives at the Federal house.

What exactly are their duties
They are all pdp failures.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by unitysheart(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
How can this be the tarred Agbot Road? This looks like a bush path.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by MideMrPossible: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Too bad.

There is a reason why there was zoning which is a federal character, we are not a nation, a lot divides us and it's difficult to have true federalism but when opportunity comes to the South to develop the South, they always bolt it.

In terms of general infrastructures in terms of road network, the South can't be compared to the north.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Agbor, my home town...

True the traffic on that particular road is the worst thing you can ever experience.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Olasyke:
That nigga's arms looks like spikes. Mosquitoes have eaten the shii out of him.

And also, that man that collects 5k as salary, maybe it's just 5k per trip because I don't want to believe a truck driver would risk his life for 5k per month on this treacherous nigerian roads.
if they give me truck to drive and pay me 5k/month, I will collect it, I will be selling 50lts of Disel in every trip, if you send me to Lagos, I will from Lagos Carry load to maiduguri and pocket the money before I return to base, if you are not comfortable with that, you will collect your truck. No be by force, how you go pay me 5k/month to drive a trailer. You want to kill my family?
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Majesty33(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
robinso01:

Very true, southern politicians are very very selfish and they never fight for their people . It cost them nothing to snitch and connive with Abacha to eliminate their own brother KEN SARO WIWA.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Mirasteel: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
quentin06:

Funny you should say that, cos my history tells me the white man contributed to the underdevelopment of African nations.
How did they contribute to Africans underdevelopment? of course you people will keep blaming the whites for your backwardness, maybe you will also blame the whites for your leaders corruptions and incapabilities.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
hope4nigeria:
if they give me truck to drive and pay me 5k/month, I will collect it, I will be selling 50lts of Disel in every trip, if you send me to Lagos, I will from Lagos Carry load to maiduguri and pocket the money before I return to base, if you are not comfortable with that, you will collect your truck. No be by force, how you go pay me 5k/month to drive a trailer. You want to kill my family?
You know those drivers sign undertaking before agreeing to work right? How can you sell the diesel, do you think they don't know the amount of diesel that you would use for the trip? If you also take extra load that's different from the company's own, you can be sent to jail or pay restitution because you've signed a contract. So, either abide by the rules or you'll find yourself in prison if you can't pay restitution.
Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by unbiased2021: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Your likes have no conscience.
What will you gain pushing a bad leader in there again just for you to start crying river later?

1 Like

Re: Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
padi94:
PDP
so PDP is in federal government or you u didn't hear nor read that the road is a federal government road?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident / Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.