Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/2022 (151 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(thur. 05/10/2017) Occupy Till He Comes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 5TH 2022

THEME: EXPOSING DEMONIC OPERATIONS IV

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/10/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2022
Prayer Points

1.Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus, into this world full of power, grace and anointing, to set the captives of the devil free.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, destroy everything causing me to regress, rather than progress, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, deliver me from lack and poverty, and open the doors of Your prosperity perpetually for me, today, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, drown every voice of the devil in my ears and amplify Your voice in my heart, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, have mercy upon me, deliver me from demonic oppressions, and break the yoke of stagnation in my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, destroy every stronghold of the devil in my life, and let me begin to move forward and grow, until I become very great, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, put an end to every operation of demons in my life, today, in Jesus' name.

9.Lord Jesus, You're the stronger man; please, Lord, send any demon that may be inside me, out, now, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep Meditate And Pray With This / Bathsheba's Harmless Bath. / Is Ecumenism Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.