Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,459 members, 7,801,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Thermal Paper Business Investment (lagos Based Only) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thermal Paper Business Investment (lagos Based Only) (189 Views)

Tissue Paper Business Plan / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / How To Start A Window Blind And Wall Paper Business With Zero-capital In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thermal Paper Business Investment (lagos Based Only) by Ogatobe: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
My people I need an investor or investors in thermal paper business. I have a shop in Coker Aguda surulere Lagos and a lot of Betting shops and POS agents are around me but they have to go as far as Orile Iganmu and other far places to buy thermal papers. They buy a roll of thermal paper for N2400 and a Carton has 84 rolls in it.

I got a supplier that sells a carton of thermal paper for 150k.

I.e if I sell a cartoon at retail price of 2400, that means I will be making a profit of 51,600 per carton (Not bad for a business)

If you are based in Lagos and interested in doing business with me, pls call or WhatsApp me. If you also a dealer in terminal paper and interested in investing by supplying me with thermal papers on credit as I remit payment after sales, I will me more interested.

Here is my number 09037854806
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Digital Signage Design In Nigeria 2022 / If You Can Supply These Plastic Containers For White Bond (glue) / Iph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.